Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1642708 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24270 on: October 29, 2020, 09:47:43 PM »
Happy Birthday Jean and Liz and Many Happy Returns Of The Day to you both.

jilly xo

Hello to Ruby,Bobby,Sarah,Jackie and Vi
HI JILLY AND THANKS FOR YOUR GOOD WISHES,    LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #24271 on: October 29, 2020, 10:35:44 PM »
HAPPY BELATED B-DAY JEAN, :party: I'M GLAD YOU HAD A NICE DAY XOXO

IT WAS LEAH'S 19TH B-DAY YESTERDAY AND WE WENT TO THE PORTLY FOR DINNER, HER CHOICE. I WAS SURPRISED HOW MANY PEOPLE CAME AND WENT WHILE WE WERE THERE, THANKFULLY IT'S A BIG RESTAURANT AND WE HAD A BIG BOOTH CLOSE TO THE DOOR. HER DRIVER'S LICENSE WAS PULLED OUT LIKE LIGHENING WHEN WE ORDERED DRINKS :D

SARAH I'M SURE YOU'RE HAPPY THE LOCKDOWN HAS BEEN LIFTED, WE HAVE SPIKED A BIT BUT HOPEFULLY IT WON'T GET ANY WORSE.

LIZ, HAVE YOU RECOVERED FROM YOUR B-DAY ?

JACKIE, I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO WHIP UP THEM LOVELY CAKES SO QUICK :D
                 RUBY,I ONLY NEED A DAY'S NOTICE.      :D
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jackiehillis

« Reply #24272 on: October 29, 2020, 10:39:10 PM »
JEAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY.
YOU HEARD RIGHT - OUR RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED! SHOPS, PUBS, RESTAURANTS ARE OPEN. AT LONG LAST.

LIZ, GREAT TO HEAR YOU HAD A NICE BIRTHDAY. YOURS IS THE SAME DATE AS MY DAUGHTER'S.

RUBY IT'S SO SAD TO LOSE SUCH A GOOD FRIEND. HUGS.

JACKIE, JK, GOOD TO SEE YOU. 

STAY SAFE EVERYBODY. ❤️
                                            HI SARAH. HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING SAFE OVER THERE.           *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

jackiehillis

« Reply #24273 on: October 29, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »
Happy Birthday Jean and Liz and Many Happy Returns Of The Day to you both.

jilly xo

Hello to Ruby,Bobby,Sarah,Jackie and Vi
                  HI JILLY. HOPE ALL IS GOOD WITH YOU AND YOU ARE KEEPING SAFE. HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL GET BETTER, SOONER THAN LATER.     *

mcd

« Reply #24274 on: October 29, 2020, 11:54:28 PM »
 Thankyou  jilly  for your good wishes     I think I am going to decrease a year starting next year  😉 😂 

Keep well  Jean  hugs 🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

kraftcheese

« Reply #24275 on: October 30, 2020, 12:50:01 AM »
HI JILLY. GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU. WE'RE DOING OK THANKS. HOPE YOU AND ALL THE FAMILY ARE SAFE AND WELL. SARAH XX
Omnia in finem bona sunt. Si non bona non finis est.

urneygirl

« Reply #24276 on: October 31, 2020, 02:55:15 PM »
HI ALL, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS, BUT I'M BACK NOW.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL, I DON'T THINK THERE WILL BE MANY CHILDREN COMING AROUND TONIGHT.

THE YOUNG FAMILY ACROSS THE ROAD ARE DECORATING THEIR GARAGE WITH ANOTHER COUPLE OF NEIGHBOURS INSTEAD OF TAKING THE KIDS AROUND THE STREET.  WE HAVE OUR GOODIE BAGS READY. :)

THE SUN IS SHINING NOW AND WE HAD FROST EARLY THIS MORNING. THE FALLING LEAVES ARE STILL FALLING SO WE'LL HAVE A LOT OF RAKING TO DO IF IT EVER STOPS.

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXOXO

mcd

« Reply #24277 on: October 31, 2020, 08:38:04 PM »
HELLO  HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?  GETTING CHILLY OUT NOW  THESE DAYS SO NEEDLESS TO SAY THE SOUP POT IS

OUT LOL   THE SUN IS SHINING  SO CANT COMPLAIN.

LIZ DID YOU SEE THE TENNIS  THE OTHER DAY  JOKOVICH  GOT BEAT IN 3 STRAIGHT SETS I DIDN'T SEE IT MYSELF BUT COULDN'T BELIEVE IT   

OH I WISH THE U S ELECTION WAS OVER I AM SO FEED UP SEEING  THAT IDIOT  IT JUST DRAGS ON 

RUBY ITS GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW MANY KIDS ARE OUT  TONIGHT   WE DONT USUALLY GET A LOT

HELLO 👋 TO ALL OUR CHUMS NEAR AND FAR  HOPE ALL IS WELL 

TAKE CARE  STAY SAFE Hugs 🤗 TO YOU ALL

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24278 on: November 01, 2020, 06:46:21 AM »
Thankyou  jilly  for your good wishes     I think I am going to decrease a year starting next year  😉 😂 

Keep well  Jean  hugs 🤗
OH JEAN, I'M AWAY AHEAD OF YE.  HA.. LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24279 on: November 01, 2020, 06:52:10 AM »
HELLO  HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING ?  GETTING CHILLY OUT NOW  THESE DAYS SO NEEDLESS TO SAY THE SOUP POT IS

OUT LOL   THE SUN IS SHINING  SO CANT COMPLAIN.

LIZ DID YOU SEE THE TENNIS  THE OTHER DAY  JOKOVICH  GOT BEAT IN 3 STRAIGHT SETS I DIDN'T SEE IT MYSELF BUT COULDN'T BELIEVE IT   

OH I WISH THE U S ELECTION WAS OVER I AM SO FEED UP SEEING  THAT IDIOT  IT JUST DRAGS ON 

RUBY ITS GOING TO BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW MANY KIDS ARE OUT  TONIGHT   WE DONT USUALLY GET A LOT

HELLO 👋 TO ALL OUR CHUMS NEAR AND FAR  HOPE ALL IS WELL 

TAKE CARE  STAY SAFE Hugs 🤗 TO YOU ALL
JEAN SOMETIMES WHEN I'M STROLLING UP OR DOWN I SEE THE WORD TENNIS AND CLICK ON BUT  HAVE NOT SEEN ANY.  I CAN'T BELIEVE  HE WAS BEAT LIKE THAT.  I KNOW HE WAS HAVING TROUBLE WITH HIS NECK  SO COULD HAVE BEEN THAT.  SINCE ROGER  WAS NOT PLAYING THIS YR. I HAVE NOT BEEN SO INTO IT.   I COULD NOT EVEN WATCH THE  FINALS  AT THE USA , THEY BOTH ANNOY ME , I KNOW,  ::)  BUT THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YR.  SP.  IT'S NOW NEAR 2am  AND EARLY ON I JUST REALISED  THE CLOCKS WENT BACK, HAVE NOT HEARD MUCH ON IT.  ANYWAY IT'S REALLY NEAR 3am  HA.   LIZ  :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24280 on: November 01, 2020, 11:24:28 PM »
HI ALL, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU ALL AND EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.

HALLOWEEN WAS A LOT DIFFERENT THIS YEAR, JEAN, NO ONE CAME NEAR OUR DOOR. :( WE WENT ACROSS TO A NEIGHBOURS GARAGE WHO HAD DECORATED IT FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND A FEW NEIGHBOURS. WE HAD TOO MANY LOOT BAGS SO ALL THE PARENTS GOT ONE AND NO ONE REFUSED.  :D 

IT WAS BITTER COLD TODAY, I TOOK A NOTION THIS MORNING TO MAKE SOME SODA BANNOCK, TO BOBBY'S DELIGHT  :D WE TOOK SOME TO HIS COUSIN AND HAD SNOW ON THE WAY HOME.

LIZ,I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, I CAN'T COMMENT TO YOU OR JEAN ABOUT TENNIS BUT I KNOW YOU BOTH ENJOY IT. " LOVE " TO YOU BOTH  :D

TIME FOR DINNER SO I'LL SEE YOU LATER   *

mcd

« Reply #24281 on: November 02, 2020, 08:02:05 PM »

JUST SAT MYSELF DOWN AFTER TAKING A APPLE TART OUT OF THE OVEN   LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND I AM SURE THERE IS WEE WHITE BITS OF YOU KNOW WHAT FLYING AROUND  :o  SO I SUPPOSE THAT WILL BE THE END OF DANCING ON THE DRIVEWAY 😏  THERE IS A LOT OF DAMPNESS IN THE AIR .   
STAY WARM CHUMS  I WILL CHECK IN LATER  TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO HUGS 🤗

urneygirl

« Reply #24282 on: November 02, 2020, 10:20:33 PM »
HI JEAN, YOUR APPLE PIE SOUNDS GOOD, COMFORT FOOD IS ALWAYS ENJOYED.   :)

IT'S A PITY YOUR LINE DANCING HAS COME TO AN END, BUT AT LEAST YOU MANAGED A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE WEATHER CHANGED. IT HAS BEEN BITTER COLD THE LAST FEW DAYS SO I WONDER WHAT OUR WINTER WILL BE LIKE. ::)

BOBBY'S SISTERS AND THEIR HUSBANDS ARE GOING TO TENERIFE FOR A WEEK,  THE HOTEL THEY WERE GOING TO HAS CLOSED DOWN BUT THEY HAVE BEEN SET UP IN ANOTHER HOTEL, THEY WOULD HAVE LOST ALL THEIR MONEY IF THEY DIDN'T GO. THEY LEAVE ON FRIDAY AND I HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR THEM.

TAKE CARE, AND SAY HI TO YER MAN  *

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24283 on: November 03, 2020, 07:55:39 PM »

JUST SAT MYSELF DOWN AFTER TAKING A APPLE TART OUT OF THE OVEN   LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND I AM SURE THERE IS WEE WHITE BITS OF YOU KNOW WHAT FLYING AROUND  :o  SO I SUPPOSE THAT WILL BE THE END OF DANCING ON THE DRIVEWAY 😏  THERE IS A LOT OF DAMPNESS IN THE AIR .   
STAY WARM CHUMS  I WILL CHECK IN LATER  TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO HUGS 🤗
HI RUBY AND JEAN,  IT'S BEEN COLD BUT THE REST OF THE WK IS SUPPOSED TO BE LOVELY, UP IN THE TEENS.  I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER  EARLY ON AND SHE SAID IT WAS COLD, ALSO  THINGS WERE BAD AS THEY  HAVE GONE INTO LOCK DOWN  ON NEARLY EVERYTHING.   JEAN YOUR APPLE PIE SOUNDS LOVELY, I LOVE IT WITH ICECREAN. YUM.  I HOPE YOUR IN LAWS HAVE A GOOD TIME AND THEY ARE BRINGING MORE  RESTRICTIONS OUT ABOUT FLYING.  IS THERE ANY WAY ELSE YOU COULD DO YOUR LINE DANCING .   ANYWAY  GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR FRIENDS OVER THE POND AND HERE.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24284 on: November 03, 2020, 09:54:36 PM »
HI LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, ARE YOU STILL WATCHING THE TENNIS ?

I ALWAYS HAVE MUSIC PLAYING IN THE HOUSE WHEN I'M NOT WATCHING TV, MY STATION IS  'CHFI ' AND TODAY THEY STARTED PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC  :o I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT BUT I DIDN'T TURN IT OFF, I MAY GET THE URGE TO PUT UP THE TREE AT THE WEEKEND   :D
NOW THAT CHRISTMAS IS IN MY HEAD I WONDER HOW THE STORES AND MALLS WILL HANDLE THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS THIS YEAR.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND STAYING WARM, I'LL CHECK BACK LATER XOXOXO