Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1636365 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24150 on: August 24, 2020, 05:09:45 PM »
GOOD MORNING ALL,  *

I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND. NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY EXCEPT A BIT OF LAUNDRY AND SOME IRONING I HAVE BEEN IGNORING.   ::)

I'M GOING TO READ A COUPLE OF THREADS AND SEE WHAT'S GOING ON IN THE WORLD. SEE YOU LATER  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24151 on: August 24, 2020, 07:49:13 PM »
HI GUYS,  ONCE AGAIN  I'M LATE IN POSTING .  ONE FRIEND  PHONED AND TOLD ME SHE WAS PUTTING HER NAME DOWN FOR   A RETIRINGMENT HOME,  AND HAS ALREADY BEEN TO SEE IT, I WAS  SURPRISED AS SHE HAD NOT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DOING THIS.    SHE SEEMS  TO LIKE IT VERY MUCH AND  THERE IS AN APT.  AVAILABLE  SO  SHE HAS HER NAME DOWN SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.  SINCE HER HUSBAND  DIED  SHE'S HAD  TROUBLE  WITH STAIRS ETC SO IT'S BETTER FOR HER.    WATCHING CH THIS MORNING IT SHOWED  ONE OF THE BEACHES  FULL OF GARBAGE WHICH PEOPLE HAD  LEFT BEHIND AND  INSTEAD OF TAKING  IT HOME WITH THEM THEY JUST LEFT IT.  I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED  IF THEY CLOSED  THAT TO EVERYONE EXCEPT   PEOPLE WHO LIVED THERE.   WHAT A DISGRACE.   
SARAH  I THINK WE JUST LIKE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE WEATHER HA.  HOT COLD  WHAT EVER .  THE LAST FEW DAYS  HAVE BEEN VERY HOT AND HUMID.    BUT WE ARE ALMOST INTO SEP.  CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. 
RUBY , JUST SAYING TO SARAH  WE LOVE TO  TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER HERE HA.  I REALLY CAN'T SAY TO MUCH AS  I RAWELY   GO OUT.  BUT ONCE IT'S STARTS   COOLING DOWN SOME I WILL. 

JEAN I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE THE  HEAT SO I HOPE YOU ARE DOING OK.   WE'LL BE WISHING FOR IT  SOON ENOUGH HA.   STAY SAFE AND KEEP WELL  EVERYONE.  LIZ  :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24152 on: August 24, 2020, 11:00:24 PM »
HI LIZ,  :-* :-*:-*

WOULD YOUR FRIEND BE MOVING FAR AWAY FROM YOU ? IF SHE'S ON HER OWN AND HAS A PROBLEM WITH STAIRS SHE WOULD PROBABLY BE SAFER IN AN APPARTMENT.

ARE YOUR FRIENDS GETTING TO VISIT YOU OR ARE YOU STILL KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE ?  I NOTICED WALMART PARKING LOT HAS EASED UP ON CARS PICKING UP GROCERIES, I GUESS MORE PEOPLE HAVE COME OUT OF QUARANTINE AND YOU CAN JUST WALK INTO THE STORE NOW.

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE US ELECTION'S ? WE HAVE BEEN GLUED TO CNN JUST TO SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF DONALDS MOUTH ???

urneygirl

« Reply #24153 on: August 28, 2020, 06:13:20 PM »
I ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL,

TO ALL OUR WEE FRIENDS NEAR AND FAR I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.  :-** :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24154 on: August 28, 2020, 06:42:58 PM »
HI LIZ,   *

WOULD YOUR FRIEND BE MOVING FAR AWAY FROM YOU ? IF SHE'S ON HER OWN AND HAS A PROBLEM WITH STAIRS SHE WOULD PROBABLY BE SAFER IN AN APPARTMENT.

ARE YOUR FRIENDS GETTING TO VISIT YOU OR ARE YOU STILL KEEPING YOUR DISTANCE ?  I NOTICED WALMART PARKING LOT HAS EASED UP ON CARS PICKING UP GROCERIES, I GUESS MORE PEOPLE HAVE COME OUT OF QUARANTINE AND YOU CAN JUST WALK INTO THE STORE NOW.
HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THE US ELECTION'S ? WE HAVE BEEN GLUED TO CNN JUST TO SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF DONALDS MOUTH ???
HI RUBY,  AS SHE STILL DRIVES, I KNOW,  IT WOULD NOT BE THAT FAR  WITH A CAR BUT  IT'S VERY TIRING FOR HER NOW AND ONE OF THE REASONS SHE WOULD MOVE IS THE STAIRS IN THE HOUSE.   I SPOKE WITH HER LAST NIGHT AND SHE IS  STILL "MAKING UP HER MIND"   I HAVE TWO OTHER OLD FRIENDS , OLD AS IN AGE,   BOTH ARE BACK IN HOSPITAL AND ONE IS NOT EXPECTED   TO LIVE  VER LONG  AND I'VE  BEEN TOLD HE'S  SEEMS  VERY  RESIGNED  TO IT AND  SEEMS AT PEACE.   HIS WIFE  HAS GONE DOWN HILL REALLY FAST SINCE HAVING BEEN MOVED OUT OF HER  HOUSE  AND I'VE  BEEN TOLD , IT'S BREAKING MY HEART , BUT  IT COULD BE ONE OF THOSE  CASES WHERE  BOTH  DIED WITHIN   DAYS/WKS OF EACH OTHER.   :(  RUBY I CAN'T STAND TO EVEN LOOK AT THAT MAN  AND  GOD FORBIT  HE SHOULD BE ELECTED AGAIN.   WELL LOVE I  CAN SMELL MY LUNCH  , IT'S SHEPARD'S PIE  I JUST  HEATED UP IN THE MICRO. HA.    HAVE A GOOD DAY AND  WE'LL TALK LATER.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24155 on: August 29, 2020, 06:23:53 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY  :-* :-*

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND I HOPE THEY DON'T SUFFER TOO LONG, GOD BLESS THEM.

JUSTIN TURNED 22 YESTERDAY AND HE PICKED THE "RED LOBSTER" FOR HIS B-DAY DINNER, THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AND IT WAS NICE TO SEE A BUSINESS OPENING UP AGAIN.  THE STAFF STILL WORE MASKS AND TABLES AND BOOTHS WERE DISTANCED :).

BEFORE I SIGN OUT I'M GOING TO HAVE A WEE LOOK AT SOME THREADS XOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24156 on: August 30, 2020, 02:49:46 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING WELL TODAY  :-* :-*

I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND I HOPE THEY DON'T SUFFER TOO LONG, GOD BLESS THEM.

JUSTIN TURNED 22 YESTERDAY AND HE PICKED THE "RED LOBSTER" FOR HIS B-DAY DINNER, THE FOOD WAS VERY GOOD AND IT WAS NICE TO SEE A BUSINESS OPENING UP AGAIN.  THE STAFF STILL WORE MASKS AND TABLES AND BOOTHS WERE DISTANCED :) .

BEFORE I SIGN OUT I'M GOING TO HAVE A WEE LOOK AT SOME THREADS XOXO
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO JUSTIN.  GOD TO BE 22 AGAIN, NOT SURE I WOULD  WANT TO BE 22 AGAIN.  OH WELL THAT WON'T HAPPEN :D   IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE  I'VE BEEN IN THE RED LOBSTER BUT GLAD TO HEAR IT'S OPEN.  MY SISTER  BACK HOME, WAS TELLING ME  THAT  MOST OF THE RESTURANTS  ARE OPEN NOW.  JUST HOPE  THINGS WON'T BE  PUSHED  TOO MUCH, TOO SOON.  I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GOOD TIME.  RUBY LAST TIME I HAD LOBSTER  WAS  ONE OF OUR CHRISTMAS  DINNERS.   OUR  BOSS TOOK US OUT  EACH YR.   ANYWAY HIS WIFE  ORDERED  LOBSTER AND  SUGGESTED I  GET ONE TOO, ANYWAY  IT CAME AND SHE WAS SITTING  JUST  DISMANTLING  THIS THING AND I HAD NOT A CLUE,  I PULLED OF A LEG?  AND SQUIRTED  JUICE OVER  A PERSON SITTING NEXT TO ME AND SHE WAS NOT PLEASED.  BY THE END OF THE MEAL I WAS  STILL TRYING TO  GET THE MEAT OUT , STILL HUNGRY AND WISHED I HAD JUST ORDERED A BURGER  :D   ANYWAY  I LOVE  SEA FOOD  SO LONG AS I DON'T  HAVE TO  TAKE IT APART HA.    HAVE A GOOD DAY.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

kraftcheese

« Reply #24157 on: August 30, 2020, 03:17:48 PM »
OH LIZ, I'M SITTING HERE IN BED AT MIDNIGHT LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF AT YOUR LOBSTER STORY.  HILARIOUS.  :D   I WON'T TACKLE ANYTHING THAT HAS A SHELL OR A PAIR OF EYES LOOKING AT ME.  I LIKE LOBSTER MORNAY AND CRAB MEAT BUT NOT FROM THE SHELL.  HOPE IT'S COOLED DOWN A BIT FOR YOU LIZ. 

RUBY IT'S INCREDIBLE HOW QUICKLY OUR GRANDIES GROW UP. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY FAMILY GET TOGETHER.  I CAN'T WANT TILL WE CAN GO OUT FOR A MEAL AGAIN.

JEAN, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?  HOPE ALL'S WELL.

HELLO TO ALL. STAY SAFE. XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #24158 on: August 30, 2020, 06:38:28 PM »
HI GIRLS,

LIZ YOU ALSO GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH, I'M NOT A LOVER OF LOBSTER IT'S TOO MUCH WORK :D

SARAH,  I HOPE THINGS OPEN UP SOON FOR YOU, I THINK YOU HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH :-*

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE JUSTIN AND LEAH ARE ADULTS NOW. JUSTIN JUST CAME TO HELP HIS GRANDA DO SOME WORK IN THE GARDEN, THIS HAS BEEN A VERY HOT SUMMER AND THE GRASS IS AWFUL, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO TREAT IT WITH, I OFFERED TO HELP BUT WAS THANKED AND SENT AWAY. :D

I WAS GOING TO SAY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND FORGETTING YOU ALREADY HAD ONE. :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24159 on: August 31, 2020, 11:37:46 AM »
OH LIZ, I'M SITTING HERE IN BED AT MIDNIGHT LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF AT YOUR LOBSTER STORY.  HILARIOUS.  :D   I WON'T TACKLE ANYTHING THAT HAS A SHELL OR A PAIR OF EYES LOOKING AT ME.  I LIKE LOBSTER MORNAY AND CRAB MEAT BUT NOT FROM THE SHELL.  HOPE IT'S COOLED DOWN A BIT FOR YOU LIZ. 

RUBY IT'S INCREDIBLE HOW QUICKLY OUR GRANDIES GROW UP. HOPE YOU ALL HAD A LOVELY FAMILY GET TOGETHER.  I CAN'T WANT TILL WE CAN GO OUT FOR A MEAL AGAIN.

JEAN, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?  HOPE ALL'S WELL.

HELLO TO ALL. STAY SAFE. XX
HI SARAH, HOPE YOU GOT A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP HA. AND I'M GLAD TO HAVE MADE YOU LAUGH.   I LOVE LOBSTER SO LONG AS SOMEONE ELSE DOES THE WORK  FOR ME, THE SAME WITH SHRIMP HA.   IT'S COOLING DOWN NOW  AT NIGHT  AND OUR DAYS ARE STILL PRETTY WARM.  I THINK  MOST OF MY FRIENDS HAVE THEIR AIRs TURNED OF.   THE KIDS ARE GETTING READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND IT SOUNDS STRANGE SAYING THAT.  MY FRIEND'S  DAUGHTER TOOK HER KIDS OUT THE OTHER DAY TO GET BACK PACKS AND COULD NOT GET OVER  THE PRICE OF THEM NOW.  THEY  USUALLY BUY THEM A NEW ONE EVERY YR. BUT THIS TIME THE PRICES  HAVE GONE SKY HIGH, :o [size=78%] THEY'LL PAY IT ANYWAY [/size] ::)  IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO BACK TO BED HA.   HAVE A GREAT DAY LOVE.  LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24160 on: August 31, 2020, 11:45:38 AM »
HI GIRLS,

LIZ YOU ALSO GAVE ME A GOOD LAUGH, I'M NOT A LOVER OF LOBSTER IT'S TOO MUCH WORK :D

SARAH,  I HOPE THINGS OPEN UP SOON FOR YOU, I THINK YOU HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH :-*

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE JUSTIN AND LEAH ARE ADULTS NOW. JUSTIN JUST CAME TO HELP HIS GRANDA DO SOME WORK IN THE GARDEN, THIS HAS BEEN A VERY HOT SUMMER AND THE GRASS IS AWFUL, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO TREAT IT WITH, I OFFERED TO HELP BUT WAS THANKED AND SENT AWAY. :D

I WAS GOING TO SAY HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND FORGETTING YOU ALREADY HAD ONE. :-* :-*
RUBY I THINK I WOULD JUST GET  THEM TO  DO THE WORK AND JUST PUT IT BACK INTO THE SHELL SO YOU CAN EAT IT  WITH OUT ALL THAT WORK.   I BET YOU WERE GLAD TO BE SENT AWAY HA.   I HOPE YOU GOT A CHAIR AND SAT AND WATCHED .  MAYBE WITH A  GLASS OF SOMETHING ;)  IN YOUR HAND.  IT'S STILL  HARD TO BELIEVE   TOMORROW IS THE START OF SEP.   WELL LOVE  I'M AWAY  BACK TO BED AGAIN  AND SOME MORE TV.  AND FATHER  BROWN.  HA.    THEY ARE BRINGING BACK MORE OF THE OLD SHOWS,   SOME OF WHICH SHOULD BE STILL STORED , I WISH THEY WOULD BRING BACK  "FROST".  . ANYWAY  HAVE A GREAT DAY.   LIZ :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24161 on: September 01, 2020, 05:23:48 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.  :D

LIZ, IF I HAD SAT NEAR THEM IN THE GARDEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING DIRT, HOPEFULLY THERE EFFORTS WILL WORK :)

WE HAVE HAD THE A/C TURNED OFF THE PAST FEW DAYS AND IT HAS BEEN LOVELY GETTING THE WINDOWS AND DOORS OPEN.

LIZ, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER :-* :-*

urneygirl

« Reply #24162 on: September 01, 2020, 05:24:59 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.   :-*

LIZ, IF I HAD SAT NEAR THEM IN THE GARDEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING DIRT, HOPEFULLY THEIR EFFORTS WILL WORK :)

WE HAVE HAD THE A/C TURNED OFF THE PAST FEW DAYS AND IT HAS BEEN LOVELY GETTING THE WINDOWS AND DOORS OPEN.

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24163 on: September 03, 2020, 04:07:52 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL.  :D

LIZ, IF I HAD SAT NEAR THEM IN THE GARDEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN EATING DIRT, HOPEFULLY THERE EFFORTS WILL WORK :)

OH RUBY,  JUST WHEN YOU THINK  THINGS ARE GOING  GREAT, SLOWLY BUT  SURELY, THEN YOU HEAR ABOUT  MORONS  HOLDING PARTIES  AND THEN  ANOTHER OUTBREAK.  THIS IS WHEN YOU NEED TO FINE THESE PEOPLE  WERE IT HURTS, IN THEIR POCKETS.   MY FRIEND HAD HER'S TURNED OF BUT IT GOT HUMID AGAIN SO ON IT WENT.   HAVE YOU WATCHED ANY OF THE TENNIS.   I'VE TRIED TO BUT CAN'T REALLY GET INTO IT.  SO FAR THE CANADIANS HAVE BEEN DOING WELL.  MY GUY IS NOT THERE, ROGER F.   I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE WOMEN AND  A LOT OF THE GUYS  ARE NOT  THERE  BUT BECAUSE I MISS IT  I  KEEP TURNING IT OVER TO IT  :D   IT SEEMS  EVERYTHING ON  TV IS ALL RERUNS AND  NOT EVEN GOOD ONES AT THAT.   I HOPE YOU, YOUR FAMILY AND  FRIENDS ARE ALL KEEPING SAFE AND WELL LOVE.  LIZ :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24164 on: September 03, 2020, 04:52:05 PM »
HI LIZ, I WAS ABOUT TO SIGN  OUT.

HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? AND HOW ARE YOUR FRIENDS DOING ?
NOT MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, THREE HOUSES ACROSS THE STREET ARE GETTING THE TARMAC POURED ON THE DRIVEWAY'S SO THERE'S A LOT OF NOISE GOING ON.
I HAVE A DENTAL CHECK UP THIS AFTERNOON AND NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT,  I HAVE A TOOTH THAT'S VERY SENSITIVE AND I HOPE THEY DON'T POKE AT IT TOO MUCH  :D 

I HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GOOD DAY XOXOXO