Author Topic: Robinsons back bar/ Ziggys  (Read 9672 times)

doit4achewit

Robinsons back bar/ Ziggys
« on: October 06, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »
Is there any old rockers out there? Anyone remember Robbies back bar in the mid to late eighties? Where are all you at? black leather motorbike jackets, big hair, cut off t- shirts, the smell of patchoulli oil. ., My god im 17 again and back there. Great craic, good friends and many fond memories, of waking up in a different part of belfast every weekend after yet another party/ liaison after a night out in Ziggys. also reply if you were part of the Drury Lane Crowd, Vicos, Or the Venue and of course last but not least, The Rosetta crew as well. ., aagh the music the women the ____ and the rock and roll. , "take me down to the paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty" I was there, were you? Im Paul or Big P as i was back then and would love to hear for some old, but not forgotten friends. ;)

critty

Re: Robinsons back bar/ Ziggys
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 10:52:17 PM »
Yes well remembered. seany O'Brien and big jim

seosamh

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 09:26:16 PM »
My son joe used to play heavy metal in rosetta paul and hung around where you hung around

Debbie1235

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 04:42:46 PM »
Hello,

I remember those days.
Was a regular at Ziggys, Drury Lane, Joxer, Vicos, The Venue, Rosetta, then the Rock Bottom bar later @ Robinsons.
I'm not into that type of music at all these days, but I have some good (and a lot of bad), memories of those days.
I was usually drunk, but had some good times.
Whenever I look back on it though, I cringe and wonder what on earth was I thinking.

:0)

staike

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2020, 10:29:08 PM »
Yep, remember the Club Bar, Robinson's, Rosetta and the Pound club, great days, I think!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy