Author Topic: Orangefield boys secondary school 1963 to1969  (Read 15297 times)

Ian Simms

Re: Orangefield boys secondary school 1963 to1969
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2019, 10:22:00 AM »
I was in their class. Vance Kane & Laurence Cobain were part of the "crowd". My best-friend at the time, and still was Eric Frizzell and our mate at the time was a boy called Alan Hill from Cypress Avenue. We've been trying to locate Alan for years but he seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. He was a brilliant artist and went to the College of Art. His then girlfriend dumped him and moved to Canada. Alan followed her & we never heard from him again. If anyone knows anything about him I'd love to hear from you. Ian Simms here by the way. My brother Stephen & late brother Johnnie also went to O'field
Ian Simms
Strandtown P.School
Orangefield Boys Sec. School
Sunblest Bakery
B.T.

Whichway

Re: Orangefield boys secondary school 1963 to1969
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2019, 03:38:08 PM »
I was in their class. Vance Kane & Laurence Cobain were part of the "crowd". My best-friend at the time, and still was Eric Frizzell and our mate at the time was a boy called Alan Hill from Cypress Avenue. We've been trying to locate Alan for years but he seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. He was a brilliant artist and went to the College of Art. His then girlfriend dumped him and moved to Canada. Alan followed her & we never heard from him again. If anyone knows anything about him I'd love to hear from you. Ian Simms here by the way. My brother Stephen & late brother Johnnie also went to O'field
what years where you there Ian..I remember these names but they weren't in my classes...did Vance Kane play 5 asides? At the time of TD..son of the Duke.