Author Topic: Does anyone have a Pet friendly 3 bed min house to rent in Belfast???  (Read 3003 times)

whiskeywhisper

Hi
 I was wondering if you could help, I am hoping to move to Belfast in the next few months, I will of course have to give a 4 week notice on my property and my partner is currently looking for work over in Belfast before we move. However if a suitable place becomes available then we shall move over and he can contiune his search for work, we have enough savings to keep up going for over 8 months depending on the rent of the propertie that suits us. I work Self-employed, from home over the internet and by selling to shops and stalls on markets/carboots/craft markets. I can work my business from anywhere, so I would need a property where the land lord is happy for me to work from home, packaging and shipping my products from.
Now comes the tricky part, my new home has to be dog friendly, and I am aware how hard it is to find somewhere that is pet friendly. I am able to provide references from my land lord to say their has been no damage caused and I can provide references from the doggy day centre I use, when I am to busy to take her out, on her behaviour. She is a 3 year old labradoodle, hypoallergenic and doesn't molt, she is exceptionally well behaved as I am a strick owner. I can also give a larger deposit if required.
My ideal property, with in a 20-30min walk of the city centre or 3miles not in the falls road area or west side. Min 3 bedrooms as my partner has children who would be coming to visit in the holidays.
At least 2 would be doubles, master with ensuite would be a dream come true. The kitchen would need to be open plan, or large enough to fit a dining table in. A back garden to let the dog out, and parking near by if not on a drive as we will both have cars. Bright and airy clean and tidy is incrediably important to me, I would like to be able to decorate in my new property if the land lord allows it, if not already clean and fresh looking walls.
I know I am asking for alot, but this is going to be our home and it needs to be right. We can afford up to 650 a month, but I would like to start saving towards a house so anything under this figure would be great.
Many thanks

whiskeywhisper

Re: Does anyone have a Pet friendly 3 bed min house to rent in Belfast???
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 02:54:09 PM »
Happy to expand to properties with in 5miles of Belfast City Hall.

martyn turkington

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 05:56:32 PM »
I'm no expert. But I would suggest ....www.propertynews .com.

Click on ..to rent....select an area...eg South belfast

After it opens ...click on the right ...marked keywords and fill 3bedrooms.

All properties should have a map....most will say..within easy reach of the city centre....if you have a helicopter.

The map may not mean a lot to you ,but will show how far out it is.

whiskeywhisper

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 10:07:07 PM »
I have tried all the agent websites, such as propertypal and property news. Just seeing if there are any land lords on the forum x

Mark70

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2014, 09:01:43 AM »
I have tried all the agent websites, such as propertypal and property news. Just seeing if there are any land lords on the forum x

Don't move to belfast :o
"We are paid in our own coin."

whiskeywhisper

elanesse

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 04:40:49 PM »
After over a year's experience, pet friendly Belfast is almost impossible for renter. Your choice is significantly limited. Landlords will often refuse pets for no good reason other than the stigma of pet ownership.