Author Topic: Boy,s Model...  (Read 46846 times)

James James

Re: Boy,s Model...
« Reply #210 on: January 07, 2020, 10:48:26 PM »
Good for you. I wish you every success with it. 

Ditto, and it's very impressive, and not easy to achieve, and especially not with that scholastic legacy.

Maybe get to create something like this eventually,...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxnDXXjoRY

Lost Login

« Reply #211 on: January 08, 2020, 09:03:21 PM »
Gentlemen, thank you for comments and compliments. I was planning to keep all the photos I took of the demolition of the old school until later in the year. But anyway, here's another one. Taken on July 27, 2010. The demolition began with Rooms 10 and 30 being reduced to rubble.

Not available in Northern Ireland.

unrecog

« Reply #212 on: January 09, 2020, 12:34:45 AM »
29 was Cameron's room (Maths) and 28A and 28B were May Stevens (little short redhead, knew how to teach A level maths) and Albert Thomson (gormless fool who did NOT know how to teach A Level maths).

Room 9 was Laurence McConnell's room and Room 10 was where McMoran used to beat the [censored] out of me in 2nd year. I hated Room 10.

Lost Login

« Reply #213 on: January 09, 2020, 11:10:25 AM »
Maybe the same,... "guy" ...??? ?! ,... perhaps a tad scary for old acquaintances !, ... contains a picture. !

"Feb 18, 2015"

https://uup.org/news/3384/Ulster-Unionist-Party-nominates-Andy-McMorran-to-the-Education-Authority#.XgvqCbr7S00

"In other news - Count Dracula has been appointed CEO of the Blood Transfusion Service."

unrecog

« Reply #214 on: January 09, 2020, 09:07:29 PM »
I do not want the publicity myself, but if I did not care about publicity then I would "out" him and describe exactly the sort of treatment he used to hand out. The whole darn school would be like one of those Care Home scandals and a bunch of people would have their reputations ruined.

I have better things to do with my life than deal with him any more. I know him for what he is.

Lost Login

« Reply #215 on: January 10, 2020, 11:53:31 AM »
Room 10 was where McMoran used to beat the [censored] out of me in 2nd year. I hated Room 10.

You weren't the only one.

James James

« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2020, 05:15:53 AM »
Before you folks time there,... unluckily for yous no doubt,...

http://laganpress.co/publications/view/james-ellis/home-away-ten-tales-and-three-dreams

Doubtless more deserved than your guy. ! ...

Lost Login

« Reply #217 on: January 17, 2020, 09:26:53 PM »
Miss Vaughan? I left in '81 and I have no recollection of her at all. Having said that I did not have much use for R.E. back in those days (start of a lifelong trend for me)

What did she look like?

A rare colour photograph of R.E teacher, Miss Vaughan. Taken circa 1979.