Author Topic: looking for Donohue Family in Belfast  (Read 1522 times)

ladygreen

looking for Donohue Family in Belfast
« on: December 01, 2012, 11:01:31 PM »
hi i am looking for a family by the surname of Donohue in Belfast. the father was John Donohue and the mother was Ann Donohue. There was also a Joe donohue there years ago. John's family that remained in belfast was Tommy, Nan, mick,paddy, peter. my mother is related to them and im trying to trace them back or find out about them. i must mention that they are Travellers. anyone with any information please let me know. if you know any donohue in belfast please let me know as that could be a relative, like a grandchild? etc thank you in advance

donoghue

Re: looking for Donohue Family in Belfast
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 07:01:55 PM »
just to let u know tommy died in the 60s and peter still in belfast so is paddy an my dad mick is in belfast .jack donoghue is in england nottingham kathleen donoghue died not to long ago god rest her my granny was a lovely old women god rest her i never had the privlige to meet my gran father john he died at young age my uncle richie donoghue still in england id love to hear from u please get in touch ill be glad to answer any questions u have after all were related down the line lol   heres my other moblie number u can get me 24 hours a day 07904667195 or 07424951541 love to hear from u

danjames

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 01:08:12 AM »
Hi hows u

danjames

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 11:35:47 PM »
Me john wer r u love to hear from u send me ur number

WARDJOYCE

Re: king for Donohue Family in Belfast
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 04:56:22 PM »
hi i am looking for a family by the surname of Donohue in Belfast. the father was John Donohue and the mother was Ann Donohue. There was also a Joe donohue there years ago. John's family that remained in belfast was Tommy, Nan, mick,paddy, peter. my mother is related to them and im trying to trace them back or find out about them. i must mention that they are Travellers. anyone with any information please let me know. if you know any donohue in belfast please let me know as that could be a relative, like a grandchild? etc thank you in advance
hi my mothers name is crissy Donohue the people you are looking for is her family they camped in belfast she would love to no who u are