Author Topic: man cleaning ladies toilet in castlecourt while in use  (Read 13231 times)

Giannineo

Re: man cleaning ladies toilet in castlecourt while in use
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2012, 08:58:28 PM »
g, the mater hospital, was were i lived too. you did not notice the light heard way I was talking, was the doctor cleaning the toilet the mistake i made. what was not factual, have the decency to tell instead of bringing other in to defend you. ::)
you said I knew little of women's loos, and scoffed at the idea of a doctor cleaning loos...I corrected you without rudeness...amen. I have no wish to argue with you and will disregard the slur of me looking down my nose at you, which is  very much
wrong.

barry

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »

Here  in   Ontario ,  we   do  it  the   the  civilize  way   ;) ,  when  the  washrooms  (  bog's, lavies  etc )
     they   put  up   a   Temporary  closed  for  cleaning  sign,   and  before  any  of  you   ask,
     on  more  then  one  occasions, i've   had  to  enter  anyway  because  it  was  an  emergency,
     no   matter  who  the  cleaner  was  (  male  or  Female )  i  simply  used   the  cubical, NO  problem.
THAT'S  THE  WAY  I  SEE  IT, THAT'S  THE  WAY I  TELL  IT.

Dancer

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2012, 09:47:38 PM »
Hi TC and G.  I had to go to Castlecourt loo and the man came in with his cleaning tools.  I was really wondering what to do about my situation.  When I went in and closed the door I filled the loo bowl with as much toilet roll I could put into it so as he wouldn't know what I was doing LOL        

Giannineo

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2012, 09:50:25 PM »
Hi TC and G.  I had to go to Castlecourt loo and the man came in with his cleaning tools.  I was really wondering what to do about my situation.  When I went in and closed the door I filled the loo bowl with as much toilet roll I could put into it so as he wouldn't know what I was doing LOL        
was he listening? did you block the loo?

Dancer

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2012, 10:00:44 PM »

G,  I hadn't known about men cleaning the ladies before, it was the shock at seeing him.  :o What next???  Very rarely go into the Ciry Center. 

twocoats

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2012, 10:05:10 PM »

:D
Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..

Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2012, 10:59:31 PM »
Back on topic...

Joe 90

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 10:12:34 AM »
In 1982 I went to see the Pope at Wembley Stadium. The old stadium used to have many more Gents' toilets than Ladies', with the result that huge queues were building up at the Ladies. Finally - and I was standing at the urinal when this happened - there was a sudden invasion of the man's toilet by about 50 ladies, who felt they had waited long enough. I didn't know where to hide myself. But obviously there are times when necessity must take precedence over modesty.
By the way, over here in England it is becoming more and more common to find men cleaning ladies' toilets and women cleaning men's. It still makes me a bit uncomfortable. But not as much as an English newspaper columnist recently, who was drying his hair in the changing room of a swimming pool in Germany - not a stitch on - and took down the towel to find a female cleaner sweeping the floor in front of him!

Astor

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 10:19:11 AM »
In 1982 I went to see the Pope at Wembley Stadium. The old stadium used to have many more Gents' toilets than Ladies', with the result that huge queues were building up at the Ladies. Finally - and I was standing at the urinal when this happened - there was a sudden invasion of the man's toilet by about 50 ladies, who felt they had waited long enough. I didn't know where to hide myself. But obviously there are times when necessity must take precedence over modesty.
By the way, over here in England it is becoming more and more common to find men cleaning ladies' toilets and women cleaning men's. It still makes me a bit uncomfortable. But not as much as an English newspaper columnist recently, who was drying his hair in the changing room of a swimming pool in Germany - not a stitch on - and took down the towel to find a female cleaner sweeping the floor in front of him!

How embarrassing Joe90  :o :)    I live in London and I honestly haven't a clue whether cleaners in ladies' or mens' toilets are male or female, I must start being more observant.    Off the top of my head I thought they closed the toilets for a short while while they were being cleaned but will make it my business to take more notice.
Que Sera Sera

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 10:23:02 AM »

The first time that I went to the Toilets at the Pike Street Market in Seattle, U.S.A., I got one hell of a shock.

NONE of the cubicles have doors  :o

AND the wall opposite has the wash hand basins and a large mirror which goes the whole length of the wall.   :-[ :-[

Soldier F Supporter, equal Justice for all.

When will the I.R.A. pay Compensation to their Innocent Victims or Relatives.

Astor

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »

The first time that I went to the Toilets at the Pike Street Market in Seattle, U.S.A., I got one hell of a shock.

NONE of the cubicles have doors  :o

AND the wall opposite has the wash hand basins and a large mirror which goes the whole length of the wall.   :-[ :-[

:D Hope they weren't magnifying mirrors Bloomfield lol!
Que Sera Sera

Lilyrose

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 10:41:03 AM »

Funny you should mention that Joe 90.I remember going to see the pope when he came to Ireland and the toilets were communal.I had never used shared toilets before and it took me back abit.As you walked in the door(which was just an opening) the urinals were in-front of you and cubicles to the left and right.It worked really well once you got over your shyness.

And I rarely see a woman cleaning the toilets at any of the motorway services these days.You got to give them credit as it's not an easy job.
DILLIGAF!

Joe 90

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2012, 08:30:05 PM »
How embarrassing Joe90  :o :)    I live in London and I honestly haven't a clue whether cleaners in ladies' or mens' toilets are male or female, I must start being more observant.    Off the top of my head I thought they closed the toilets for a short while while they were being cleaned but will make it my business to take more notice.
Usually you will see a sign to warn you that the toilets may be cleaned by a member of the opposite sex. Frankly, if I go into the toilet and see a female cleaner at work I will go away and come back later. But I could be in there when a female cleaner walks in - not a lot I can do in that case.

Joe 90

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »
Funny you should mention that Joe 90.I remember going to see the pope when he came to Ireland and the toilets were communal.I had never used shared toilets before and it took me back abit.As you walked in the door(which was just an opening) the urinals were in-front of you and cubicles to the left and right.It worked really well once you got over your shyness.

And I rarely see a woman cleaning the toilets at any of the motorway services these days.You got to give them credit as it's not an easy job.
Communal toilets are ok if there are cubicles only, but they don't work if there are urinals as well.
You have reminded me that in 1975 as a young teacher I did a summer course on French Language teaching at Grenoble University. All of the toilets were communal, and cubicles. One of my fellow teachers was a lady called Margaret - imagine Lofty (the short fat one) from "It ain't half hot Mum" in a dress, and you have her exactly - accent and all.
One morning, during our coffee break, she came running out of the toilet in a panic. She had been sitting on the loo, when she realised there was a man kneeling on the floor outside, trying to peer through the gap at the bottom of the door! By the time she got out, he had disappeared. (Not trying to worry you ladies)

Lilyrose

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2012, 08:54:26 PM »
lol Dirty brute! .Now if that was me I'd be to busy reading the writing on the walls to have noticed him.Takes all sorts!

One of my most embarrassing moments was in a toilet.I cringe even now thinking about it and I don't embarrass easily. :-[

DILLIGAF!