Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1621073 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23955 on: May 21, 2020, 04:41:44 PM »
Bondi Beach, Australia - Bondi Beach is an Australian icon but I agree, there are far more awesome beaches in many parts of Australia,

https://www.theactiveatlas.com/bondi-beach-is-a-bubble-and-i-love-it/

https://tropikaia.com/why-bondi-beach-famous/
HI JOHN, I LOVE IT THAT YOU AND SARAH KNOW ALL THE PLACES  YOU TALK ABOUT.   THAT BONDI BEACH  PLACE, I USE TO WATCH A SHOW CALLED THAT, ABOUT A VET  ON BONDI BEACH AND NOW THEY ARE ALL RERUNS.  I'M SURE THERE ARE MANY MORE BEACHES  THAT ARE BEAUTIFUL.  LIZXXXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #23956 on: May 21, 2020, 05:53:42 PM »
"Are you all making any gardening progress?"

Am I ever,

https://i.postimg.cc/T1wc86N7/J-s-truck-work-001.jpg

:)

JOHN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'VE BEEN WORKING HARD.  WEATHER'S BEEN VERY UP AND DOWN BUT AT LEAST WE CAN GET OUT NOW.

MCNAMEE, I LOVED BANFF,  BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BEACHES, BONDI WOULD BE THE LAST PLACE  I'D EVER GO TO.  FAR TOO BUSY, NOISY, ROUGH WATER, ETC.  I CAN'T SIT OUT IN OPEN SUNSHINE ANYWAY WITH MY PASTY WHITE  IRISH SKIN. 

LIZ, BONDI VET ISN'T A BAD SHOW BUT AS YOU SAY, ALL REPEATS.  I QUITE ENJOY VET SHOWS, BUT THERE'S A YORKSHIRE ONE ON AT THE MOMENT AND IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES SOMETIMES THAT I'D RATHER NOT SEE. :) 

RUBY, HOW'S YOUR GARDEN COMING ALONG?  IS THE WEATHER WARM ENOUGH YET TO SIT OUTSIDE?  I'M SURE IT'S LOOKING LOVELY WITH YOUR NEW BASKETS AND POTS.  I THOUGHT OF YOU THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN THE NEWS WAS ON. THEY SAID AUSTRALIANS HAD CONSUMED 80 MILLION TIMTAMS DURING THE LOCKDOWN. I ONLY HAD 2 OF THEM. HONESTLY! :)

STAY SAFE.  SARAH XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

McNamee

« Reply #23957 on: May 21, 2020, 07:07:41 PM »
It absolutely bucketed down the day we went to Banif maybe that is why I don't remember it fondly.... :)

I was at the Garden Centre myself to-day and managed to get some Tomato Plants but have them inside at the moment as we are expecting a big Storm in the morning and don't want to have to go around the Area looking for them...Sad really. :-\

Things are starting to open up over here, slowly, but opening up all the same.  Seemingly the kids won't be going back to school until September.

My daughters are all working from home now and absolutely loving it. It would not have suited me as I just loved the craic and the company.

If this isn't over soon I think I may have to pay a little visit to AA....Joke...

JohnKelly

« Reply #23958 on: May 22, 2020, 02:18:02 AM »
HI JOHN, I LOVE IT THAT YOU AND SARAH KNOW ALL THE PLACES  YOU TALK ABOUT.   THAT BONDI BEACH  PLACE, I USE TO WATCH A SHOW CALLED THAT, ABOUT A VET  ON BONDI BEACH AND NOW THEY ARE ALL RERUNS.  I'M SURE THERE ARE MANY MORE BEACHES  THAT ARE BEAUTIFUL.  LIZXXXXXXXXX

The show was called Bondi Vet and he now does other TV work; my wife is an Animal Wrangler (Dogs) and she has done some TV production work with him, here are a couple of photos,

https://i.postimg.cc/1528zpqs/action-Brighton-Feb-12.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/tgM6FL1n/Brighton-Feb-12-005.jpg

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23959 on: May 22, 2020, 06:05:11 PM »

LIZ, BONDI VET ISN'T A BAD SHOW BUT AS YOU SAY, ALL REPEATS.  I QUITE ENJOY VET SHOWS, BUT THERE'S A YORKSHIRE ONE ON AT THE MOMENT AND IT CONTAINS PROCEDURES SOMETIMES THAT I'D RATHER NOT SEE.

SARAH,  I LOVE THE VET SHOWS AND MOST OF THEM ARE NOW IN RERUNS.  THE DR. FROM BONDIE BEACH ONE WENT ON TO DO OTHER THINGS , LIKE TRAVELING ETC.  THERE IS ONE ENGLISH ONE I LIKE  AND IT MIGHT BE THE ONE YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT,  THE GUY IS FROM AUSTRALIA AND MARRIED AN ENGLISH GIRL , HE LIVES THERE NOW AND HAS  3 KIDS I THINK,  AND I DON'T LIKE WATCHING WHEN THEY ARE OPERATING, I TURN AWAY TILL IT'S OVER HA.    KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ  XXXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23960 on: May 22, 2020, 06:08:37 PM »
The show was called Bondi Vet and he now does other TV work; my wife is an Animal Wrangler (Dogs) and she has done some TV production work with him, here are a couple of photos,

https://i.postimg.cc/1528zpqs/action-Brighton-Feb-12.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/tgM6FL1n/Brighton-Feb-12-005.jpg
JOHN THAT IS THE SHOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT.   HE IS NOT IN IT NOW, THERE IS ANOTHER  SHOW FROM BONDI BEACH BUT DIFFERENT PEOPLE.   THOSE DOGS  ARE BEAUTIFUL.   LIZ XXXXXXXX
sixtyniner

JohnKelly

« Reply #23961 on: May 23, 2020, 02:40:28 AM »
JOHN THAT IS THE SHOW I WAS TALKING ABOUT.   HE IS NOT IN IT NOW, THERE IS ANOTHER  SHOW FROM BONDI BEACH BUT DIFFERENT PEOPLE.   THOSE DOGS  ARE BEAUTIFUL.   LIZ XXXXXXXX

Hi Liz,

Here's a photo of Danny our youngest Golden Retriever,

https://i.postimg.cc/fb7KXXp0/Danny.jpg

urneygirl

« Reply #23962 on: May 23, 2020, 03:30:49 PM »
HI ALL I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL :-* :-*

SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, I HAVE A SINUS COLD AND IT'S TAKING IT'S TIME CLEARING UP BUT I AM ON THE MEND. I TOOK A SINUTAB THE FIRST DAY AND SLEPT MOST OF THE DAY.

WE DID DO A LOT OF GARDENING AND RAKING UP LEAVES SO I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT CAUSED IT.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE  :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23963 on: May 24, 2020, 05:36:38 AM »
Hi Liz,

Here's a photo of Danny our youngest Golden Retriever,

https://i.postimg.cc/fb7KXXp0/Danny.jpg
JOHN HE IS BEAUTIFUL.  I HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND ON HERE AND HE HAS A DOG ALMOST THE SAME, I HOPE HE SEES YOUR POST  AND I LOVE THE NAME.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23964 on: May 24, 2020, 05:41:34 AM »
HI ALL I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL :-* :-*

SORRY I HAVE BEEN MISSING THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, I HAVE A SINUS COLD AND IT'S TAKING IT'S TIME CLEARING UP BUT I AM ON THE MEND. I TOOK A SINUTAB THE FIRST DAY AND SLEPT MOST OF THE DAY.

WE DID DO A LOT OF GARDENING AND RAKING UP LEAVES SO I'M SURE THAT'S WHAT CAUSED IT.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE  :-**
RUBY I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING A BIT BETTER BY NOW.  I'M NOT SURPRISED THE WAY THE WEATHER CHANGES FROM ONE DAY TO THE NEXT.    AT LEAST YOU HAVE A NICE CLEAN GARDEN NOW AND THEN YOU WILL START TO PLANT IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THAT ALREADY HA.  THE TEMPS ARE GOING UP  AND SEEM TO B E STAYING UP FOR NOW SO I CAN OPEN MY DOOR AGAIN.  HAVE A  GOOD WK END LOVE.  LIZ XXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23965 on: May 24, 2020, 10:38:09 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M FEELING A BIT BETTER TODAY,  THE GARDENING IS FINISHED SO WE'RE ALL SET FOR THE SUMMER. IT HAS BEEN VERY HOT THE  PAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND WE WERE EXPECTING RAIN TODAY BUT NOTHING SO FAR. WE HAVE BEE SITING IN THE BACK GARDEN A LOT AND IT HAS BEEN NICE, THE NEIGHBOURS AROUND US ARE VERY FRIENDLY SO WE CAN HAVE A CHAT OVER THE FENCE. :)

DID YOU SEE THE NEWS SHOWING  ALL THE IDIOTS GATHERING IN THE PARK IN TORONTO YESTERDAY ? I UNDERSTAND THEY MAY NOT HAVE EXPECTED SO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THEY GOT THERE BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVERYONE HAS BEEN WARNED THEY WILL BE CHARGED IF THEY DON'T ABIDE BY THE RULES.

WELL LOVE THIS WAS QUICK LOOK IN, I'M GOING TO GET DINNER STARTED, TAKE CARE LOVE XOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23966 on: May 25, 2020, 03:10:56 AM »
HI LIZ, I'M FEELING A BIT BETTER TODAY,  THE GARDENING IS FINISHED SO WE'RE ALL SET FOR THE SUMMER. IT HAS BEEN VERY HOT THE  PAST COUPLE OF DAYS AND WE WERE EXPECTING RAIN TODAY BUT NOTHING SO FAR. WE HAVE BEE SITING IN THE BACK GARDEN A LOT AND IT HAS BEEN NICE, THE NEIGHBOURS AROUND US ARE VERY FRIENDLY SO WE CAN HAVE A CHAT OVER THE FENCE. :)

DID YOU SEE THE NEWS SHOWING  ALL THE IDIOTS GATHERING IN THE PARK IN TORONTO YESTERDAY ? I UNDERSTAND THEY MAY NOT HAVE EXPECTED SO MANY PEOPLE WHEN THEY GOT THERE BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN KEEP THEIR DISTANCE. EVERYONE HAS BEEN WARNED THEY WILL BE CHARGED IF THEY DON'T ABIDE BY THE RULES.

WELL LOVE THIS WAS QUICK LOOK IN, I'M GOING TO GET DINNER STARTED, TAKE CARE LOVE XOXOXO
OH RUBY,  IT'S MORONS LIKE THIS THAT COULD START ANOTHER ONE.  I HOPE THEY CHARGE THEM ALL.   IT'S GOOD THEY ARE STARTING TO OPEN  SLOWLY BUT THEY'LL CLOSE IT ALL DOWN IF  PEOPLE LIKE  THESE  DO STUPIT THINGS.   I COULD NOT BELIEVE HOW HOT IT WAS.  IT'S 10pm AND IT'S STILL 20.   AT LEAST  PEOPLE CAN SIT OUT NOW AND ENJOY THEIR GARDENS.   IT'S NICE YOU CAN CHAT OVER THE FENCE HA.   I HAD PIZZA YESTERDAY  AND LOTS OVER FOR TODAY AS WELL.   SLEEP WELL LOVE   LIZ XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23967 on: May 25, 2020, 08:15:23 PM »
HI LIZ, IT'S VERY HOT TODAY. I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET RAIN TODAY BUT WE GOT IT DURING THE NIGHT, THE REST OF THE WEEK IS GOING TO BE VERY HOT :)

YOUR PIZZA SOUNDS GOOD, WE ALWAYS HAD PIZZA  ON A FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO THE CLUB, IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE IT CAN OPEN AGAIN BUT WE STILL HAVE OUR  FRIDAY NIGHT PIZZA. :D

WE SAT OUT ON SATURDAY AND WATCHED A NEIGHBOURS SONS PUT TOGETHER A  LARGE SUN SHADE ON THEIR DECK, IT WAS A LOT OF WORK, THEY FINISHED IT AROUND 10PM AND DID A GREAT JOB. SO THAT WAS OUR WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT :D 

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER, TAKE CARE   :-**

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23968 on: May 25, 2020, 11:11:30 PM »
HI LIZ, IT'S VERY HOT TODAY. I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET RAIN TODAY BUT WE GOT IT DURING THE NIGHT, THE REST OF THE WEEK IS GOING TO BE VERY HOT :)

YOUR PIZZA SOUNDS GOOD, WE ALWAYS HAD PIZZA  ON A FRIDAY NIGHT BEFORE GOING TO THE CLUB, IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE IT CAN OPEN AGAIN BUT WE STILL HAVE OUR  FRIDAY NIGHT PIZZA. :D

WE SAT OUT ON SATURDAY AND WATCHED A NEIGHBOURS SONS PUT TOGETHER A  LARGE SUN SHADE ON THEIR DECK, IT WAS A LOT OF WORK, THEY FINISHED IT AROUND 10PM AND DID A GREAT JOB. SO THAT WAS OUR WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT :D 

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER, TAKE CARE   :-**
HI RUBY, JUST FINISHED MY PIZZA AND THAT'S ME FOR  A WHILE .  HAD ENOUGH. HA.  I WAS SHOCKED  TONIGHT TO SEE  ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN THE PARK.  HOW COULD THEY DO THIS.   WHERE WERE THE POLICE AND WHY WERE THEY NOT BEING  CHARGED.  THEY COULD START ANOTHER PANDEMIC.   JUST AS THINGS  WERE SLOWLY  LETTING OUT  THESE MORONS GO AND DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS.  NO WORDS.    IT'S  NICE WATCHING SOMEONE ELSE WORK HA.   KEEP WELL LOVE.  LIZXXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23969 on: May 27, 2020, 04:35:49 PM »
HI ALL , I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND STAYING SAFE  :-**

LIZ, I THINK THE PARKS IN TORONTO HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN AGAIN FOR 2 WEEKS, ?  IT'S A SHAME THE IDIOTS SPOILED IT FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, WE MAY GO OUT FOR AWHILE AND PICK UP A FEW GROCERIES. THIS IS JUST A QUICK CHECKIN, TAKE CARE LOVE :-* :-*