Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1642842 times)

urneygirl

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24315 on: November 19, 2020, 05:34:14 PM »
HI JACKIE, THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY YOU HAD TO PAY, I HAVE HAD A FEW SURPRISES MYSELF AT THE POST OFFICE BUT NOT AS BAD AS YOURS.
I GUESS  YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS NEXT YEAR WILL BE EMAILS. WE HAD TO CUT DOWN ON OUR CARDS SO WE ONLY SEND TO FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS AT HOME.

I HAVE TO KEEP THIS SHORT BOBBY IS WAITING FOR ME SO I'LL CHECK BACK LATER. SAY HI TO VI. XOXO 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24316 on: November 20, 2020, 01:04:18 AM »
HI JACKIE, THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY YOU HAD TO PAY, I HAVE HAD A FEW SURPRISES MYSELF AT THE POST OFFICE BUT NOT AS BAD AS YOURS.
I GUESS  YOUR CHRISTMAS CARDS NEXT YEAR WILL BE EMAILS. WE HAD TO CUT DOWN ON OUR CARDS SO WE ONLY SEND TO FAMILY AND CLOSE FRIENDS AT HOME.

I HAVE TO KEEP THIS SHORT BOBBY IS WAITING FOR ME SO I'LL CHECK BACK LATER. SAY HI TO VI. XOXO
LISTENING TO YOU GUYS I STARTED THINKING  I SHOULD  START ON MY CARDS TOO.   HA.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24317 on: November 20, 2020, 11:26:44 PM »
HI LIZ,

I BOUGHT MY CHRISTMAS CARDS LAST WEEK AND I HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO WRITING THEM.  I WOULD LIKE TO GET THEM MAILED BY DECEMBER. :)

WE HAVE OUR TREE UP AND IT'S DECORATED BUT WE'RE NOT GOING OVERDOARD,  WE JUST HAVE A FEW CHRISTMAS THINGS AROUND TO BRIGHTEN UP THE ROOM.

WE BOUGHT A FEW BRITISH SELECTION BOXES TODAY, EVERYBODY LIKES GETTING ONE SO THATS A START ;) WE HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO GO OVERBOARD THIS YEAR. ::)   

TAKE CARE LOVE AND HAVE A GOOD EVENING  :-* :-*

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24318 on: November 21, 2020, 04:21:37 AM »
HI LIZ,

I BOUGHT MY CHRISTMAS CARDS LAST WEEK AND I HAVEN'T GOT AROUND TO WRITING THEM.  I WOULD LIKE TO GET THEM MAILED BY DECEMBER. :)

WE HAVE OUR TREE UP AND IT'S DECORATED BUT WE'RE NOT GOING OVERDOARD,  WE JUST HAVE A FEW CHRISTMAS THINGS AROUND TO BRIGHTEN UP THE ROOM.

WE BOUGHT A FEW BRITISH SELECTION BOXES TODAY, EVERYBODY LIKES GETTING ONE SO THATS A START ;) WE HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO GO OVERBOARD THIS YEAR. ::)   
TAKE CARE LOVE AND HAVE A GOOD EVENING  :-* :-*

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GOOD WEEKEND, STAY SAFE XOXOXO
RUBY I REMEMBER GETTING  A SELECTION  BOX  AT CHRISTMAS AND WE WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO IT ALL YR.   THEN THERE WAS THE TIN OF TOFFEES.  HA.   AT LEAST YOU HAVE YOUR TREE UP AND DECORATED.    I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT  ANYTHING  AND THEN  PANIC HA.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ    :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24319 on: November 22, 2020, 05:27:08 PM »
HI LIZ,

I WATCHED THE SNOW START THIS MORNING  AND NOW IT'S A WINTER WONDERLAND. IT LOOKS LOVELY BUT I HOPE IT DOSEN'T GET TOO BAD.

WE HAVE PLANED A MANDERIN DINNER FOR TONIGHT ( PICK UP ) WE DON'T GET TO SEE KAREN & FAMILY VERY OFTEN SO I HOPE THE WEATHER  WONT GET TOO BAD.

I WONDER HOW THE LOCKDOWNS WILL WORK OUT STARTING MONDAY MORNING. WE WALKED INTO THE WAL-MART YESTERDAY FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS AND IT WAS VERY BUSY, WHEN WE CAME OUT THERE WAS A VERY LONG LINE OF PEOPLE WAITING TO GET IN, IT LOOKED LIKE THERE WAS A GOOD FRIDAY SALE ON.   :D

WE HAVE ONLY BOUGHT SELECTION BOXES SO FAR  SO I'M GOING TO WRAP THEM UP TODAY SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO PUT UNDER THE TREE. :)

TAKE CARE LOVE I'LL CHECK BACK LATER,  :-*

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24320 on: Yesterday at 03:41:52 AM »
HI LIZ,

I WATCHED THE SNOW START THIS MORNING  AND NOW IT'S A WINTER WONDERLAND. IT LOOKS LOVELY BUT I HOPE IT DOSEN'T GET TOO BAD.

WE HAVE PLANED A MANDERIN DINNER FOR TONIGHT ( PICK UP ) WE DON'T GET TO SEE KAREN & FAMILY VERY OFTEN SO I HOPE THE WEATHER  WONT GET TOO BAD.
I WONDER HOW THE LOCKDOWNS WILL WORK OUT STARTING MONDAY MORNING. WE WALKED INTO THE WAL-MART YESTERDAY FOR A COUPLE OF THINGS AND IT WAS VERY BUSY, WHEN WE CAME OUT THERE WAS A VERY LONG LINE OF PEOPLE WAITING TO GET IN, IT LOOKED LIKE THERE WAS A GOOD FRIDAY SALE ON.   :D
WE HAVE ONLY BOUGHT SELECTION BOXES SO FAR  SO I'M GOING TO WRAP THEM UP TODAY SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO PUT UNDER THE TREE. :)
TAKE CARE LOVE I'LL CHECK BACK LATER,  :-*

[size=78%]
[/font][/size]
[size=78%]RUBY, I WAS  SHOCKED, DON'T KNOW WHY, HA THIS MORNING I LOOKED OUT AND SAW SLEET TURN INTO SNOW AND THEN POURED RAIN MOST OF THE DAY. THAT I'LL TAKE HA.  IT HAS  TURNED COLD AND  TALKING TO MY SISTER TODAY, SHE SAID IT WAS  VERY COLD OVER THERE.     I AM GETTING JEALOUS  JUST THINKING OF THE MANDERIN,  LOVE IT AND I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A  NICE DINNER.  I USE TO ORDER FROM THEM  A LOT. HA.   I  LOOKED OUT LAST NIGHT AND  SAW A NEIGHBOUR  IN THE APTTS HAD THERE LIGHTS ON AND ANOTHER  HAD THEIR TREE UP .    MY FRIEND  I TOLD YOU ABOUT  THAT WAS MOVING INTO  THE RETIREMENT HOME DID SO YESTERDAY BUT SHE PHONED ME TODAY AND SAID IT WAS NOT A GOOD DAY.   SO MANY THINGS, IN THE NIGHT THE FIRE ALARM WENT OF AND  THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE IT CAME FROM, SHE WAS FRIGHTENED.   SHE SAID THE FOOD  WAS SO GOOD.  BUT I HOPE  THINGS WILL GET BETTER  AS I'M SURE THEY WILL.   ANYWAY LOVE KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ  [/size] :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24321 on: Yesterday at 06:22:10 PM »
HI LIZ,

WE HAD TO CANCEL DINNER YESTERDAY DUE TO THE WEATHER. IT WASN'T WORTH THE WORRY OF THEM DRIVING IN THE SNOW. WE CAN DO IT ANOTHER DAY  :)

WE CALLED THE DR'S OFFICE THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT WHEN WE COULD HAVE OUR FLU SHOT, FOUND OUT WE HAVE TO GET IT DONE IN A PHARMACY .

IT WILL TAKE YOUR FRIEND AWHILE TO SETTLE IN A NEW HOME BUT I'M SURE SHE WILL MAKE FRIENDS BEFORE LONG. WOMEN CAN BE NOSEY  AND WILL WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HER  :D

I HAVE TO MOVE NOW AND HOPEFULLY GET OUR SHOTS TODAY,  I'LL CHECK BACK LATER  *

jackiehillis

« Reply #24322 on: Yesterday at 07:29:32 PM »
HI LIZ,

WE HAD TO CANCEL DINNER YESTERDAY DUE TO THE WEATHER. IT WASN'T WORTH THE WORRY OF THEM DRIVING IN THE SNOW. WE CAN DO IT ANOTHER DAY  :)

WE CALLED THE DR'S OFFICE THIS MORNING TO FIND OUT WHEN WE COULD HAVE OUR FLU SHOT, FOUND OUT WE HAVE TO GET IT DONE IN A PHARMACY .

IT WILL TAKE YOUR FRIEND AWHILE TO SETTLE IN A NEW HOME BUT I'M SURE SHE WILL MAKE FRIENDS BEFORE LONG. WOMEN CAN BE NOSEY  AND WILL WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT HER  :D

I HAVE TO MOVE NOW AND HOPEFULLY GET OUR SHOTS TODAY,  I'LL CHECK BACK LATER  *
          RUBY, WE HAD OUR FLU SHOTS AT LOBLAWS SUPER CENTRE.   THE STRONG ONE.  XXX
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24323 on: Today at 01:02:20 AM »
HI LIZ,

I HAVE TO MOVE NOW AND HOPEFULLY GET OUR SHOTS TODAY,  I'LL CHECK BACK LATER  *
HI RUBY, I CAME ON TODAY BUT  IT WOULD NOT OPEN FOR ME.  CAN'T REMEMBER THAT EVER HAPPENING BEFORE.  I'M SORRY ABOUT YOUR DINNER BUT  IT'S BETTER  THEY BE SAFE.   I HEARD THAT THIS MORNING ABOUT THE SHOTS,  I HOPE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET YOURS.  I KNOW YOU HAVE TO PHONE FIRST, AT LEAST HERE YOU HAVE TO.   IT IS GETTING COLDER NOW.  BUT IT'S SOMETHING WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT EH.  HA...KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ  :-* :-*
sixtyniner

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24324 on: Today at 01:04:42 AM »
          RUBY, WE HAD OUR FLU SHOTS AT LOBLAWS SUPER CENTRE.   THE STRONG ONE.  XXX
JACKIE   I KNOW SOME OF THE SUPER STORES  CAN DO IT BUT I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO  PHONE FOR AN APPOINTMENT?.   AND HOW DID YOU GET THE  STRONG ONE.  MY FRIEND  HAD GONE TO HER DR. AND WAS TOLD   THEY HAD NONE.  SO SHE JUST GOT THE  ORDINARY ONE.    SO HOPE YOU AND VI KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #24325 on: Today at 01:38:37 AM »
JACKIE   I KNOW SOME OF THE SUPER STORES  CAN DO IT BUT I THOUGHT YOU HAD TO  PHONE FOR AN APPOINTMENT?.   AND HOW DID YOU GET THE  STRONG ONE.  MY FRIEND  HAD GONE TO HER DR. AND WAS TOLD   THEY HAD NONE.  SO SHE JUST GOT THE  ORDINARY ONE.    SO HOPE YOU AND VI KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.  LIZ   :-* :-*
                                      ELIZABETH, NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. JUST SHOW UP AND SIGN THE FORMS. WE WERE IN AND OUT IN 15 MINUTES.    *
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24326 on: Today at 04:34:30 AM »
                                      ELIZABETH, NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. JUST SHOW UP AND SIGN THE FORMS. WE WERE IN AND OUT IN 15 MINUTES.    *
JACKIE  I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GET  THE SHOT ANYWAY.   KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ   :-* [size=78%]  [/size]
sixtyniner