Author Topic: Looking for the Irishman I met in Stockholm 6 of May 2012  (Read 1366 times)

IdaW

Looking for the Irishman I met in Stockholm 6 of May 2012
« on: March 19, 2013, 11:45:46 PM »
Hi,

I'm looking for the Irishman I met in Stockholm 6 of May 2012, we met in a nightclub on my 29th birthday. He lives in London and told me to look him up if I ever were to go there. I moved to London a few months back, but cannot find him.

he is born in 1980 or 1979, works as an engineer, he is from Northern Ireland somewhere close to Belfast. He is about 175 cm tall and has short brown curly hair. I think his surname is Quinn and that he lives in Marylebone or nearby.

Does this sound familiar?  Let your mate know I'm looking for him.

Kind Regards,

Ida

Astor

Re: Looking for the Irishman I met in Stockholm 6 of May 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 02:36:16 PM »
Hi,

I'm looking for the Irishman I met in Stockholm 6 of May 2012, we met in a nightclub on my 29th birthday. He lives in London and told me to look him up if I ever were to go there. I moved to London a few months back, but cannot find him.

he is born in 1980 or 1979, works as an engineer, he is from Northern Ireland somewhere close to Belfast. He is about 175 cm tall and has short brown curly hair. I think his surname is Quinn and that he lives in Marylebone or nearby.

Does this sound familiar?  Let your mate know I'm looking for him.

Kind Regards,

Ida

Welcome to the Forum Ida, that's not a lot of information to go on, London must have thousands of N.I. men, a lot of them only on contract work for a while - perhaps if you knew his first name you would have a better chance of finding him.   Good luck in your search.
Que Sera Sera