Author Topic: Patricia ne Cassells Marshall  (Read 600 times)

jcassells76

Patricia ne Cassells Marshall
« on: January 09, 2012, 09:45:07 PM »
THE  FAMILY OF ISAAC CASSELLS B1892 Co armagh whose second wife known as Aunt Lil had a daughter called Patricia Cassells who married into the Marshall Family possibly Co Down  Myself Jim Cassells a older cousin would love to make contact as would other members of her extended family originally from Whiteabbey
 Co ANTRIM and  now in England My last memory of her when she lived with her parents at Stoney Rd Dundonald  (her father my Uncle ISAAC working as groundsman Stormont Estate)  If you are  out there Patricia or anyone who knows your whereabout please contact  jcassells76

jcassells76

Re: Patricia ne Cassells Marshall
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 09:39:58 PM »
THE  FAMILY OF ISAAC CASSELLS B1892 Co armagh whose second wife known as Aunt Lil had a daughter called Patricia Cassells who married into the Marshall Family possibly Co Down  Myself Jim Cassells a older cousin would love to make contact as would other members of her extended family originally from Whiteabbey and now living in parts of n ireland such as bangor banbridge and other parts of co antrim derry etc    some of CASSELLS FAMILY LIVE IN ENGLAND BUT FAMILY ORIGINATED IN Co ARMAGH (TARTARAGHAN TANDRAGEE LAURELVALE LOUGHGALL BESSBROOK AND RICHILL areas where they worked or resided)
 My last memory of her when she lived with her parents at Stoney Rd Dundonald  (her father my Uncle ISAAC working as groundsman Stormont Estate)  If you are  out there Patricia or anyone who knows your whereabout please contact  jcassells76

dmc42467

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 09:01:10 PM »
Good day - I am reaching out to Cassells - to see any information/relation

My father (Richard albert cassells) born in US - son of Albert Cassells- born to Samuel circa 1900 in County Antrim

dmc42467

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 09:01:48 PM »
Good day - I am reaching out to Cassells - to see any information/relation

My father (Richard albert cassells) born in US - son of Albert Cassells- born to Samuel circa 1900 in County Antrim