Author Topic: PADDY MORGAN billiard player extraordinaire  (Read 7999 times)

arder lavery

Re: PADDY MORGAN billiard player extraordinaire
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 11:14:23 AM »
spoke to paddy today, he's doing fine and sends his regards to every one
HAVE NO FEAR CAUSE ARDERS HERE

arder lavery

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2015, 12:17:29 PM »

this was last time I caught up with paddy about two years ago.
paddy donated his cue to be auctioned off to raise money for the renovations of ardoyne chapel and school.
his cue raised over 1500 pound and I was happy to pass on the thanks from the organisers to him last week.

Moondog40

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2015, 12:58:33 PM »
Me and tim did do yer ecker.    Moondog

arder lavery

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2015, 01:02:53 PM »
Me and tim did do yer ecker.    Moondog
paddy said your crekers. lol

Moondog40

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2015, 07:50:52 PM »
Dry yer eyes.   :D ;) ha look like Dennis Taylor

jimn

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2015, 04:40:01 PM »
Met Paddy in Sydney knew him well and his wife and son Michael. Great craic. Was coaching the Gentry in Tattersalls Club last time I met him It was great meeting a true Belfast LEGEND

gilligan

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 12:27:29 AM »
Paddy lived in no2 Valentine St his mum Katie put his cups and trophys in the front window a couple of them were black and burnt were hid auld paddy through them in the fire after a few drinks to many his youngest brother Sean died of menegitis aged 12 his only sister belle died about 7yrs ago his brother Eddie who was deaf loved the wrestling on TV on sat he nearly broke the TVs a few times jumping up and down and hitting the TVs he loved "billy two rivers and Jackie pallo hated  mc manus paddy used to be on pot black and played with Eddie charlton for AustraliaAustralia

rose marie brown

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2017, 08:12:37 PM »
December 2017.     My husband Roy brown, (brother to Noel brown). Is trying to get in touch with paddy Morgan. We are living back in Belfast now, we have recently heard that paddy and his wife Joan were also back in Belfast. Put the word out and it came back to us they moved back to Sydney. Disappointed we give up, only to here they came back again ??   If anyone can put my husband in touch we would appreciate your time and trouble. On Facebook I go by Rose Marie brown. Also on Belfast forum the same. Thank in advance.

White dee

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2017, 09:05:18 PM »
December 2017.     My husband Roy brown, (brother to Noel brown). Is trying to get in touch with paddy Morgan. We are living back in Belfast now, we have recently heard that paddy and his wife Joan were also back in Belfast. Put the word out and it came back to us they moved back to Sydney. Disappointed we give up, only to here they came back again ??   If anyone can put my husband in touch we would appreciate your time and trouble. On Facebook I go by Rose Marie brown. Also on Belfast forum the same. Thank in advance.

Rose you should send a PM to Arder,
Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

rose marie brown

« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2017, 09:17:31 PM »
Thank you white Dee, iv found my connection through belfastians in Australia. Iím just waiting on one of paddyís good friends coming back to me once everyone is up and about in Australia. Great this internet is,nt it?  Knew if I put it out there some nice people would help us out. Merry Christmas to you.

White dee

« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2017, 09:40:03 PM »
Thank you white Dee, iv found my connection through belfastians in Australia. Iím just waiting on one of paddyís good friends coming back to me once everyone is up and about in Australia. Great this internet is,nt it?  Knew if I put it out there some nice people would help us out. Merry Christmas to you.

Glad you got that sorted Rose, Merry Christmas to you too,,
Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

Bread Basket

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2017, 11:20:55 AM »
Iíll ring one of Paddyís cousins (in Belfast) later today. Only drawback is that he usually does not answer the mobile 🙄🙄 but I will try

Bread Basket

« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2017, 07:08:55 PM »
Just got the return phone call.  Paddy has now returned to Belfast after 49 years.  canít give you an address but the cousin says that he has bought a house in the Skegoniel area.

arder lavery

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »
Paddy and I have been friends for a long time, if you get in touch with him can you pm me his new address please, so I can keep in touch with him, have been trying to ring him in Sydney but obviously it's been cut off

Bread Basket

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2017, 10:29:39 AM »
Paddy and I have been friends for a long time, if you get in touch with him can you pm me his new address please, so I can keep in touch with him, have been trying to ring him in Sydney but obviously it's been cut off

Arden, Iíll ring his cousin again and pass on your request.  I presume Paddy will have your contact details?