Author Topic: SHANKILL REUNITED  (Read 498458 times)

Alan222

Re: SHANKILL REUNITED
« Reply #2445 on: October 14, 2020, 10:56:35 AM »
sorry to hear Tommy passed away,sadly my brother Billy passed away in Wales,he used to hang around with Tommy and Roy,I live in Canada but my niece who lives in Belfast still see's Roy as he goes to her church. I have great memories growing up in Ainsworth Drive but then we grow up,get married have kids and move so we lost touch, but it is good to have the memories.

My dad Roy died in June this year. He was the last of his brothers and sisters.

scotland

« Reply #2446 on: December 24, 2020, 05:41:10 PM »
To the folk of the Shankill Happy Christmas and  Happy New Year Cheers Mandy 😁😁

urneygirl

« Reply #2447 on: December 25, 2020, 04:23:47 PM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. XOXO

Yellow47

« Reply #2448 on: January 18, 2021, 11:01:49 PM »
Does anyone remember my Grandfathers barber shop corner of Westmorland St. Pollock was his name and I had a few uncles living on the same street. But I also remember the bottle factory just behind Wee Joes and getting into the Saturday matinee for a empty bottle instead of money. 

Billy Mcc

« Reply #2449 on: January 20, 2021, 06:52:27 AM »
Does anyone remember my Grandfathers barber shop corner of Westmorland St. Pollock was his name and I had a few uncles living on the same street. But I also remember the bottle factory just behind Wee Joes and getting into the Saturday matinee for a empty bottle instead of money.
I attended Charters Memorial Infants School & Argyle Primary School in North Howard Street then Ballygo, that was in 1950s-60s I remember a lad called Jim Pollock. Jim would be in his late 60s now I think he lived off North Howard Street.