Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1659361 times)

SIXTYNINER

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24510 on: February 14, 2021, 07:09:41 PM »
HI LIZ, I WATCHED A WEE BIT OF THE TENNIS TODAY. IT WAS SERENA WILLIAMS PLAYING SABALENKA. I WON'T SAY WHO WON IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT.  :D 
JEAN I HOPE YOU MAKE IT TO AUSTRALIA FOR A VISIT WHEN THIS SITUATION IMPROVES!!  MELBOURNE IS A BIG BUSTLING CITY LIKE ANY OTHERS OF 5 MILLION PEOPLE, BUT THE SURROUNDING COUNTRY IS LOVELY, ESPECIALLY TO THE NORTH- EAST WHERE JOHN KELLY LIVES AND EAST THROUGH GIPPSLAND WHICH IS MY DIRECTION. JUST A WEE BIT OF PR FOR NOTHING.  :D
RUBY, HOPE ALL'S WELL WITH YOU. 
STAY SAFE EVERYONE.
HI SARAH,  FINISHED WATCHING THE RILOS AND DUV. GAME AND OUR GUY LOST, HE PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT.  AS FOR SERENA  WILLIAMS, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO WATCH THEM FOR A LONG TIME.  BUT I SAW THAT SHE WON.  WHEN MY GUY, ROGER,  WON OR LOST I USE TO JUST WAIT TILL THE FINALS  HA.   TO THINK  I  ONCE  THOUGHT OF  GOING TO AUSTRALIA   AFTER GETTING MARRIED BUT ENDED UP IN CANADA.  OH WELL.  HA.    WELL GIRL I NEED TO MOVE SO  PLEASE KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24511 on: February 14, 2021, 10:58:45 PM »
HI GIRLS,  :-**

I SEE YOU ARE ALL INTO THE TENNIS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE VALENTINE'S DAY .

THE KIDS CAME FOR A WEE VISIT TODAY AND IT TURNED OUT GOOD, THEY COULDN'T STAY TOO LONG AND THEY KEPT THEIR DISTANCE SO ALL WAS WELL.  O0

IT LOOKS LIKE SOME STORES ARE GOING TO OPEN UP ON TUESDAY, I'M NOT SURE WHICH ONES SO I'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. OUR GROCERY STORES HAVE BEEN  LIMITING SO MANY SHOPPERS AT A TIME. 

ALL STORES CLOSED TOMORROW, WE NEED ANOTHER QUIET DAY LIKE A HOLE IN THE HEAD  :D    TAKE CARE XOXOXO

mcd

« Reply #24512 on: February 16, 2021, 01:28:58 AM »
HI GHUMS. , HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR LONG JOHNS READY FOR TOMORROW , ACCORDING TO THE WEATHER PEOPLE WE ARE IN FOR A DOSIE OF A DAY  , DONT THINK WE WILL. BE GOING  VERY FAR      GOT A. ALL FROM THE HAIRDRESSER ON FRIDAY TO SAY WE WERE SECOND ON HER LIST  SO SHE BOOKED US IN FOR TUESDAY AT 10 IF WE WANTED IT  ,  IT WILL BE SO NICE TO GET THE WEIGHT OFF

LIZ    HOW ARE THINGS WITH YOU ?  ALL YOUR FAMILY DOING OK   IS THE AREA YOU LIVE IN OPENING UP A BIT ?

RUBY.   HOPE ALL IS GOOD In YOUR HOUSE  🏡 

Keep in touch ,   🤗  🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24513 on: February 16, 2021, 05:33:43 PM »
HI GIRLS, I HOPE YOU'RE STAYING WARM.  *

JEAN, WE'RE  DOING OK WE HAVE A HAIR DRESSER'S APPOINTMENT THIS AFTERNOON AS WELL. WE WILL BE ALL DOLLED UP AND NOWHERE TO GO, DO YOU REMEMBER THAT SAYING   *

WE'RE HANGING IN OK, I HOPE PEOPLE WON'T GO OVERDOARD WHEN THINGS OPEN UP, I WON'T BE GOING INTO A BIG STORE UNTIL I SEE HOW THINGS ARE WORKING OUT.  I WOULD LOVE A WALK AROUND THE MALL AND MEETING FRIENDS AT THE FOOD COURT  :)

LIZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING IS THE TENNIS OVER ? DO YOU GET NETFLIX ? WE WATCHED A GREAT SHOW ABOUT " BETTY WHITE" SHE WAS ONE OF THE "GOLDEN GIRLS"
IT WAS HER LIFE STORY AND IT WAS VERY GOOD, SHE WAS VERY TALENTED AND STILL FUNNY AT AGE 99.

STAY WARM, XOXOXO

mcd

« Reply #24514 on: February 18, 2021, 06:27:47 PM »
LIZ. .WHERE ARE YOU HAVENT SEEN YOU ON FOR A FEW DAYS , HOPE ALL IS WELL

SENDING WARM 🤗  🤗   

I JUST. HEARD N IRELAND IS SHUT DOWN FOR ANOTHER SIX WEEKS   

ITS HARD TO KEEP POSITIVE THESE DAYS

GOT. MY HAIR CUT YESTERDAY  FEEL A BIT LIGHT HEADED  NOW 🧑.

RUBY HOPE YOU GET TO WALK ROUND THE MALL SOON  WOULD  BE HAPPY  TO SIT IN TIMS WITH A COFFEE I AM

DOING  ONLINE EXERCISE THROUGH THE SENIORS CLUB   FEELS GOOD TO GET MOVING.

LOOK  👀 AFTER YOURSELVES  🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24515 on: February 19, 2021, 10:13:55 PM »
HI JEAN,

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO THE MALL I WOULD RATHER WAIT UNTIL THINGS SETTLE DOWN. BARBARA WENT WITH HER SISTR IN LAW AND THEY DIDN'T STAY, ONE PART OF THE MALL WAS STILL CLOSED.

IT'S GOOD THAT YOU CAN KEEP DANCING ON LINE WITH YOUR LADIES. O0

I GOT MY HAIR CUT THE SAME DAY AS YOU, IT FELT GREAT TO GET IT TIDIED UP.

I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I HEARD BELFAST WAS IN LOCKDOWN AGAIN, I WONDER WHEN WE WILL EVER  GET BACK FOR A VISIT :(

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOU ARE JUST TAKING A WEE BREAK :-* :-*

TO ALL OUR WEE CHUMS, I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A NICE WEEKEND, STAY  SAFE XOXOXOXO 

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24516 on: February 19, 2021, 11:42:38 PM »
SORRY GIRLS I WAS  JUST FEELING VERY TIRED SO  I'M FEELING  BETTER TODAY.  THANK YOU FOR  YOUR CONCERNS.   WELL HAVE NOT WATCHED THE TENNIS  MOST OF THE WK.  I'LL TRY AND WATCH THE FINALS HA. I THINK IT'S THIS SUNDAY.    I USED TO LOVE THE "GOLDEN GIRLS : BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ON FOR A LONG TIME.  BETTY WHITE IS AMAZING.  SHE'S BEEN ON SO MANY SHOWS AND I'M WATCHING " MAUD " RIGHT NOW AND  "BLANCH"  IS  IN IT.    BETTY IS THE ONLY ONE LIVING NOW.  STARTED WATCHING A SHOW I HAD TAPED , SIMON BAKER IS IN IT AND IT'S CALLED  "THE GAURDIAN".  SIMON BAKER IS IN IT AND I USE TO WATCH A SHOW, CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME,   HE WAS IN IT AND I LOVED IT.    MY FRIEND   IS STARTING MALL WALKING AGAIN ON MONDAY, SHE'S GLAD ABOUT THAT BUT THE GYM SHE WENT TO  IS STILL CLOSED.   HAVE NOT TALKED TO MY SISTER SINCE LAST WK SO I'LL FIND OUT MORE  THIS WK. END.   JUST SAW ON TV THEY ARE NOW GOING TO PAY FOR  THE TIME  BEFORE LETTING YOU COME INTO THE COUNTRY ,  FOR REFUGEES THAT IS, BUT  EVERYONE ELSE  HAS TO PAY.   I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE STILL LETTING  REFUGEES  COME INTO THE COUNTRY AT  A TIME LIKE THIS.  THE BORDERS SHOULD BE CLOSED. SORRY GUYS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.  SORRY LOVES  I  TRY AND  NOT GO ON A  RAMBLE SO I  SAY  TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

jackiehillis

« Reply #24517 on: February 20, 2021, 12:07:45 AM »
SORRY GIRLS I WAS  JUST FEELING VERY TIRED SO  I'M FEELING  BETTER TODAY.  THANK YOU FOR  YOUR CONCERNS.   WELL HAVE NOT WATCHED THE TENNIS  MOST OF THE WK.  I'LL TRY AND WATCH THE FINALS HA. I THINK IT'S THIS SUNDAY.    I USED TO LOVE THE "GOLDEN GIRLS : BUT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ON FOR A LONG TIME.  BETTY WHITE IS AMAZING.  SHE'S BEEN ON SO MANY SHOWS AND I'M WATCHING " MAUD " RIGHT NOW AND  "BLANCH"  IS  IN IT.    BETTY IS THE ONLY ONE LIVING NOW.  STARTED WATCHING A SHOW I HAD TAPED , SIMON BAKER IS IN IT AND IT'S CALLED  "THE GAURDIAN".  SIMON BAKER IS IN IT AND I USE TO WATCH A SHOW, CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME,   HE WAS IN IT AND I LOVED IT.    MY FRIEND   IS STARTING MALL WALKING AGAIN ON MONDAY, SHE'S GLAD ABOUT THAT BUT THE GYM SHE WENT TO  IS STILL CLOSED.   HAVE NOT TALKED TO MY SISTER SINCE LAST WK SO I'LL FIND OUT MORE  THIS WK. END.   JUST SAW ON TV THEY ARE NOW GOING TO PAY FOR  THE TIME  BEFORE LETTING YOU COME INTO THE COUNTRY ,  FOR REFUGEES THAT IS, BUT  EVERYONE ELSE  HAS TO PAY.   I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW THEY ARE STILL LETTING  REFUGEES  COME INTO THE COUNTRY AT  A TIME LIKE THIS.  THE BORDERS SHOULD BE CLOSED. SORRY GUYS THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.  SORRY LOVES  I  TRY AND  NOT GO ON A  RAMBLE SO I  SAY  TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS.  KEEP SAFE AND STAY WELL.   LIZ   :-* :-*

HI LIZ AND EVERYONE. I THINK THIS LOCK DOWN IS GETTING TO EVERYONE. SOME OF OUR RESTRICTIONS ARE BEING LIFTED ON MONDAY. VI'S HAIRDRESSER PHONED HER TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING SAFE. LIZ THE SHOW YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT WITH SIMON BAKER IS " THE MENTALIST " VI AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT IT A FEW MINUTES AGO. KEEP SAFE AND KEEP POSITIVE. WE WILL BEAT THIS.    O0   
"Don't walk in front of me" "I  don't want you to lead " " Don't walk behind me" "I don't want you to follow" " Walk beside me and be my friend "

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24518 on: February 20, 2021, 01:27:03 AM »

HI LIZ AND EVERYONE. I THINK THIS LOCK DOWN IS GETTING TO EVERYONE. SOME OF OUR RESTRICTIONS ARE BEING LIFTED ON MONDAY. VI'S HAIRDRESSER PHONED HER TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT. I HOPE YOU ARE ALL KEEPING SAFE. LIZ THE SHOW YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT WITH SIMON BAKER IS " THE MENTALIST " VI AND I WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT IT A FEW MINUTES AGO. KEEP SAFE AND KEEP POSITIVE. WE WILL BEAT THIS.    O0   
OH JACKIE THANK YOU.   I WAS JUST TALKING WITH MY FRIEND A FEW MINUTES AGO ABOUT THE SHOW    WHEN YOUR POST CAME UP, I  HAD TO PHONE HER AND TELL HER HA.  I LOVED THAT SHOW,  SHE NEVER WATCHED IT.   I'M GLAD  VI IS ABLE TO   GET HER HAIR CUT.    MINE WILL SOON NEED TO BE CUT AS WELL.  I'M LUCKY, MY FRIEND COMES OVER AND CUTS MINE, EVEN  VACCUMNS  SR?  THE HAIR UP HA.   HA.  ANYWAY LOVE HOPE YOU AND VI ARE KEEPING WELL.   KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-*
sixtyniner

mcd

« Reply #24519 on: February 20, 2021, 04:26:39 AM »

. LIZ I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU ,YOU HAD ME WORRIED THERE BUT GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE FEELING BETTER , LOOK AFTER YOURSELF  🤗  🤗   GOING TO HIT THE HAY  NIGHT ALL

urneygirl

« Reply #24520 on: February 20, 2021, 07:22:15 PM »
HI ALL,

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS SATURDAY, STORES ARE OPEN AND I CAN'T GO SHOPPING  ::) MY DAUGHTER KAREN GOT HER FIRST VACCINATION YESTERDAY, SHE'S A PSW IN A SENIORS RESIDENCE AND IS VERY RELIEVED TO GET THE SHOT.   :)

LIZ, I'M GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I LOVED ALL THE SHOWS YOU MENTIONED, THE SHOWS WE GET NOW ARE NOT AS FUNNY.. I WISH YOU HAD SEEN  THE "BETTY WHITE" DOCUMENTARY  YOU WOULD ENJOY IT.

JEAN, ARE YOU DOING ANYTHING EXCITING OVER THE WEEKEND ? I WAS GOING THROUGH FB THIS MORNING AND THERE WERE PHOTOS OF "FRANKIE  VAUGHN" WHEN HE CAME TO BELFAST TO OPEN A MARKET IN THE TOWN, MY WEE MOTHER WAS IN A PHOTO BESIDE HIM AS HE GOT IN A CAR. HE THEN  WENT TO THE SHANKILL" Y M C A " BOBBY JUST TOLD ME HE DID A LOT FOR BOYS CLUBS AROUND BRITAIN.

HI JACKIE, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY. WE'RE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HOPING THINGS WILL GET BETTER. SOME OF OUR STORES OPENED UP ON
THURSDAY BUT THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO DON'T TAKE PRECAUTIONS,AND SO THE VIRUS GOES ON.  SAY HI TO VI   * STAY SAFE

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24521 on: February 22, 2021, 08:55:44 PM »
HI GUYS, I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME,  SOMETIMES I THINK IT'S THE WEATHER  BUT  THEN SOMETHING ELSE COMES INTO MIND.   I DON'T  FEEL SICK JUST  DON'T HAVE A NAME FOR IT.   ANYWAY  I'VE BEEN WATCHING MY NATURE SHOWS, I LOVE THEM.  I JUST WATCHED A SHOW ON  LAST NIGHT, IT'S ON ONE OF THOSE  STATIONS THAT IS IN "FREE PREVIEW" HA.  IT WAS CALLED "ARIEL OVER IRELAND".   WHEN  SHOWS LIKE THIS COME ON I ALWAYS THINK OF JACKIE.  THE VIEWS WERE ALL FROM THE AIR AND IT WENT ALL OVER IRELAND AND WAS  SO GOOD.  WHEN IT WENT TO BELFAST IT SHOWED   SO MUCH  EVEN  THE PLACE WHERE JACKIE AND VI STAYED.  ALL  OVER BELFAST AND  DOWN SOUTH.  WHEN IT GOT TO BLARNEY CASTLE I SAW THIS GUY LAYING DOWN TO KISS THE STONE AND NO ONE WAS HOLDING HIM.   WHEN WE WENT OVER  A GUY HELD OUR LEGS, EVEN PAT'S HA.  IT WAS  SO STRANGE  BEING UPSIDE DOWN.   THEN THEY GAVE YOU OR YOU HAD TO BUY  A CERTIFICATE ?.  SAYING YOU  HAD KISSED THE BLARNEY STONE.   MY FRIEND  STARTED HER MALL WALKING THIS MORNING,  SHE'S GLAD  ABOUT THAT.  I WAS TALKING TO MY SISTER AND SHE SAID THE KIDS OVER THERE ARE STILL NOT BACK AT SCHOOL TILL AFTER EASTER.   I HAVE SO MUCH I COULD SAY BUT  I GET MAD SO I WON'T  HA.  ANYWAY GUYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY AND  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.  LIZ   :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24522 on: February 22, 2021, 11:15:10 PM »
HI LIZ,

I THINK WE'RE ALL FEELING THE SAME, OUR LIVES HAVE CHANGED AND WE CAN ONLY HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER WHEN WE ALL GET THE VACCINATION.

WE WOKE UP TO LOVELY SNOW THIS MORNING THEN IT TURNED TO RAIN, NOW WE HAVE A PUDDLE OF RAIN AND SNOW AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DRIVWAY . 

I SAW THE LINEUPS OF PEOPLE GOING IN AND OUT OF THE MARKVILLE MALL THIS MORNING ON THE NEWS, IT LOOKED LIKE THERE WAS A BIG SALE ON.  :)

I HAVE A LOT OF CORRIE TO CATCH UP ON  SO I MAY WATCH IT TONIGHT.

WE WENT TO BLARNEY CASTLE YEARS AGO BUT I WAS TOO CHICKEN TO KISS THE STONE.I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN WIPED THE STONE AFTER EACH PERSON  :D

I'M GOING TO CHECK DINNER NOW, TAKE CARE LOVE XOXO

mcd

« Reply #24523 on: February 23, 2021, 08:38:54 PM »
HELLO GIRLS   HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON  ,  BETWEEN THE WEATHER AND THE  VIRUS  I THINK WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH ALREADY   JUST MADE  POTATO FARLS. TOOK A HALF DOZEN NEXT DOOR TO THE neighbors 

DECIDED TO PUT YOUR MAN TO WORK  BY DOING SOME PAINTING  BEING SO LONG STUCK IN THE HOUSE I DECIDED THE BATHROOM NEEDED A NEW COLOUR   WE HAVE PAINTED A SQUARE TO SEE HOW IT DRYS 

OH JUST HEARD ON THE NEWS TIGER WOODS HAD A REALLY BAD ACCIDENT  HOPE ALL GOES WELL FOR HIM 

THATS AS MUCH AS I HAVE FOR YOU 

LIZ HOPE YOUR NOT PARTYING TOO MUCH  CAUSE IF YOU ARE  JUST SO YOU KNOW I WILL BE VERY JEALOUS 😘   

RUBY ARE YOU AND BOBBY GETTING OUT AND ABOUT ? 

TALK TO YOU LATER  HUGS 🤗  🤗

urneygirl

« Reply #24524 on: February 23, 2021, 11:30:54 PM »
HI JEAN, WE HAVE BEEN GOING OUT FOR GROCERIES AND THAT'S ABOUT IT. I WOULD LOVE TO GO FOR A WALK AROUND THE DURHAM CENTRE, THE PARKING LOT IS FULL ANYTIME WE PASS IT. I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOP WITH MY CHRISTMAS GIFT CARDS. :)
I HOPE THE PAINTING GOES WELL  :)

KAREN DROPPED IN AFTER WORK TODAY, SHE MADE VEGIE SOUP LAST NIGHT AND BROUGHT US OUR DINNER WITH LOVELY ROLLS.

SHE LEFT WITH A COSCO CHICKEN PIE, TATTIE FARLS, BACON AND HASH BROWNS,  :D  WE ARE DEFINITLY BELFAST MOTHER'S  :)

LIZ, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOU FEEL BETTER TODAY. I DIDN'T WATCH CORRIE LAST NIGHT, WE GOT CAUGHT UP ON NETFLIX.

I'M SURE YOU HEARD ON THE NEWS THAT TIGER WOODS HAD A BAD ACCIDENT, IT SOUNDS VERY SERIOUS :(

HAVE A GOOD EVENING ALL. XOXOXO