Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1643206 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #23985 on: June 09, 2020, 10:39:37 PM »
HELLO OUT THERE ,HOW ARE YOU ALL DOIN  ?   WHEN IS THIS GOING TO END  ITS BEEN SOOO LONG  SINCE WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET TOGETHER WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS I THINK NOW WE CAN SOCIAL DISTANCE IN GROUPS OF TEN .

WE MEET UP WITH MARK AND THE GIRLS AT HIS NEW HOUSE AND HAD A NICE VISIT   HIS. NEIGHBOR HAS TWO PET YELLOW DUCKS  THEY SWAM BY GOING FOR A SWIM  DOWN THE RIVER AND CAME BACK  ITS THE FUNNIEST THING
HEADING UP AGAIN ON THURSDAY SO I AM GOING TO DO A BIT OF BAKING TOMORROW

OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE I WAS GOING TO WRITE SOMETHING AND YOUR MAN CAME AND ASKED ME A QUESTION
GUESS WHAT  YES   I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY  OH WELL

GOING TO LEAVE YOU NOW  I WILL BE BACK LATER  HUGS 🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #23986 on: June 10, 2020, 08:45:36 PM »
HI JEAN, SOMETIMES I GET INTERUPTED AND HAVE LOST ALL MY POST :D

IT'S NICE THAT YOU GOT TO SEE MARKS NEW HOUSE, IS IT FAR FROM YOU ? WHEN WE GO TO SARA'S IT'S A 2 HOUR DRIVE BUT WE TAKE THE SCENIC ROUTE AWAY FROM THE HEAVY TRAFFIC . :)

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE WE'RE HANGING IN AND HOPING THINGS WILL GET BETTER SOON. OUR SHOPPING CENTRE IN AJAX HAS OPENED UP A FEW STORES BUT I HAVE ONLY GONE INTO HOMESENCE,  IT ONLY HAD A FEW THINGS ON SOME OF THE SHELVES, THERE WERE MORE STAFF IN IT THAN CUSTOMERS. I WAS TOLD THE DELIVERY DIDN'T COME AND THEY WOULD GET IT LATER IN THE WEEK SO THAT WAS IT,  ::)

SARAH, BOBBY SHOWED ME THE LOVELY PHOTO OF YOU ON FB, YOU LOOKED GREAT AND SO DID THE GLASS OF WINE :D 
THINGS ARE SLOWLY EASING UP FOR US  BUT UNFORTUNATELY NOT THE HAIR SALONS :(   OTHER THAN THAT WERE DOING FINE.

HI LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, HAS THE BUILDING  CONSTRUCTION  ENDED ? 

TAKE CARE AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY       :-** *

kraftcheese

« Reply #23987 on: June 11, 2020, 05:13:40 AM »
HI RUBY, WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR FIRST DINNER OUT AT OUR LOCAL CLUB SINCE FEBRUARY. WE USUALLY GO WITH THOSE FRIENDS EVERY THREE WEEKS WHEN THEY COME DOWN FROM THE COUNTRY.  WE GOT GREAT SERVICE AS WE WENT TO THE EARLY SITTING AND THERE WAS ONLY THREE TABLES OF FOUR CUSTOMERS.  :-*

JEAN, HOPE MARK IS SETTLED INTO HIS NEW HOUSE.  THE CANOE IDEA SOUNDS INTERESTING. I CAN SEE YOU DOING THAT.  :D

LIZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING?  IS THE WEATHER NICE AND WARM NOW? I'M JEALOUS AS WE'VE HAD A COUPLE OF FROSTY MORNINGS HERE! 🤣😅. IT'S A LOVELY SUNNY DAY NOW THOUGH.  TAKE CARE. 🥰🥰
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23988 on: June 11, 2020, 06:12:44 AM »
HI JEAN, RUBY, AND SARAH,  JUST  WONDERED WHY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED  MY POSTS FROM  CTD, HAD TO GO BACK INTO MY  LAST ONES  AND SAW YOU WERE POSTING.  STRANGE.  ANYWAY I SEE YOU'RE ALL  FEELING UP.   SARAH IT'S BEEN HOT AND HUMID HERE,  HEAT I CAN PUT UP WITH BUT NOT THE HUMIDITY.    IT'S ONLY FOR A FEW DAYS AND I THINK  IT WAS  BECAUSE  WE WENT FROM  COLD INTO HOT WITH OUT  A  THING IN BETWEEN HA.     

RUBY, THEY ONLY  WERE AT IT FOR A FEW DAYS, THEY WERE  FIXING THE PARKING LOT,  CRACKS ,  PAINTING THE LINES ETC.    I SEE THEY HAVE LET  CHILD CARE CENTERS  OPEN NOW  AND I THINK THEY ARE LETTING  CAFES OPEN WITH SIT DOWN ?    SOON OTHER  PLACES WILL BE DOING THE SAME.   

JEAN  I LIKE THE IDEA OF THE  TWO DUCKS HA.   I WOULD  LOVE TO SEE THEM, I BET KIDS WOULD  LOVE THEM.    WELL GALS, I HOPE YOU ALL ARE KEEPING WELL AND STAYING SAFE.   LOVE TO YOU ALL.  LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23989 on: June 12, 2020, 07:41:22 PM »
HI GIRLS, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU  :-**

LIZ, GLAD TO HEAR THE WORK ON THE BUILDING WASN'T TOO BAD. DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHY YOU WERN'T GETING POST'S ?  I WATCH DOUG FORD EVERYDAY WHEN HE GIVES US A REPORT ON THE VIRUS, IT SOUNDS LIKE THINGS WILL EASE UP A BIT, I'LL STILL BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THINGS CAN CHANGE IF PEOPLE DON'T KEEP TO THE NEW RULES .

JEAN, IT WILL BE NICE TO HAVE FAMILY COME FOR A VISIT.  KAREN WAS OFF WORK YESTERDAY SO WE WENT FOR A WEE VISIT, SHE WAS WORKING IN THE FRONT GARDEN SO WE GOT HER LAWN CHAIRS AND  WATCHED HER FROM THE DRIVEWAY WHILE WE HAD OUR TIM'S COFFEE, WE DID BRING HER ONE  :)

SARAH, I CAN'T WAIT TO GET OUT TO A RESTAURANT FOR A NICE DINNER OR A COOKED BREAKFAST, WE DID ORDER A PICK UP  DINNER ONCE BUT I WASN'T TOO THRILLED WITH IT, BOBBY LOVED IT  :D

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND, STAY SAFE   :-**

JohnKelly

« Reply #23990 on: June 13, 2020, 11:45:48 AM »
HI JEAN, SOMETIMES I GET INTERUPTED AND HAVE LOST ALL MY POST :D   ...>>>>>>>

(Truncated Message)

It has also happened to me when I have forgotten to click on the 'Always Stay Logged In' box.

If you don't click that box you will be automatically logged out after 60 minutes.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23991 on: June 13, 2020, 03:47:09 PM »

LIZ, GLAD TO HEAR THE WORK ON THE BUILDING WASN'T TOO BAD. DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHY YOU WERN'T GETING POST'S ?  I WATCH DOUG FORD EVERYDAY WHEN HE GIVES US A REPORT ON THE VIRUS, IT SOUNDS LIKE THINGS WILL EASE UP A BIT, I'LL STILL BE CAREFUL BECAUSE THINGS CAN CHANGE IF PEOPLE DON'T KEEP TO THE NEW RULES .

RUBY MY FRIENDS ARE THE SAME,  THEY MISS GOING OUT  WITH ALL THEIR FRIENDS   WHICH THEY DID PRETTY OFTEN HA.   ONE FRIEND'S HUSBAND  IS GOLFING NOW WITH HIS FRIEND AND THEY GO AT LEAST 2 TIMES A WK.   THEY EACH GO IN THEIR OWN CARS AND  DRIVE THEIR OWN CARTS.   DO YOU KNOW I WAS FREEZING LAST NIGHT,  I THOUGHT IT WAS THE AIR PURO  BUT I FORGOT I HAD THE DOOR OPEN  BUT I WAS TOO LAZY TO GET UP  SO I'VE JUST CLOSED IT NOW.  HOW  CAN YOU TELL WITH THIS WEATHER ?.   WELL I HOPE THE TIME  GOES FAST  AND WE CAN ALL  MEET UP WITH OUR FRIENDS AGAIN.     I DON'T KNOW WHY SOMETIMES I DON'T GET MY POSTS BUT  IF IT HAPPENS  NOW AGAIN I  WON'T WORRY TOO MUCH HA.  ANYWAY LOVE  KEEP YOUR CHIN UP.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO SALLY ANN AND TOM.   LIZ  XXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23992 on: June 16, 2020, 05:18:49 PM »
It has also happened to me when I have forgotten to click on the 'Always Stay Logged In' box.

If you don't click that box you will be automatically logged out after 60 minutes.

Thanks for the tip John, I need to pay more attention to things ::) it's nice to see you drop in.

urneygirl

« Reply #23993 on: June 16, 2020, 05:57:44 PM »
HI LIZ, WE DID A HAVE COUPLE OF COOLER DAYS BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING UP NOW, THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE LOOKING GOOD.

WE HAVE INVITED A COUPLE OF FRIENDS FOR A BBQ TOMORROW, WE WILL STILL DISTANCE OURSELVES IN THE GARDEN AND WE'RE KEEPING THE FOOD SIMPLE.

I GOT INTOUCH WITH OUR HAIRDRESSER THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO OPEN UP AGAIN SO I COULD MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, THEY WILL OPEN UP ON FRIDAY AND THEY HAD US ALREADY ON THEIR LIST, SO ROLL ON FRIDAY  O0  UNFORTUNATLY THEY HAVE LOST A LOT OF MONEY SO IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS THEY ALREADY HAVE A PLAN TO CLOSE DOWN. :( WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE SAME HAIRDRESSER FOR OVER 20 YRS AND WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR FAMILIES.

WELL LOVE BOBBY IS WAITNG FOR ME, WE HAVE A FEW GROCERIES TO PICK UP SO I BETTER GET A MOVE ON, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23994 on: June 17, 2020, 01:20:12 AM »
HI LIZ, WE DID A HAVE COUPLE OF COOLER DAYS BUT THINGS ARE LOOKING UP NOW, THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE LOOKING GOOD.

WE HAVE INVITED A COUPLE OF FRIENDS FOR A BBQ TOMORROW, WE WILL STILL DISTANCE OURSELVES IN THE GARDEN AND WE'RE KEEPING THE FOOD SIMPLE.

I GOT INTOUCH WITH OUR HAIRDRESSER THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT WHEN THEY WERE GOING TO OPEN UP AGAIN SO I COULD MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, THEY WILL OPEN UP ON FRIDAY AND THEY HAD US ALREADY ON THEIR LIST, SO ROLL ON FRIDAY  O0  UNFORTUNATLY THEY HAVE LOST A LOT OF MONEY SO IF THINGS DON'T WORK OUT IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS THEY ALREADY HAVE A PLAN TO CLOSE DOWN. :( WE HAVE BEEN GOING TO THE SAME HAIRDRESSER FOR OVER 20 YRS AND WE KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT EACH OTHER AND OUR FAMILIES.

WELL LOVE BOBBY IS WAITNG FOR ME, WE HAVE A FEW GROCERIES TO PICK UP SO I BETTER GET A MOVE ON, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER  :-* :-*
I'M SORRY TO  HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIEND/HAIRDRESSER.  MY FRIEND HAD HER'S CUT A FEW WKS AGO AND MY OTHER ONE HAD HER'S  TRIMMED  TODAY.  BOTH  TO  SOMEONE WHO HAS A SET UP IN THEIR HOUSE.   HOPE YOU  HAVE A GOOD BBQ.  TOMORROW AND THE WEATHER STAYS NICE.   HAD SOME  BAD NEWS  YESTERDAY,  TWO OF MY   "OLD" FRIENDS ARE BOTH IN THE HOSPITAL,  ONE , THE HUSBAND IS VERY SICK AND HIS WIFE CAN'T BE LEFT ON HER OWN SO SHE'S IN THERE TOO.     IT SEEMS "PLAN"  TWO HAS IT'S OPENINGS  THIS WK END SO  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.     LOVE LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23995 on: June 18, 2020, 08:15:56 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, I HOPE THINGS DON'T GET TOO BAD FOR THEM. :(

THE BBQ WENT WELL YESTERDAY, THE WEATHER WAS LOVELY AND IT WAS GREAT SEEING OUR FRIENDS AGAIN. ONE COUPLE ARE SCOTTISH AND THE OTHER COUPLE ARE ENGLISH SO WE HAD LOTS TO TALK ABOUT.

IF THE HAIR SALON HAS TO CLOSE DOWN I'M HOPING MY HAIRDRESSER WILL WORK FROM HER HOUSE, SHE DID IT IN HER BASEMENT YEARS AGO BUT HOPEFULLY IT WON'T COME TO THAT.

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY SO I'LL CHECK OUT SOME OF THE THREADS. TAKE CARE LOVE   *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23996 on: June 18, 2020, 11:12:55 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, I HOPE THINGS DON'T GET TOO BAD FOR THEM. :(

THE BBQ WENT WELL YESTERDAY, THE WEATHER WAS LOVELY AND IT WAS GREAT SEEING OUR FRIENDS AGAIN. ONE COUPLE ARE SCOTTISH AND THE OTHER COUPLE ARE ENGLISH SO WE HAD LOTS TO TALK ABOUT.

IF THE HAIR SALON HAS TO CLOSE DOWN I'M HOPING MY HAIRDRESSER WILL WORK FROM HER HOUSE, SHE DID IT IN HER BASEMENT YEARS AGO BUT HOPEFULLY IT WON'T COME TO THAT.

NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY SO I'LL CHECK OUT SOME OF THE THREADS. TAKE CARE LOVE   *
HI RUBY, GLAD THE BBQ WENT OF OK.  THE WEATHER HAS BEEN NICE BUT TODAY  AND THE REST OF THE WK. IS TO BE HOT AND HUMID HA.   IT WOULD BE NICE  IF THEY COULD SET UP IN THEIR BASEMENT  .   THIS HAS NOT BEEN A GOOD WK FOR NEWS.  THE COUPLE I TOLD YOU ABOUT GOING INTO HOSPITAL , I WAS TOLD TODAY THE HUSBAND HAD A STROKE SO  GOD KNOWS WHERE IT WILL GO FROM HERE.  THEN A FRIEND PHONED TO LET ME KNOW  ABOUT  AN OTHER PERSON  WHO HAD TO GO INTO HOSPITAL , HE HAS CANCER AND NOT DOING VERY WELL.  HE'S A YOUNG MAN WITH  A YOUNG FAMILY,  THIS SOUNDS BAD BUT I ALWAYS WAIT FOR  THE THIRD  THING TO HAPPEN, I KNOW,   ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY.   AT LEAST  THINGS ARE SLOWLY  STARTING TO HAPPEN.   TAKE CARE LOVE.  LIZ XXXXX
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #23997 on: June 19, 2020, 07:18:54 PM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE GETTING SO MUCH SAD NEWS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

IT WAS VERY HOT YESTERDAY SO WE WENT DOWN TO THE LAKE FOR A WALK THINKING IT WOULD BE NICE AND COOL,  BUT THERE WASN'T MUCH OF A BREEZE THERE EITHER.  ::)

DO YOU WATCH CNN ? WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT A LOT AND THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE TRUMP, I CAN'T SEE HIM GETTING RE ELECTED HE IS SO ARROGANT AND FULL OF HIMSELF, BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

TAKE CARE LOVE, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   *

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE   :-** :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #23998 on: June 20, 2020, 03:09:08 AM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE GETTING SO MUCH SAD NEWS ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, GOD BLESS THEM ALL.

IT WAS VERY HOT YESTERDAY SO WE WENT DOWN TO THE LAKE FOR A WALK THINKING IT WOULD BE NICE AND COOL,  BUT THERE WASN'T MUCH OF A BREEZE THERE EITHER.  ::)

DO YOU WATCH CNN ? WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING IT A LOT AND THEY REALLY DON'T LIKE TRUMP, I CAN'T SEE HIM GETTING RE ELECTED HE IS SO ARROGANT AND FULL OF HIMSELF, BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

TAKE CARE LOVE, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER   *

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS NEAR & FAR, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND STAY SAFE   :-** :-*
HI RUBY,  JUST GOT A LETTER FROM MY DR.  SHE  SAYS SHE IS RETIRING  BECAUSE OF  MEDICAL CONDITIONS AND HAS ANOTHER DR.  FOR US IF WE CHOOSE.  THING IS YOU HAVE TO  PAY NOW TO HAVE YOUR RECORDS  GIVEN OVER TO HIM AND I'M SURE IT'S NOT MUCH  BUT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THE RIG M" ROLL  CHANGING DR'S BUT WHAT ELSE CAN YOU DO , OH WELL.   IT WAS HOT AND HUMID TODAY AND SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME TOMORROW.    I BET YOU ENJOYED THE WALK ANYWAY HA.   I CAN'T STAND TO EVEN LISTEN TO THAT MAN  AND PRAY TO GOD THAT HE DOES NOT GET ELECTED AGAIN.  SURELY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE COULD NOT BE THAT STUPID AGAIN?   I HAVE NEVER LIKED HIM  FROM DAY ONE.   I WON'T START HA.  ANYWAY I HOPE YOU AND BOBBY ARE KEEPING  WELL.   DOES BOBBY LIKE GOLFING,  MY FRIEND'S HUSBAND HAS BEEN GOLFING SINCE THEY ALLOWED THE GREENS OPENED.   SO HE'S HAVING A GOOD TIME HA.   LIZ XXXXXX
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #23999 on: June 21, 2020, 03:58:19 AM »
HI GIRLS SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING LATELY ,I VOLUNTEERED TO WRITE CARDS FOR THE SENIORS IN RETIREMENT HOMES  I DID SOME RESEARCH  (MY IDEA ) TO FIND SOME FUNNY STORIES TO WRITE HOPEFULLY TO BRIGHTEN THEIR DAY  HOPE THIS CRISIS WILL BE OVER SOON

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?   WE HAVE HAD SOME HOT WEATHER THIS PAST COUPLE OF DAYS DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I DONT LIKE THIS HEAT  CANT HANDLE IT 

KIDS ARE COMING TOMORROW AS ITS FATHERS DAY  I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT 

WE WENT-INTO TOWN  THIS MORNING AND HAD BREAKFAST OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO   

I HAVENT READ THROUGH  THE POSTS  ,  I HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING YOUR BEST TO KEEP  TO HANG IN

WELL CHUMS I AM GOING TO SAY GOODNIGHT  STAY WELL  😘

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak