Author Topic: Research study: Are Catholics and Protestants willing to reconcile?  (Read 1472 times)

RecResearch

Dear users,

I would appreciate if you took part in the following research study on reconciliation in Northern Ireland. I am doing this for my thesis.

Are Catholics and Protestants willing to reconcile? Take part in this research study and tell us your opinion.

Take part in our 10-minute survey on attitudes towards reconciliation in Northern Ireland and contribute to this research project. As a small compensation for your time, you get the chance to take part in a raffle and win a £ 50 or a £ 20  Amazon voucher.

To participate you have to be 1) over 18 years old, 2) brought up either in a Catholic or a Protestant family and 3) currently living in Northern Ireland.

Your responses are anonymous. The research project is carried out by 'Freie Universitšt Berlin' (Germany) and is approved by its ethics committee. It is completely independent from any other party. For more details please look up our Facebook page.

http://www.unipark.de/uc/recresearch/

https://www.facebook.com/recresearch/

Thank you for contributing to this research project!

Raphael Cuadros

jemmy hope

Re: Research study: Are Catholics and Protestants willing to reconcile?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 06:22:43 PM »
I come from a protestant background, but I haven't lived in N.Ireland since 1966, so I'm ineligible to complete your survey, but I'd be interested in reading the results. Please post them on the forum.

Two silly oul monarchs in battle did join, each wanting his head on the back of a coin, if the irish had sense they would throw both in the boyne.

LOTUSS

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 03:24:22 PM »
NO,LOTUSS

christian

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 02:41:58 PM »
Left in 1970 but yes I believe the youth today would be I had no problem  when I lived there good  people  both sides