Author Topic: Sam McAughtry RIP  (Read 4269 times)

Sally Ann

Re: Sam McAughtry RIP
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2014, 04:37:43 AM »
When you think about it,  sure hasn't this wee City of ours, produced - - - in the ARTs' field alone - that is  ;) - - - - many a great genius!?!?  :party:
I only got drunk, I never got stupid!

sydenhambetty

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2014, 02:30:01 AM »
Sally Ann, You said it.  :-*
Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.  Oscar Wilde

Burnsy

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2014, 03:11:30 AM »
When you think about it,  sure hasn't this wee City of ours, produced - - - in the ARTs' field alone - that is  ;) - - - - many a great genius!?!?  :party:

I would most definitely agree :)
It's Nice to be Nice.!!

tboy

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »
Sally Ann, You said it.  :-*
Didn't she just Darling? sure there is always room for another Sam in Belfast :-* :D

John Graham

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2021, 12:18:48 PM »
Seen this in a long thread on Sam McA.  I used to work with Elaine also and often asked Sam for his selection at a Point to Point and after two minutes bletherin I backed something other than his selection and did well. He wrote often for The Irish Field and he would be thumbing thro it every Saturday in Comber before he wagered his half crown.
Elaine was a sexy woman and Secretary who brightened every day in no55 which she may remember. She was sweet calm smart and top of the class.
Brought back memories as she never mentioned her da and just got in with it.

Peace Train his best endeavour he would probably say if he was able to tell us again.

Get back on the Peace Train everyone.

Your own work is proving its worth as the striving for a better environment working and for a positive future carries on Covid or no Covid.

Bless you

John Graham

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2021, 12:19:56 PM »
There is so much info in your post you should start an arts blog!

Orior

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2021, 05:09:45 PM »
And the the Peace Train draws into the station then let's all hop on the Love Train...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0VP12wYj_E
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stickleback

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2021, 04:50:02 PM »
Seen this in a long thread on Sam McA.  I used to work with Elaine also and often asked Sam for his selection at a Point to Point and after two minutes bletherin I backed something other than his selection and did well. He wrote often for The Irish Field and he would be thumbing thro it every Saturday in Comber before he wagered his half crown.
Elaine was a sexy woman and Secretary who brightened every day in no55 which she may remember. She was sweet calm smart and top of the class.
Brought back memories as she never mentioned her da and just got in with it.

Peace Train his best endeavour he would probably say if he was able to tell us again.

Get back on the Peace Train everyone.

Your own work is proving its worth as the striving for a better environment working and for a positive future carries on Covid or no Covid.

Bless you

All I took from this was that elaine was a sexy woman. Quite who elaine is or was I don't know. I have a hunch that this is some kind of cryptic.