Author Topic: man cleaning ladies toilet in castlecourt while in use  (Read 13230 times)

AL CAPONE

Re: man cleaning ladies toilet in castlecourt while in use
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 12:43:26 PM »
Try doing your number two's in the basement bar of robinsons (unisex toilet) while there are usually two girls in the next cubicle  ;)

Dommo

Re: Female cleaner in men's toilet
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 05:51:44 PM »
I saw an earlier post about a male cleaner at Castleport cleaning the ladies toilet. It seemed to cause some consternation. Can I ask you ladies what you think of a female cleaner going in the menís when we have our bits out - and they donít always knock!  If a man did something comparable (ie in a ladies room where he might see something heĎs not supposed to see), would it not be reprehensible? I know women donít want to look, but if a cleaner was gay, and everyone knew he was gay, would that make it ok, or would it still be unacceptable?
It depends. Is she cute?
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

Canmore

« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2013, 01:50:36 AM »
What is wrong with that ?? Has the cubicals doors? what is there to see, unless you leave the door open. Women take so long going to the toilet because they have to powder their noses. LOL.

Dommo

« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2013, 01:53:01 AM »
And we usually have to take the kids in with us.Do you how hard it is to have a pee while trying to stop your 4 year old from announcing what colour of knickers you have on and don't even try to have a number twos. ....And then you have to find some soap and dry your hands. And lets not forget fixing the hair and applying a little lippy lol

All that [censored] takes time honey ;)
no , I am thankful to say I do not know these things
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

wee legs

« Reply #79 on: May 28, 2013, 12:20:07 AM »
Continental market in front of the City Hall today. 20 ish portaloos set up for the use of anyone who needs one. No problems. Briliant sunshine as well in between the downpours.
 ::)

@
just keep going, it's better than the alternative.

bhelena

« Reply #80 on: May 28, 2013, 06:46:08 PM »
In Paris most toilets have Lady attendants, at least you Ladies go in the cubicals us oul lads have to stand in the open with our wee bits out.  
In Paris the toilets are used by both  :D

oilyrag

« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2013, 08:13:53 AM »
flippen hate public loos.  ya have to wait until someone uses the hand drier before ya can make a good splash  ::)
so drunk to hell I left the place , sometimes crawling sometimes walking