Author Topic: Mountcollyer Secondary School. North Belfast  (Read 36082 times)

Dark Lady

Re: Mountcollyer Secondary School. North Belfast
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2017, 12:41:29 PM »
Hi I didn't go to said mentioned school myself, tho believe cousin of mine may have,(Marshal) I remember corner shop top of Clanchatten street, Greens was the other wee shop next street,I enjoyed reading wee messages, brought back many a happy memory & many smiles, :P

jimn

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2017, 04:41:42 PM »
Done my Qualifying Exam 11+ in Mountcollyer  Did anyone know Myrtle Patterson of Osborne St she attended Mountcollyer?

belfastlough

« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2019, 08:04:01 PM »
I was at Mountcollyer from 64-69. My brother, Trevor, was there too but 3 years behind me.
The names of my friends were Billy Walker, Cathy McCann, Alan and Jean Hopper, Terry Gordon, Neil Haugh, Barry McFadden, Sammy McLean. There are many more but time has faded my memory.
The teachers who helped me the most were Mr Hale, Mr Black, Mr Stewart, Mr King, Mr McCartney, Mr Kennedy, Mrs Nichol, and most of all Mr Shanks to whom I will always be grateful.
It would be really nice to hear from anyone who remembers me. I live north of Aberdeen now and donít get back often enough. I make up by listening to U105 most days.
Howard Boyd.