Author Topic: old photographs of st augustines secondary school ravenhill road  (Read 5707 times)

Bill Murray

I went to St Augustines School from 1967 until 1972. During that time i played for both the A and B soccer teams. Names i can remember include Peter Shields, Toninno Crawford Jim Carlin,Gerard Carr,Spud Murphy,Richard Stitt, Paul Fullerton,,[censored] Fitzpatrick,Gary McIlloriam,John Martin. I can remember old black and white photographs of the school teams displayed in the main entrance hallway prior to the name change.Does anyone know what happened to these or know how to get copies of them. Does anyone remember names of other members of the school teams for this period.I have an old school photo of class S1 from around 1968.
Regards,
Bill

marty1953

Re: old photographs of st augustines secondary school ravenhill road
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »
Hi bill you can go on the st augustines forum.they have photos of old teams.think i know one of the guys you named, paul fullerton- was he from castlereagh.

road hog

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 07:06:43 PM »
Hello Bill, there is a a guy on the forum named olelad, you will find him on the St Augustines site. He is in touch with the old school, which is now St Josephs college, if you send him a PM he will give you the info about old photos etc.
ET VERBUM CARO FACTUM EST

bjay

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2013, 08:08:18 PM »
remember a billy murray at st. augustines around that time.
came from the strand.
very good at art.

Gerry Carr

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 11:09:09 PM »
Hello Bill, itís been a very long time since S1. Gerry Carr

Skull

« Reply #5 on: Yesterday at 08:22:06 PM »
Anybody 1968 onwards c3 last class