Author Topic: Milltown cemetery records  (Read 3071 times)

James James

Re: Milltown cemetery records
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2019, 09:12:42 PM »
Thank you James.... still unsure as to why I could not get in but so glad that you could help. Thank you

You're quite welcome, and I wasn't surprised that you had found that problem with their web site, because I tried to do a lookup on one of the records there a few days ago, and I also got the same link non working result that you did.

I haven't had time to check all of the links, but those links that I posted above were working when I posted them, which kind of confirmed what I suspected might have happened.

I think that somebody might have been recently making an adjustment on the site and might have accidentally broken some of the links to some parts of the site and hadn't realised that.

If somebody emails them and asks them to check the site, I suspect that it might soon be working again as properly as it used to.

Also, that large scale map above, actually is a picture that someone has taken of a large paper map that is displayed on an information notice board near the cemetery entrance, and has added to their web site, and perhaps somebody could take a new and larger and more easily legible new picture of the map and add that to their web site.

Re: Milltown cemetery records
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2019, 11:43:13 AM »

http://www.belfastcemeterysearch.com/milltown/grave-sections-5/milltown-grave-sections/

Thank you James.... still unsure as to why I could not get in but so glad that you could help.
Thank you
Yes, thanks James James.  Still can't get this link to work though?