Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1638524 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24225 on: October 08, 2020, 05:36:47 AM »
HI GUYS, JUST A WEE QUICK ONE BEFORE GOING  BACK TO BED.    IT'S  LOOKS VERY QUIET ON HERE  THESE LAST FEW DAYS, I HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING WELL.   I WON'T START ON  THE VIRUS AS  JUST FOR NOW I'M SICK TALKING ABOUT IT  AS I'M SURE YOU ARE.    IT'S BEEN VERY NICE  THESE LAST FEW DAYS , WEATHER WISE,   LETS HOPE IT KEEPS UP  , MAYBE TILL SPRING HA.  ANYWAY  TO EVERYONE, KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24226 on: October 08, 2020, 08:45:54 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP  :)

HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHINGTHE NEWS IN THE STATES TODAY ? AS IF THINGS ARE NOT BAD ENOUGH HEAD CASES WERE GOING AROUND PLANING TO KIDNAP A WOMAN POLITICIAN, WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO ?

NOTHING MUCH GOING ON HERE TODAY, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER :-*

mcd

« Reply #24227 on: October 09, 2020, 03:01:55 AM »
HELLO GIRLS ,   WELL HOW ARE YOU DOING  I HAVE TO SAY I AM SO FEAD UP WITH WHATS GOING TO ACROSS THE BORDER ITS SICKENING AND VERY SCARY 

WE DECIDED NOT TO HAVE THE FAMILY FOR THANKSGIVING    CHRISTMAS WAS THE CHOICE  (HOPEFULLY)  WE WILL KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED  THE WEATHER WILL BE OKAY   

ON WEDNESDAY A FEW OF THE GIRLS  ( 8 )  CAME UP AND WE HAD A OUTDOOR LINE DANCE SESSION  (4 ) ON EACH DRIVE  WE WERE WELL SPACED OUT  SO IT  WORKED REALLY WELL   

I WAS OUT IN THE GARDEN TODAY CUTTING BACK SOME BUSHES   IT WAS SUNNY   AND I WAS HOPPED UP BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS AFRAID OF GETTING A CHILL IN MY BACK THIS TIME OR THE YEAR   WELL AS TIME WENT ON   I WAS DOING THE DANCE OF THE SEVEN VEILS  SO I FINALLY GIVE UP  😆

LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES   HUGS 🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24228 on: October 09, 2020, 08:57:31 AM »
HELLO GIRLS ,   WELL HOW ARE YOU DOING  I HAVE TO SAY I AM SO FEAD UP WITH WHATS GOING TO ACROSS THE BORDER ITS SICKENING AND VERY SCARY 

WE DECIDED NOT TO HAVE THE FAMILY FOR THANKSGIVING    CHRISTMAS WAS THE CHOICE  (HOPEFULLY)  WE WILL KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED  THE WEATHER WILL BE OKAY   

ON WEDNESDAY A FEW OF THE GIRLS  ( 8 )  CAME UP AND WE HAD A OUTDOOR LINE DANCE SESSION  (4 ) ON EACH DRIVE  WE WERE WELL SPACED OUT  SO IT  WORKED REALLY WELL   

I WAS OUT IN THE GARDEN TODAY CUTTING BACK SOME BUSHES   IT WAS SUNNY   AND I WAS HOPPED UP BECAUSE I AM ALWAYS AFRAID OF GETTING A CHILL IN MY BACK THIS TIME OR THE YEAR   WELL AS TIME WENT ON   I WAS DOING THE DANCE OF THE SEVEN VEILS  SO I FINALLY GIVE UP  😆

LOOK AFTER YOURSELVES   HUGS 🤗
HI JEAN,  I HAVE TO GO LOOKING FOR MY CTD POSTS NOW >:D   IT MIGHT BE MY CABLE /INTERNET.    I BET ANYONE PASSING  THOUGHT YOU WERE ALL BONKERS HA.   BUT YOUSE MADE IT WORK SO GOOD FOR YOU.    WHAT'S SCARY IS THE PERSON  IN CHARGE OF THE COUNTRY.   AND THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING.    I CLOSED MY DOOR TONIGHT AS I WAS NOT FEELING TOO GOOD AND I FEEL COLD WHEN THAT HAPPENS, NO BIGGIE,  BUT I'LL OPEN IT AGAIN IN THE MORNING.   IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE  THAT THANKSGIVING  IS A FEW DAYS AWAY.    THERE WILL BE MANY FAMILIES  NOT ABLE TO  GET TOGETHER  FOR THAT.  I'M WISHING  WELL FOR EVERYONE AND KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24229 on: October 10, 2020, 12:11:16 AM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

THANKSGIVING IS GOING TO BE SOO DIFFERENT WITHOUT THE FAMILY JOINING US BUT WE DO WHAT WE HAVE TO.
HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL EASE UP A BIT FOR THE KIDS AT HALLOWEEN, WE CAN ONLY HOPE.  :)

I'M GOING TO WATCH A FEW EPISODES OF CORRIE, I'M SO FAR BEHIND AND DON'T WANT IT TO GET OUT OF HAND.

I HOPE EVERYONE NEAR & FAR HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND XOXOXO   

IRISHDIVA

« Reply #24230 on: October 10, 2020, 07:52:09 PM »
I gang, sorry I have not been on much, nothing wrong thank goodness, Sorry I always post a Thanksgiving photo but so many of the sites that I used have closed down or now the want you to pay for the use. Like most it will be a different Thanksgiving.
 So I will just send you this song, it says it all. Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving to all near and far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af_v4pvND0k

You will never know where you are going.
If you do not remember where you come from.

urneygirl

« Reply #24231 on: October 10, 2020, 11:06:25 PM »
HI LILLIAN THAT WAS LOVELY, I HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER AND WE CAN GET BACK TO A NORMAL LIFE.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND THE FAMILY. SAY HI TO MAVIS XOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24232 on: October 11, 2020, 06:03:28 AM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

THANKSGIVING IS GOING TO BE SOO DIFFERENT WITHOUT THE FAMILY JOINING US BUT WE DO WHAT WE HAVE TO.
HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL EASE UP A BIT FOR THE KIDS AT HALLOWEEN, WE CAN ONLY HOPE.  :)

I'M GOING TO WATCH A FEW EPISODES OF CORRIE, I'M SO FAR BEHIND AND DON'T WANT IT TO GET OUT OF HAND.

I HOPE EVERYONE NEAR & FAR HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND XOXOXO   

HI RUBY AND LILLIAN AND JEAN  AND THAT INCLUDES  ALL OUR OTHER FRIENDS AS WELL.   I WISH  YOU ALL A HAPPY THANKSGIVING  AND I KNOW IT WILL BE SAD FOR MANY,  MAYBE THEY HAVE LOVED ONES THAT HAVE PASSED OR JUST CAN'T  DO THE GATHERING.    IT WILL END AND LIKE THE SONG SAYS,  THE GOOD TIMES WILL COME AGAIN.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24233 on: October 13, 2020, 09:20:54 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVINGG. :-* :-*

WE HAD A QUIET ONE AND SOME OF OUR FRIENDS DID THE SAME, NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE ANY CHANCES.

WE COOKED TOO MUCH FOOD BUT LEFTOVERS WILL COME IN HANDY FOR ANOTHER  DINNER. O0

WE WENT FOR A DRIVE THIS AFTERNOON AND THE COLOURS ON TREES ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL LAST THE REST OF THE MONTH. :)

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER , TAKE CARE  :-* :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24234 on: October 16, 2020, 07:19:55 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVINGG. :-* :-*

WE HAD A QUIET ONE AND SOME OF OUR FRIENDS DID THE SAME, NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE ANY CHANCES.

WE COOKED TOO MUCH FOOD BUT LEFTOVERS WILL COME IN HANDY FOR ANOTHER  DINNER. O0

WE WENT FOR A DRIVE THIS AFTERNOON AND THE COLOURS ON TREES ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL LAST THE REST OF THE MONTH. :)

I'LL CHECK BACK LATER , TAKE CARE  :-* :-*
hi HI RUBY,  DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG BUT I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING MY EMAILS AND I REALLY HATE TALKING TO COGECO.  EVERYTHINGS IS USUALLY YOUR FAULT.  I  HAD TO GO BACK TO THE LAST ONE I GOT , THIS ONE FROM YOU,  THE SAME HERE,  IT WAS QUIET AND MY FRIENDS  HAD  A CELEBRATION WITH HER DAUGHTER AND FAMILY , AND EXTENDED FAMILY  FOR HER G.SON'S FIRST COMMUNION AND THEY  MADE IT A TWO FOR ONE , HA.  AT THE HOUSE THEY HAD THE # OF PEOPLE YOU COULD HAVE OUT THE BACK WITH ALL THE DISTANCING ETC.  AT THE CHURCH THEY WERE ONLY ALLOWED 6 DOWN FROM THE 10 AT THE BEGINNING.  THEY HAD A NICE TIME.   I'M SURE THE COLOURS ARE BEAUTIFUL STILL.  HAVE NOT SEEN ANY ON TV.  I'M GLAD YOU  GOT OUT FOR A DRIVE.   THE #'s   ARE GOING UP AGAIN AND THEY ARE SHOCKING.    HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT WKEND.   TAKE CARE  STAY SAFE.   LIZ  :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24235 on: October 16, 2020, 11:49:24 PM »
HI LIZ, I'M GLAD TO SEE YOU AND THAT ALL IS WELL, EXCEPT FOR YOUR COMPUTER:-*

I HAVE BEEN CHECKING IN EVERY DAY WITH NO ONE TO TALK TO  :( :D

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR FRIENDS CELEBRATION WAS A BIG SUCCESS BECAUSE THEY DID EVERYTHING RIGHT  O0 O0

WE DID A CLEAN UP IN THE GARDEN TODAY, BOBBY CUT THE GRASS FRONT AND BACK, I CLEANED UP SOME LEAVES & BRANCHES FROM THE BIG TREES  AT THE BACK OF US, HOPEFULLY THAT'S US UNTIL NEXT YEAR BUT I DOUBT IT  ::).

I WALKED OVER TO THE GROCERY STORE THIS AFTERNOON AND THE AIR WAS SOO FRESH ON THE WAY HOME  I LOVE THE FALL. :D

WE HAD OUR EYE EXAMS THIS MORNING AND THEN WENT TO PICK NEW GLASSES, WE WON'T GET THEM FOR A FEW WEEKS BECAUSE THEY HAVE JUST RE-OPENED. 

WELL LOVE THAT'S MY NEWS FOR THE DAY, TALK SOON XOXO

TO ALL OUR CHUMS  NEAR & FAR , TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE XOXOXOXO

mcd

« Reply #24236 on: October 19, 2020, 02:12:51 AM »
EVENING ALL. SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN TOUCH HAD COMPUTER PROBLEM  ENDED UP WE NEEDED A NEW ROUTER  BUT WE ARE UP AND RUNNING AGAIN   FINGERS CROSSED 

THE WEATHER HAS CERTAINLY COOLED DOWN 

LIZ HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ? 

RUBY  HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND BOBBY

HELLO TO ALL OUR CHUMS NEAR AND FAR  HOPE ALL IS WELL IN YOUR CORNER OF The World

WE PICKED UP TRICK OR TREAT GOODIES  JUST IN CASE   AND ALSO SOME FOOD FOR THE FOOD DRIVE
 A DOZEN OR SO OF THE NEIGHBOURS DRESS UP AND GO DOOR TO DOOR AND COLLECT THE BOXES 

MY  SHOW IS JUST ABOUT TO START   BRITISH SERIES CALLED  FLESH AND BLOOD  SO I WILL SAY GOODNIGHT 

TAKE CARE  HUGS 🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24237 on: October 19, 2020, 06:21:49 PM »
HI RUBY AND JEAN,  I HAVE NOT BEEN GETTING  ANY EMAILS  AND I GO BACK TO THE LAST ONE, I USUALLY KEEP THE LAST ONE IN CASE THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS.,  I'VE BEEN TRYING  TO GET  INSURANCE FOR MY APT.  THEY SENT A NOTICE ROUND A FEW WKS AGO  ABOUT IT AND I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND ONE, ANYWAY I SPOKE TO ONE LAST WK AND SHE COULD NOT SEND ANY EMAILS.  SO I'VE ENDED UP  PHONING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, I GET FED UP.  I USE TO ENJOY DOING ALL THIS BUT NOW ANYMORE.    ::)   IT'S BEEN RAINING HERE AND I FEEL THE COLD NOW.   MY FRIEND SAID  ON OUR ST. I USE TO LIVE  , SHE LIVES ON IT,   A LADY  PUT UP  A NOTICE SAYING  YOU COULD DONATE THINGS FOR HOLLOWEEN AND THEY WOULD MAKE UP LOOTBAGS FOR THE KIDS , EVEN THOUGH  SHE ONLY HAS THE G.KIDS THEY ASKED HER  IF IT WAS OK TO GIVE HER  TWO FOR THEM, THAT WAS NICE OF THEM.   RUBY  HOPE YOU  PICKED NICE GLASSES HA.  I REALLY NEED TO GO  AND HAVE MY EYES  DONE TOO.  I WAS GOING TO START A  GROCERY LIST BUT I REALLY NEED TO MOVE.  I'M SORRY  IT'S BEEN SO LONELY  I WILL HAVE TO PHONE THE CABLE BUT I HATE TO DO THAT.  OH WELL.   TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24238 on: October 20, 2020, 12:20:38 AM »
HI LIZ, SORRY YOU'RE HAVING PROBLEMS, I HOPE YOU GET SORTED OUT SOON, WHEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM WE SEEM TO GET MORE THAT ONE.

WE BOUGHT SOME TREATS TODAY FOR HALLOWEEN, WE DECIDED TO MAKE GOODIE BAGS FOR THE YOUNG KIDS AT OUR END OF THE STREET AND WE WILL GIVE THEM TO THE PARENTS TO CHECK. I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE A LOT COMING AROUND THE DOORS.

LIZ, I HOPE I PICKED NICE GLASSES, :D IT'S NOT SOMETHING I LIKE DOING I ALWAYS DOUBT MYSELF ::)

JEAN, WE'RE HANGING IN, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YER MAN.  :)

YOUR NEIGHBOURS REALLY KNOW HOW TO DO A FUN FOOD DRIVE, GOOD FOR THEM O0 O0

WELL GIRLS I'M GOING CHECK A COUPLE OF THREADS, TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GOOD EVENING  :-**

kraftcheese

« Reply #24239 on: October 20, 2020, 01:09:00 AM »
MORNING ALL. SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON FOR A WHILE BUT WITH THIS BLOODY LOCKDOWN I'VE HARDLY BEEN OVER THE DOOR, THEREFORE NO NEWS. AS FROM YESTERDAY OUR LIMIT OF TRAVEL HSS BEEN EXTENDED FROM 5 KM TO 25 KM, BUT THE SHOPS, PUBS AND RESTAURANTS ARE STILL NOT OPEN. THEY MAY GET OPENED IN ANOTHER WEEK OR TWO. IT'S BEEN A LONG, BORING AND LONELY SEVEN MONTHS.  YOUR HALLOWEEN PLANS SOUND LIKE FUN WITH FOOD DRIVES AND GOODY BAGS.

LIZ, HOPE YOU'RE DOING OK. I HATE HAVING TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE COYS, PHONE COYS, INTERNET COYS ETC. TOO.  TAKE CARE AND KEEP WARM.  :-*

RUBY, YOU'VE BEEN BUSY AS USUAL. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEW SPECS.  :-*

JEAN, THE FOOD DRIVE IS VERY THOUGHTFUL.  LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE DOING IT TOUGH AT PRESENT.  :-*
TO ALL OUR FRIENDS,
Y'ALL STAY SAFE AND KEEP ON TRUCKING. NOT LONG NOW TILL CHRISTMAS AND WE CAN LOOK FORWARD TO A HOPEFULLY MUCH BETTER NEW YEAR.  SARAH  :-*
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.