Author Topic: Giro D'Italia  (Read 1364 times)

dolfinack

Giro D'Italia
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:58:21 PM »
Anyone going to see this whizz by?

I've been trying to find the exact route. All websites only list the rough route or give an overhead view with no road names. Should be decent though.  ???
We're in a stickier situation than when Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.

Bigali

Re: Giro D'Italia
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 12:09:55 AM »
Anyone going to see this whizz by?

I've been trying to find the exact route. All websites only list the rough route or give an overhead view with no road names. Should be decent though.  ???

Quite a few businesses in Ballyhack  have their windows decorated for the event as the route takes in Upper Newtownards Road   :clapping: :clapping:
Support Soldier F Support Soldier B

The courageous deeds and sacrifices of the RUC and UDR must never be airbrushed from history .

McCusker

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 09:21:55 PM »
Didn't know the Italians still pay benefits by giro : ;)
"You don't stop laughing when you get old, you get old when you stop laughing!"

Val

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 07:12:41 AM »
Didn't know the Italians still pay benefits by giro : ;)

Hi Brian, were your ears burning tonight, we were at the Meet in the Belfast Lounge and Earl & Beverly were there.  Mavis (Fletcher) was sitting beside him and of course your name came up as she knew you in Porter's school. One question, why did you go to Porter's school, we were curious.  :D

McCusker

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 12:04:56 PM »
Hi Brian, were your ears burning tonight, we were at the Meet in the Belfast Lounge and Earl & Beverly were there.  Mavis (Fletcher) was sitting beside him and of course your name came up as she knew you in Porter's school. One question, why did you go to Porter's school, we were curious.  :D

OMG unbelievable -- I opened this and it really made me feel good I can tell you . Mavis I remember well glad to hear about her please pass on my regards. I follow your progress /Jim via SR thread.
Now that question I really don't know the answer to lol . Must have been like an arranged marriage lol.
My primary was the little C of I school in Marcus Ward Street Dublin road . Affiliated to the Church in Donegall Pass and was a feeder school for Porters.
Back on Mavis -- Tell her that Jean Nicholson ( Craigmore Street ) is my sis -in -law -- lives in Australia
Oh how all the seeds scatter eh --- Be good
xxx Brian
"You don't stop laughing when you get old, you get old when you stop laughing!"

Nilights

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 09:27:17 AM »
Glad to see it went well...was great to see...
Northern Ireland Talent and Venue Promoters
Filmmakers, Venues, Musicians, Singers, Dancers, Authors, Artists, Photographers & Djs
www.nilights.info