Author Topic: walsh family falls rd belfast  (Read 3573 times)

kimmy

walsh family falls rd belfast
« on: September 06, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »
Hi  im searching for a john walsh from belfast who would be in his 40s now, ive been told he lived in falls rd belfast, it would of been in the 70s to 80s,i know at some point when he was about 19 years old he lived in Princes lodge hostel in limehouse london, i was told he moved out when it closed in about 1987, i know he had friends named bridgette and her mother was named marie, he was also friends with a lady named elain, im posting this on behalf of a friend as she has no internet connection, sorry i cant give his parents names etc as she didnt know them
many thanks for your time
kim :D

tobytwo

Re: walsh family falls rd belfast
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 01:38:43 PM »
There was a john walsh from the falls was his nickname nipper if so he lives in south africa?
never worry about life cause life will look after its-self.

Mageeka

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 07:51:30 PM »
The only Walsh family that I knew on the Falls, came from Bow Street.

kimmy

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 08:16:53 PM »
hi thanks for all your replys, im searching for a friend, he could be anywhere now, but all her mum has said was where she met him and where he was from, she doesnt know where he went once the plc he was living closed down
thanks alot
kim
hopefully one day he may see this

kimmy

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2007, 08:21:14 PM »
just spoke to my friend and bow street was just down the rd from where her mum ws living, i dont suppose you would know what happend to them? he would be about 40 now, did they call him nipper because he was short? as my friends mum says the john she knew was short, sorry for all the questions, but my friend wants to know her roots as this is her father
thanks again
kim

Belle Fast

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 04:44:05 AM »
Kimmy this is a tough one, if someone on the forum gives you info leading to John Walsh the question is does he know he's a dad? It can cause a huge amount of problems for families if this news is a bolt from the blue. I think your friend should discuss this with her mother and the best approach to take to avoid heartache and possible rejection :)

Mageeka

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 03:30:58 PM »
just spoke to my friend and bow street was just down the rd from where her mum ws living, i dont suppose you would know what happend to them? he would be about 40 now, did they call him nipper because he was short? as my friends mum says the john she knew was short, sorry for all the questions, but my friend wants to know her roots as this is her father
thanks again
kim

The Walsh family are still in Belfast and England
I must add kimmy that I do think Belle's post makes a lot of sense.

kimmy

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 03:37:26 PM »
Hi thanks for your replys, as far as she's aware he knew her mum was pregnant, but she only has her mums side so maybe he didnt know, ive told her she cant go rushing in etc he may have a family etc and she said she wouldnt do that, she just wants to know, which im sure is natural, ive never been in this situation so i can only guess, if he knew about her and doesnt want anything to do with her i wouldnt give her any info as i would want to protect her aswell, thank  you all for your help
kim