Author Topic: What do you expect from a club in belfast  (Read 2839 times)

ansbro182

What do you expect from a club in belfast
« on: May 19, 2013, 11:47:30 PM »
I am looking into starting up a new night in Belfast and would love to know what people expect from a club on a night out whether its midweek or the weekend, I've made a survey to make things easier for me to analyse the information obtained, as i'm unable to link outside links in here, and you'd like to contribute to my survey message me and i'll send the link to you, literally takes two minutes to complete. Alternatively you can just post a general description of what you expect from a club in Belfast.

The reason i'm planning on doing this is mainly because i'm new to Belfast, and i'm looking for something to keep my spare time occupied.

Thanks

Bigali

Re: What do you expect from a club in belfast
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 12:30:45 PM »
Might seem a bit of a silly question but what age group are you aiming at ? Different age groups would be looking for different things .
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

Mark70

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 05:34:19 PM »
Is their any poles in the club :)
"We are paid in our own coin."

Nilights

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 10:56:16 AM »
Best to go to some small clubs in Belfast and write down some pointers (location,music styles, age, what days are better). You can get an idea what is best to put on and where, rather than jumping in and you cant afford to make a mistake first time round...
Northern Ireland Talent and Venue Promoters
Filmmakers, Venues, Musicians, Singers, Dancers, Authors, Artists, Photographers & Djs
www.nilights.info