Author Topic: field trip to Belfast (photography student needs help)  (Read 1282 times)

hananelo

field trip to Belfast (photography student needs help)
« on: February 14, 2015, 12:24:10 AM »
Hi,

I'm a 2nd year photography student at The Royal Academy of Art in The Hague and we're planning to make a field trip to Belfast from 21 till 29 of March. For that i'm making several (ABC) plans to fulfill out there, for now i'm striving for my plan A.

My idea started by my fascination for hooligans, I can describe a whole page from where the fascination came from, but I want to keep it short. I want to focus of the fashion culture, also known as 'The Casuals'.. (let's say about status and identity) I made a kind of typology of the youth in Belfast, I saw link in it.. Someone gave me a tip by only focusing on Divis, so that's what i did in the last days..

And my plan B is about the remains of the troubles, so I need people who have seen the conflict with eyes.
So, I REALLY NEED PEOPLE TO HELP ME OUT!

I really need someone who can get me in touch with contacts, or someone who want to feature in my project? I promise, i'll make it up, a coffee/tea/beer ANYTHING!

For more details you can contact me by sending me a PM.

Again, I would be so grateful if someone could help me out