Author Topic: CANADA TO-DAY.  (Read 1666751 times)

mcd

Re: CANADA TO-DAY.
« Reply #24585 on: April 05, 2021, 03:26:36 AM »
HOPE YOU  GIRLS HAD A GOOD WEEKEND  I MYSELF DIDNT DO ANYTHING EXCITING 

WE WERE TO HAVE THE FAMILY YESTERDAY BUT DECIDED NOT TO   SO IT WAS JUST DARBY AND JOAN   

I GOT THE FIRST SHOT ON FRIDAY EVENING   NEXT ONE IN JULY ( maybe  )  IF THEY DO NOT RUN OUT

ANYWAY GIRLS AND GUYS  THATS ALL I GOT FOR YA

HOPE ALL IS WELL  TAKE. CARE 🤗 🤗
Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

urneygirl

« Reply #24586 on: April 06, 2021, 01:37:16 AM »
HI ALL, I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A NICE EASTER, I KNOW THINGS WERE DIFFERENT BUT WE GOT THROUGH IT.

KAREN DRESSED UP AS A BUNNY TO ENTERTAIN HER RESIDENTS IN WORK AND THEY ALL LOVED IT. AFTER WORK SHE CAME TO OUR HOUSE IN HER OUTFIT TO GIVE US OUR EASTER EGGS, IT PERKED US UP  :D

JEAN, I KNOW HOW YOU FELT, I COOKED A CHICKEN AND A SMALL HAM TO BRIGHTEN UP THE DAY, NORMALLY IT WOULD BE A BIG FAMILY DINNER.

WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET OUR SECOND SHOT IN JULY AS WELL. :-* :-*

SARAH,  I'M GLAD TO HEAR ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND THE FAMILY, HOPFULY THINGS WILL GET BETTER FOR US SOON :-* :-*   

HI JACKIE, IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU, YOUR CARD IS LOVELY AS USUAL.  :)  WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF TV, BETWEEN NETFLIX AND CNN :D

SAY HI TO VI,  XOXO

LIZ, WE WERE SORRY WE HAD TO MISS EASTER WITH SARA BUT IT COULDN'T BE HELPED. HOPEFULLY THINGS WILL EASE UP A BIT SO WE CAN GET TOGETHER WITH BOTH GIRLS.  ENJOY THE TENNIS XOXO

SIXTYNINER

« Reply #24587 on: April 08, 2021, 03:47:37 PM »
HI GUYS,  SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON FOR A FEW DAYS, DID NOT REALISE  IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS.  ANYWAY WE HAD OUR SECOND SHOT LAST FRIDAY.   SO MAYBE WITH THIS NEW   "SHOT" THING WE'LL HAVE EVERYONE DONE  SOON.  HERE'S HOPING.   AS NOT TOO MUCH HAPPENS AROUND HERE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO TELL HA.  MY FRIEND  AND HER  FRIENDS  HAVE GONE  MALL WALKING THIS MORNING , ONLY IT'S ROUND THE OUTSIDE  NOT INSIDE HA.   HUGS TO YOU ALL.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ    :-* :-*
sixtyniner

urneygirl

« Reply #24588 on: April 08, 2021, 08:29:12 PM »
HI LIZ, LIFE IS A LOT DIFFERENT RIGHT NOW AND I HOPE THINGS WILL GET BETTER :-*

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY SO WE DID I BIT OF CLEAN UP ON THE FRONT PATH, A COUPLE OF PLANTS ARE STARTING TO SHOW. :)

NOT MUCH ELSE, WE WILL PROBIBLY GO TO THE LAKE FOR A WALK WHILE IT'S NICE. MY NEIGHBOUR SAID WE'RE GETTIN RAIN TOMORROW ::)

TAKE CARE LOVE, XOXOXO

urneygirl

« Reply #24589 on: April 09, 2021, 11:17:28 PM »
HI ALL, JUST A QUICK LOOK IN,  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

TAKE CARE XOXOXO

mcd

« Reply #24590 on: Yesterday at 03:13:49 AM »
HI GUYS,  SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN ON FOR A FEW DAYS, DID NOT REALISE  IT HAD BEEN A FEW DAYS.  ANYWAY WE HAD OUR SECOND SHOT LAST FRIDAY.   SO MAYBE WITH THIS NEW   "SHOT" THING WE'LL HAVE EVERYONE DONE  SOON.  HERE'S HOPING.   AS NOT TOO MUCH HAPPENS AROUND HERE I DON'T HAVE MUCH TO TELL HA.  MY FRIEND  AND HER  FRIENDS  HAVE GONE  MALL WALKING THIS MORNING , ONLY IT'S ROUND THE OUTSIDE  NOT INSIDE HA.   HUGS TO YOU ALL.  KEEP WELL AND STAY SAFE.   LIZ    :-* :-*

HI LIZ.  I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE DAYS ROLLING INTO ONE  ITS HARD TO KEEP TRACK  WE HAVE NO ROUTINE ANYMORE  AND OTHER THAN THIS BLINKING VIRUS THERE IS NOTHING. MUCH TO TALK ABOUT   
DID I MENTION I GOT THE SHOT  WAS FINE THAT NIGHT THE. NEXT DAY I WAS A MESS

SAD. NEWS TODAY ABOUT  THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH   I DONT THINK MEGAN WILL MAKE THE TRIP OVER !BEING HEAVILY PREGNANT  BUT I HOPE HARRY MAKES IT FOR THE SAKE OF HIS GRANDMOTHER

I HAVE TO GET SOME NEW LINERS FOR THE HANGING BASKETS  CANT WAIT TO GET STARTED

LOT OF BIRDS ABOUT AND JUST NOTICED THE OSPREY IS BACK  FIXING UP THE NEST BEFORE THE FEMALE ARRIVES .

SEEN A RED SQUIRREL YESTERDAY  FIRST TIME SEEING ONE HERE

HOPE YOUR HANGING IN AND STAYING OUT OF TROUBLE  HA HA  🤗 🤗 🤗

Light travels faster than sound, This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

mcd

« Reply #24591 on: Yesterday at 03:22:40 AM »
HI ALL, JUST A QUICK LOOK IN,  I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND

TAKE CARE XOXOXO

Hi Ruby. Hope you and the mister are well and not climbing the walls 😉

Thankfully the weather is decent and we can at least get outside
Take it easy hugs 🤗

urneygirl

« Reply #24592 on: Yesterday at 04:57:00 PM »
HI JEAN,

LIKE YOURSELF THE DAYS ARE VERY LONG  AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET INTO THE GARDEN.

WE TALKED ABOUT PAINTING THE DECK TO BRIGHTEN IT UP, BUT WE HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE WEATHER. ::)

IT'S BEAUTIFUL TODAY BUT I THINK WE'RE  BACK TO RAIN TOMORROW :(

IT'S TOO NICE TO BE INDOORS SO WE ARE GOING FOR A DRIVE WHEN MR BOB HAS WATCHED HIS SOCCER GAME.

ENJOY THE SUN   :-*