Author Topic: Ulster vs Ospreys  (Read 704 times)

RobRoy

Ulster vs Ospreys
« on: October 04, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »
Bit of a scrappy game at times this evening as pitch very wet. Two well matched teams and I enjoyed it even though all points were from penalties. What a great park the Ospreys have, no cutting up of the turf at all.
Ulster 18 Ospreys 12. Paddy Jackson man of the match but the Ospreys front row were mighty. imo

twocoats

Re: Ulster vs Ospreys
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 04:16:55 AM »
Bit of a scrappy game at times this evening as pitch very wet. Two well matched teams and I enjoyed it even though all points were from penalties. What a great park the Ospreys have, no cutting up of the turf at all.
Ulster 18 Ospreys 12. Paddy Jackson man of the match but the Ospreys front row were mighty. imo

Were you at the game RR...?
Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..

RobRoy

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 08:22:01 AM »

Were you at the game RR...?

I wish TC. No, TV in comfort with a couple of glasses of wine. There are a couple of Canucks playing for Ospreys.

twocoats

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »
I wish TC. No, TV in comfort with a couple of glasses of wine. There are a couple of Canucks playing for Ospreys.

I heard that..hope you are well...
Homophobia, racism, sexism, bigotry and sectarianism is still alive..

sleeplessinsurrey

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 02:45:57 PM »

Rob, the reason the pitch doesn't cut up is that it is part grass/part synthetic, what with Swansea and Ospreys both using it.

Big thanks to the St Gallen football fans from Switzerland (who had played Swansea City on the thursday) who were supporting Ulster

RobRoy

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 07:04:10 PM »

Rob, the reason the pitch doesn't cut up is that it is part grass/part synthetic, what with Swansea and Ospreys both using it.

Big thanks to the St Gallen football fans from Switzerland (who had played Swansea City on the thursday) who were supporting Ulster

Thanks for that sleeplessinsurrey, I have seen a few of these type of pitches which did not work too well, but Ospreys is an amalgamation of the two teams. .Swansea and Neath.  it is good that the Swiss added to the Ulster support, the commentators did not mention it but I did wonder about the flags being waved. :hi: