Author Topic: friends of Cape Street  (Read 2495 times)

DonnaF

Re: friends of Cape Street
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2019, 11:52:41 PM »
Hi there.  I hope this is Jim Cullen, you sent me a personal message and I am having difficulty replying so I hope you receive this message.

Thank you for letting us know about our cousin Mickey.  We had already heard the sad news from our other cousins.  After we were corresponding with you several years ago our entire family visited Belfast and met with our other cousins including Mickey and his two sisters.

Thanks again for contacting us we appreciate it very much.

Best regards,
Donna

shamrock249

« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2019, 12:36:06 AM »
Hi there.  I hope this is Jim Cullen, you sent me a personal message and I am having difficulty replying so I hope you receive this message.

Thank you for letting us know about our cousin Mickey.  We had already heard the sad news from our other cousins.  After we were corresponding with you several years ago our entire family visited Belfast and met with our other cousins including Mickey and his two sisters.

Thanks again for contacting us we appreciate it very much.

Best regards,
Donna

Hi Donna, I'm glad that my message got through to you. Micky was a great friend to our family and practically lived in our house when he was younger. He even came on vacation with our family several times over the years.  He also liked to come out hunting with me on occasion. It was a bit of a shock to hear of his passing. Hope you are all keeping well. Jim.
Signed   Mrs Cullen's wee son Jimmy.

Maisie

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2019, 03:30:07 AM »
I have just noticed this subject on the Forum and the name Marion Maguire takes me back a long long time.  I am Celine Hickland from Alma Street (now in Australia) and Marion and I were both in St. Peter's Primary School and then St. Louise's together.  I would love to hear from Marian if someone would be kind enough, if they are in contact with her, to give my condolences on the death of Michael, and to let her know I would love to hear from her and find out how life has treated her for the past 50 years!!! If anyone has her email address it would be great and could be sent through to me as a P.M.