Author Topic: Cosmo Belfast all u can eat  (Read 2784 times)

Nilights

Cosmo Belfast all u can eat
« on: May 08, 2014, 05:55:28 PM »
Wow, what a place, all you can eat for 15 (you have to buy your drink, but free refill, but not alcohol )

Great place this, food is amazing,and all from different countries..Great to get to try things..Still hate squid  ???
Northern Ireland Talent and Venue Promoters
Filmmakers, Venues, Musicians, Singers, Dancers, Authors, Artists, Photographers & Djs
www.nilights.info

Bigali

Re: Cosmo Belfast all u can eat
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 07:11:40 PM »
Wow, what a place, all you can eat for 15 (you have to buy your drink, but free refill, but not alcohol )

Great place this, food is amazing,and all from different countries..Great to get to try things..Still hate squid  ???

So I hear, a group of us are doing the Lagan boat trip soon and going there after for lunch  :clapping:
Tout Prest

Nilights

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:25:43 AM »
I am here again Friday for a birthday, it has ruined me  :-\
Northern Ireland Talent and Venue Promoters
Filmmakers, Venues, Musicians, Singers, Dancers, Authors, Artists, Photographers & Djs
www.nilights.info

LOTUSS

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 09:56:31 AM »
Yes the cosmo is great/ the various nationality   of the foods is interesting.The interior decor as someone who loves interior design modern or antique is fantastic.well done to the management,lotuss

misssmyth1

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »
would you please tell me where this is as id like to go and try as im visiting soon thanks

Bigali

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2014, 05:23:09 PM »
would you please tell me where this is as id like to go and try as im visiting soon thanks

It's in Victoria Square. Fifteen of us went there last month after doing Lagan boat trip, I loved it the food was great and all fresh as the place is big and busy so the food isn't sitting under the heat lamps for long. I really enjoyed the Indian and Chinese food, but there was loads more, Italian, roast dinners , steaks cooked while you waited with your plate etc etc, booking recommend.
Tout Prest

misssmyth1

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2014, 05:28:41 PM »
Thank you It sounds brill I wish I'd known about it last time I was in Belfast but I know now so will def go .

Donovan

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 05:00:47 PM »
Does anyone remember the original Cosmo cafe?It was located in lower North st.It was considered one of the finest steak and chop restaurants in the British IslesThis was in the late 30's and 40's and early 50's.

stickleback