Author Topic: EMBARRASED TO COME FROM BELFAST  (Read 38057 times)

IrishDigger

Re: EMBARRASED TO COME FROM BELFAST
« Reply #450 on: January 30, 2019, 07:30:02 AM »
Thanks irish digger how do I do this how ever why take out one page when it's the truth thanks

Yeah Jimmy, I don't quite get it, I guess Admin whats to bury certain posts in a restricted entry separate board, they are not being deleted and so one could not claim that it is a form of censorship, however I can't see the point of trying to hide the reality of a given situation and if a member feels precious about a certain subject then don't read it. :stop: :read:

Anyhow, you need Admin's approval to gain entry to the Hot Forum; to do this click on Profile, click on Forum Profile, scroll down to Group Membership, click on Group Membership and follow the prompts.
You will really enjoy it, heaps of good looking sheilas with free beer and a sausage sizzle. :party: .

jimmy f

« Reply #451 on: January 30, 2019, 11:28:17 AM »
Thanks irish digger

stickleback

« Reply #452 on: February 01, 2019, 07:54:38 PM »

It is absolutely mad for anyone to be embarrassed to come from Belfast.

It upsets me that anyone could think that way.

Think of our ancestors.

There were no neon lights and fast food joints then.

Whoever you are in Belfast, if you are from Northern Ireland, the chances are that your ancestors grew up and lived in poverty. They struggled all their lives and now lie in forgotten graves. Believe it or not, you are the apex of what they strived for. As every parent wants for their children, something better than they had. As it should be. Never put yourself down. You are not just the lonely individual peering into shop windows. You carry a huge and proud and very hard-fought lineage from ancestors who had nothing. You are the product of thousands of years. Be proud of yourself and be proud of Belfast. Neither came easy.

JackM

« Reply #453 on: February 02, 2019, 01:09:02 PM »
Yes, very embarrassing to claim to come from Belfast these days.   :(
Justice for the Massacred of La Mon and other atrocities.  The TRUTH will set them FREE.
Justice for the RUC and British Army.

tours

« Reply #454 on: February 03, 2019, 12:04:23 PM »

It is absolutely mad for anyone to be embarrassed to come from Belfast.

It upsets me that anyone could think that way.

Think of our ancestors.

There were no neon lights and fast food joints then.

Whoever you are in Belfast, if you are from Northern Ireland, the chances are that your ancestors grew up and lived in poverty. They struggled all their lives and now lie in forgotten graves. Believe it or not, you are the apex of what they strived for. As every parent wants for their children, something better than they had. As it should be. Never put yourself down. You are not just the lonely individual peering into shop windows. You carry a huge and proud and very hard-fought lineage from ancestors who had nothing. You are the product of thousands of years. Be proud of yourself and be proud of Belfast. Neither came easy.
Good post.
Anyone embarrassed to come from Belfast, needs a custard pie moment. 😊