Author Topic: Beautiful rare DUKE SPECIAL 5 Nights At The Empire CD/DVD Wooden Boxset w/badges  (Read 1219 times)

tsarinah

It breaks my heart to have to sell it but I have a beautiful, rare, limited edition, hand-numbered wooden box-set by DUKE SPECIAL for sale. Please contact me for pictures & details at my e-mail address which is my username at msn dot com

Recorded across 5 special nights in 2007 at The Empire Music Hall in Belfast (I was lucky enough to be at night 5), released in 2008 and now no longer in production.
Number 781. The badges are unopened, the CD and DVD played no more than 2-3 times. Altogether in excellent condition.
Here are more details from the Duke Special website. ..

"This Beautifully crafted vintage wooden 'cigar box' contains;

1. 5 Nights at the Belfast Empire DVD
 Featuring highlights from last year's extraordinary '5 Nights' at the Empire in Belfast. Includes Freewheel, Our Love Goes Deeper, Last Night I Nearly Died and many others. The DVD also features lots of special extras including special footage of rehearsals for the shows, Chip Bailey performing a track from his solo album and many other wonderful things! Each of the 5 nights have a wonderful introduction by 'Ringmaster' Stephen Beggs.

2. 'Little Revolutions' B Sides CD
 18 track B Sides CD featuring all your favourite Duke B Sides; Ain't Got No, Our Love Goes Deeper (single version), I Feel for You, Quiet Revolutionaries, I Think I am Losing You, Feet in the Sky, Deep, No Cover Up, Glimmer Girl, Drink to Me only with Thine Eyes, Love is Connection, Maps, Tainted Love, Low, Stumble Fall, Lucky, I know there's an Answer, From Clare to Here.

3. Duke Special Lyric Book
 A lovely pocket sized vintage look lyric booklet containing lyrics for 30 Original Duke Songs

4. Two sets of Duke Special pin badges.
 Lovely pin badges of 4 original Duke designs (Man in top hat, Well, Pugilist, Heart)"