Author Topic: Shankill tartan and the Ulster boot boys  (Read 22848 times)

Bigali

Re: Shankill tartan and the Ulster boot boys
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2019, 04:39:24 PM »

When I was a teenager there was a gang of eejits in my wee home town who collectively wouldn't have made a half wit that modelled themselves on the tartan gangs and loved nothing better than beating up teenagers that were on their own including myself ,they were nothing other than bullies and ne'r do wells . Quite a few of them ended up in prison or died young from alcoholism or both.
It's funny how they weren't so hard when you got one of them on his own in a one to one situation .
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Dot/dash

« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2019, 04:47:15 PM »

When I was a teenager there was a gang of eejits in my wee home town who collectively wouldn't have made a half wit that modelled themselves on the tartan gangs and loved nothing better than beating up teenagers that were on their own including myself ,they were nothing other than bullies and ne'r do wells . Quite a few of them ended up in prison or died young from alcoholism or both.
It's funny how they weren't so hard when you got one of them on his own in a one to one situation .

sum total of a bully   
love me          love my gelding     

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2019, 08:13:21 AM »

Bullies, always need an audience, and backers..

They don't do, one - on - one.

They are COWARDS.
Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

Bellevuelooker

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2019, 07:23:36 AM »
Think of it now.. holyland crowd and their st Patrick's day celebs and republican displays. Back in the day the Tartan from all over would have made their way to there for a good old punch up. Those snowflakes would have felt the wrath of the street boys!   
😎🍭🥃

Jack The Kipper

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2019, 08:57:18 AM »
Think of it now.. holyland crowd and their st Patrick's day celebs and republican displays. Back in the day the Tartan from all over would have made their way to there for a good old punch up. Those snowflakes would have felt the wrath of the street boys!   

Says you from behind the sofa! pmsl  :D
God Bless President Trump! God Bless Israel....and God Bless Big Rosie up our street!!!

brixmis

« Reply #80 on: February 07, 2019, 12:34:42 PM »
I remember our boot boy gang.
Our song went.

We come from the sewer pipe, we hate soap and water.
Beat you up with a big green snatter.
Use lead hammers cause they make no noise.
We are the sewer pipe boot boys.

LOL
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
Support Soldier F. He's my brother.
Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense.