Author Topic: I am looking for Maureen Willis and Billy Mcknight  (Read 3136 times)

ruby mckellar

I am looking for Maureen Willis and Billy Mcknight
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:14:55 AM »
Ruby mckellar and carol anderson have been looking for maureen willis and billy mcknight, would love to hear from them or anyone who knows them. Thank you

teehall

Re: I am looking for Maureen Willis and Billy Mcknight
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 02:39:37 PM »
 Hello Ruby,Maybe if you could give a few more details someone may be able to assist. EG---

Area they came from?

Age group ? Married ? Where they worked etc? Last time you spoke ?

Hope you hear something soon !
Donaghy,McVeigh,Graham,Weir,Niblock,Taggart,Larmour,Hall,Finlay,Pinnins.Clifford,Leader,Martin,Kane,Boyd,Jordan.

bhelena

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 03:13:45 PM »
Ruby mckellar and carol anderson have been looking for maureen willis and billy mcknight, would love to hear from them or anyone who knows them. Thank you
I knew of 2 Billy McKnight's one was from Ballymurphy and the other from somewhere off the Donegal Road ...

ruby mckellar

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2012, 08:30:41 PM »
I knew billy mcknight in the sixties from round bloomfield avenue area he used to hang about with harry and ernie agnew! 

bhelena

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 01:00:16 AM »
I knew billy mcknight in the sixties from round bloomfield avenue area he used to hang about with harry and ernie agnew!
I know that one of the Billy McKnight's that I knew was from west Belfast and the other billy from the Donegal Road end married a girl from west Belfast in the late 60s or early 70s ...

ruby mckellar

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 06:50:44 PM »
billy was from east belfast and married maureen willis from lord street, last heard of them they lived in whally range manchester and havent heard from them since. But maureen has a brother called norman thanks for you help anyway 

[email protected]

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
The Man Maureen Willis married was called Billy Gregg from Bloomfield Crescent. Know this for certain as he was my best mate. My name Harry Agnew and attended Billy and Maureens before they moved to whalley range in Mancester in 1972. He was always in my Mothers house in Eastbread Street where I lived with my brother Ernie. Hope this is helpful Ruby.

[email protected]

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2012, 09:37:18 PM »
Maureen Willis married Billy Gregg from Bloomfield Crescent. Know this for certain as he was my best mate. My name Harry Agnew and attended Billy and Maureens wedding before they moved to whalley range in Mancester in 1972. He was always in my Mothers house in Eastbread Street where I lived with my brother Ernie. Hope this is helpful Ruby.
Last I heard Billy is still living in Manchester.

ruby mckellar

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 04:01:26 PM »
hi harry i remember you, do you know maureen and billys where abouts?? Thankyou for getting in touch hope your well

[email protected]

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 08:42:23 AM »
Hi Ruby nice to hear from you. last I heard of Billy and Maureen they had split up. Do you remember my cousin Vic McKeown, he was in touch with  billy until couple of years ago. Think he is still in Manchester. If I hear of anything will let you know. By the way Im being nosey but were you Ruby McCallister. All the best Harry.

ruby mckellar

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 09:28:30 AM »
hi harry its ruby here, dont you remember me and carol anderson, we used to hang about on the beersbridge rd near the little cafe, there was you, earnie and billy me, maureen and carol we used to stand up there in the little shop doorway. Thanks for your information let me know if you hear anything else. How are you anyway?? And its ruby mckellar not mccalister.

[email protected]

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 11:04:29 AM »
Sorry Ruby thought you were Ruby McCallister. You have just back some good memories of the times we all stood outside the cafe. How is life treating you. Are you still living in the East. Last time I was over for my Mothers funeral I hardly recognised the place but did walk down Eastbread Street and around Bloomfield Crescent and district. I am now living in Cardiff S. Wales been here since 1980. Billy came down and visited us here a few times but as I said havent heard from him for couple of years now. Keep in touch. Take care. Harry. :)

ruby mckellar

« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2012, 01:25:40 PM »
I couldn't believe Maureen and Billy had split up I would be grateful if you find anymore info for me and let me know did she have any kids?, I thought you was still living in Belfast I've been living here in Coventry for 43 years how is your brother Ernie keeping?   Hope your ok hope to get intouch soon all the best Ruby

[email protected]

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2012, 08:27:05 AM »
Hi Ruby, hope all is well with you. Didnt know you were living in Coventry thought you were still in Belfast. It shows when you lose touch you really dont know what happens in peoples lives. Sadly Ernie passed away in 2000. Was sudden and really knocked us all for six. I know for certain Maureen had one child but dont know if she had any more. Think it was about two years after the wedding that her and Billy broke up. Dont know if Billy has a new partner last time I spoke to him he was still single. He moved out of whalley Range but not sure where too but know its still Manchester. I know his job took him around all parts of the country. But next time I speak to my cousin Victor McKeown will ask him if he has any more info on Billy or Maureen a he did keep in touch with them for quite a long time. Just to change the subject (as the old memory is going) is Carol Anderson the quiet Blonde one that used to hang around with us. Hope to hear from you soon Ruby. All the best Harry.

ruby mckellar

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 07:49:18 PM »
Hi harry it's Ruby here, Sorry to hear about Ernie he was a nice lad Carol Anderson has brown hair the only blonde we knew was Maureen  I was the skinny one with long dark hair If you get anymore information let me know please all the best Ruby keep intouch