Author Topic: The wimmin folk on the pouns and siler  (Read 648 times)

Dommo

The wimmin folk on the pouns and siler
« on: January 07, 2014, 05:29:46 PM »
I jus heard the most amazing story on the bbc. Some woman got a use including death threats, simply for suggesting that a woman be on the currency in the UK. I still do not understand why people were so upset, but it got me thinking. Are there women on your currency. There is in theory in the USA on the one dollar coin, but no one has seen one of them coins in about ten years. What about where you are.
if yer gonna act the chivo, beware the chupacabra

Dot/dash

Re: The wimmin folk on the pouns and siler
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 06:43:03 PM »

Elizabeth Fry is on the back of the 5  note  at present   ...  and is to be dropped in favour of Winston Churchill   .as far as I'm

aware it was the Governor of the Bank of England   .    who has revealed that Jane Austen will replace Charles Darwin on the 10

note     let's hope this comes to pass      for it will be a great day for the  feminists  .   the pair who sent menacing tweets

to a feminist campaigner    have not a brain cell between them     >:(
love me          love my gelding     

Dommo

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 06:53:13 PM »

Elizabeth Fry is on the back of the 5  note  at present   ...  and is to be dropped in favour of Winston Churchill   .as far as I'm

aware it was the Governor of the Bank of England   .    who has revealed that Jane Austen will replace Charles Darwin on the 10

note     let's hope this comes to pass      for it will be a great day for the  feminists  .   the pair who sent menacing tweets

to a feminist campaigner    have not a brain cell between them     >:(
isn't yer woman the queen on all the notes anyway?

Dommo

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 12:30:48 AM »
I jus heard the most amazing story on the bbc. Some woman got a use including death threats, simply for suggesting that a woman be on the currency in the UK. I still do not understand why people were so upset, but it got me thinking. Are there women on your currency. There is in theory in the USA on the one dollar coin, but no one has seen one of them coins in about ten years. What about where you are.
Dommo, I did not mention the girl on the USA dollar coin as I don't have any idea how to spell her name. It sounds like Sacka Ju Wayah