Author Topic: Fairyknowe Cottages off Whitewell road,  (Read 1768 times)

floral

Re: Fairyknowe Cottages off Whitewell road,
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2019, 08:13:22 PM »
Hi cabbagepat I should have said ballygoland cottages hope all well with you and your mum

cabbagepat

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2019, 01:32:50 PM »
Hi Floral, yes all well here thanks - mum is creaking a bit but still bright as a button!

Culbawn

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 12:17:46 PM »
Hello David.
I am Joy's daughter. I believe that my Dad attended either your or Charles'  wedding when we were still living in Germany. Late 60s, early 70s, perhaps?  ( Mum stayed home with us kids. ) I would love to hear from you. It has been a long time since I've used this forum, so not sure how to reach you by email. Warm regards, Lesley

Culbawn

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 12:53:26 PM »
Hi Lesley
I am sorry that I am still having difficulty contacting you. However I have after nearly 40 years managed to find and talk to Kathleen who informed me that both your mum and dad have passed away. Hilary and I would like a to extend our condolences to your family and now regret the opportunity of having not been in contact with two wonderful people.
Kathleen gave me your mothers address and phone number but when I rang it was on longer operational.
I will continue to try and make contact with you.

I have two articles relating to Fairyknowe -Fairyknowe Herd- a founding role in Fresian Development 2009 and Memories of the Farmyard by Paul Callaghan.

I have also discovered that my mother was married at Fairy Knowe House in 1945
I have also traced the Mc Veigh family back to the early 1800s

Regards David