Author Topic: Help to reach Hillsborough  (Read 1018 times)

Tabasco

Help to reach Hillsborough
« on: May 04, 2012, 04:55:19 PM »

Hi there!
Please excuse my English, I'm an overseas student at Queens and I would like your help in this issue.

I have a severe back pain. I booked an appointment with an osteopathist in Hillsborough.
Problem is that I live in Stranmillis, don't have a car and I have no idea how to reach there using public transportation.
Hiring a taxi would be very expensive. If anyone have a car and spare time in Wednesday, I would be more than happy to pay him 15 (negotiable) plus a meal if he takes me there and gets me back(my appointment is at 3).
Other than that, I would like your help if you have any idea how to get there using bus or train.
Many thanks  :)

Patsy-Ann

Re: Help to reach Hillsborough
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 07:58:52 PM »
have you tried asking at Queens or phoning bus/rail surely a fellow student could help to call  re times of buses etc. I hope you get sorted.
We make a living by what we get...We make a life by what we Give.

Dot/dash

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 11:10:31 PM »
Hi there!
Please excuse my English, I'm an overseas student at Queens and I would like your help in this issue.

I have a severe back pain. I booked an appointment with an osteopathist in Hillsborough.
Problem is that I live in Stranmillis, don't have a car and I have no idea how to reach there using public transportation.
Hiring a taxi would be very expensive. If anyone have a car and spare time in Wednesday, I would be more than happy to pay him 15 (negotiable) plus a meal if he takes me there and gets me back(my appointment is at 3).
Other than that, I would like your help if you have any idea how to get there using bus or train.
at the university you have a health centre that will provide you with all the necessary help that you may require     :)

love me          love my gelding     

stewie

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 06:22:43 PM »
Hi there!

;) the Newry Bus goes through Hillsborough :) and its a regular service :)