Author Topic: Moronic mindless idiots  (Read 9575 times)

Sally Ann

Re: Moronic mindless idiots
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2013, 03:42:10 AM »
Yep!  Pentio!

Thinks about explains it! :read:
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

agideo

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2013, 09:00:17 PM »
No one deserves that, I hope the people are OK., I think Allen Tours have brought that on themselves for draping their bus in Union Jack flags last week with a load of Flag protestors, they really don't do themselves any favours. All bus companies should be neutral and not take sides...Frieda
My wife and I were on the upper deck of a City Sightseeing tour bus on Wednesday 5th this week and the front nearside window was smashed by two youths on top end of the Shankill Road. The tour guide was standing near where the brick came in and was lucky not to be cut by flying glass.There was no flags or anything to provoke an attack and some of the passengers were foreign. If this is going to happen regularly then I can see the tour operators stopping the service altogether.
Happiness is not getting what you want it's wanting what you have.

Dommo

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2013, 10:47:05 PM »
My wife and I were on the upper deck of a City Sightseeing tour bus on Wednesday 5th this week and the front nearside window was smashed by two youths on top end of the Shankill Road. The tour guide was standing near where the brick came in and was lucky not to be cut by flying glass.There was no flags or anything to provoke an attack and some of the passengers were foreign. If this is going to happen regularly then I can see the tour operators stopping the service altogether.
that is awful. These louts are found in both communities And are a total disgrace.
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

billyh

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2013, 11:19:09 PM »
Im not shocked at all by this!!. In west belfast its common to stone ambulance's and the fire brigade.... so whats all the fuss about? ???
He who smiles in a crisis has found someone to blame.

Dommo

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2013, 11:28:20 PM »
Im not shocked at all by this!!. In west belfast its common to stone ambulance's and the fire brigade.... so whats all the fuss about? ???
the fuss is it is a disgraceful act no matter who does it. 
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2013, 11:36:56 PM »
Off-topic chat moved to Lounge