Author Topic: CELEBRITY CLUB  (Read 9839 times)

McNamee

Re: CELEBRITY CLUB
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 12:00:44 PM »
Started going out with my husband when I met him there.  The DJ was Louis Small and he was fantastic.

Too Young Astor.  Don;t make me laugh. .You had gone to England by that time.   .lol

Astor

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 05:43:31 PM »
Started going out with my husband when I met him there.  The DJ was Louis Small and he was fantastic.

Too Young Astor.  Don;t make me laugh. .You had gone to England by that time.   .lol

Ach B,  but I did roll my eyes after I said I was probably too young lol!    Nice to see you posting again, where've you been  ??? ??? :-*
Que Sera Sera

Giannineo

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 08:38:06 PM »

Ach B,  but I did roll my eyes after I said I was probably too young lol!    Nice to see you posting again, where've you been  ??? ??? :-*
Mc Namee has been with me in a secret location d'amour ;)

Astor

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 09:57:29 PM »
Mc Namee has been with me in a secret location d'amour ;)

Dreamin, I'm always dreaming lol!  ::)
Que Sera Sera

Giannineo

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 10:09:10 PM »

Dreamin, I'm always dreaming lol!  ::)
do you dream of Mc Namee also?  :D

Astor

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 10:32:07 PM »
do you dream of Mc Namee also?  :D

You f..l G  :D   I've HAD to send you that wee reminder many times now as you well know . just to keep your feet firmly on the ground :-*
Que Sera Sera

Giannineo

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 10:50:58 PM »
You f..l G  :D   I've HAD to send you that wee reminder many times now as you well know . just to keep your feet firmly on the ground :-*
I do. but I have to bend down without moving my feet to kiss her   ::)

sj

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2013, 09:51:32 AM »
  So Astor did you and G go to the celebrity club....I never saw either of you but then most of the people who went there were rather tall. :D
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

Astor

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2013, 10:46:17 PM »
  So Astor did you and G go to the celebrity club....I never saw either of you but then most of the people who went there were rather tall. :D

I'll ignore your  :D sj  :P .  I honestly never heard of the Celebrity Club until I read this thread sj - I was more into ceilidhs and folk music when I lived in Belfast, as well as dancing at the Astor of course  :-*   
Que Sera Sera

Dommo

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2013, 11:33:43 PM »

I'll ignore your  :D sj  :P .  I honestly never heard of the Celebrity Club until I read this thread sj - I was more into ceilidhs and folk music when I lived in Belfast, as well as dancing at the Astor of course  :-*
Some of us wer suave and did both. We did the ceilis at th Cluan Ard (Irish language only please...) and then were Rico Suave downtown with the exoctic folks from CarrryDuff (black sheep) and the Old Church (Shankill)
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

Astor

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2013, 12:02:57 AM »
Some of us wer suave and did both. We did the ceilis at th Cluan Ard (Irish language only please...) and then were Rico Suave downtown with the exoctic folks from CarrryDuff (black sheep) and the Old Church (Shankill)

I lived beside the Cluan Ard Dommo, but mostly went to the Ard Scoil - Dommo suave  :o :o :D methinks not  :-*
Que Sera Sera

Dommo

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2013, 01:02:35 AM »
I lived beside the Cluan Ard Dommo, but mostly went to the Ard Scoil - Dommo suave  :o :o :D methinks not  :-*
We were VERY cosmopolitan. We had red AND brown sauce on our chips!

sj

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2013, 05:29:57 AM »
  I thought that the Celebrity club crossed the divide, but then so did the Astor and many dance halls, but it a place for mature people if I recollect with no red or brown sauce available.

Dommo

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2013, 06:51:43 AM »
  I thought that the Celebrity club crossed the divide, but then so did the Astor and many dance halls, but it a place for mature people if I recollect with no red or brown sauce available.
I did, I remember needing a total cute wee girl ther and being slegged  when I heard she lived in an evil area.

sj

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2013, 10:23:18 PM »
  I can't remember how big the Celebrity club was but I remember those stairs  .and the short skirts :D