Author Topic: Did Anyone Work At Belfast City Hospital?  (Read 5931 times)

White dee

Re: Did Anyone Work At Belfast City Hospital?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2019, 12:17:01 AM »
Hi Tipperdarby,
From Belfast now live in Canada. I was a patient at the BCH 1965, I know you started a little later, but would you remember a nurse called Nurse Houston or Huston. She made my stay over Xmas wonderful. I was 15 at the time. She was a bling girl probably in her early twenties.
Hope you are keeping happy and well.
Kind Regards

Hello auldhand, I see Tip has not posted anything in a number of months although She seems to look in now and again,
You might have better luck PM-ing Her,
Love all, trust few, everything is real but,
Not everyone is true,,
        Buddha

Tipperdarby

Re: Did Anyone Work At Belfast City Hospital?
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2019, 05:53:16 AM »
Hi Tipperdarby,
From Belfast now live in Canada. I was a patient at the BCH 1965, I know you started a little later, but would you remember a nurse called Nurse Houston or Huston. She made my stay over Xmas wonderful. I was 15 at the time. She was a bling girl probably in her early twenties.
Hope you are keeping happy and well.
Kind Regards
Hello auldhand,
As White Dee said, I seldom post on here anymore except for Genealogy but I do peek in from time to time. Lovely that you have such a good memory of a nice young nurse in the BCH. I donít remember anyone of that name Iím afraid. She would have been a Staff Nurse by the time I started in 1968. I have wonderful memories of my time at the City,I also live in Canada, I am in Calgary but I was in Belfast in June for my 50th nursing reunion which was very special. There were about 20 of us there and we did a lot of reminiscing.
All the best
Eileen