Author Topic: TUITION FEES OFFERED FOR HELP WITH A YAMAHA PSR 9000  (Read 1616 times)

Sarah beag

TUITION FEES OFFERED FOR HELP WITH A YAMAHA PSR 9000
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:07:45 PM »
I was given a keyboard Yamaha 9000. I can cope with the piano keys but get lost with the total use of the buttons. There is too much techniacal detail in the manual.
 As I am a great grandmother in the Winter of my Life I would love to be able to master this keyboard as quickly as possible.

Surely there are numerous teenagers, pensioners even out there who could use a few sterling. I live in Carnmoney.

Any offers please?

Contact Sarah ( hubby doesn't bite)

Sarah beag

Re: HELP WITH A YAMAHA PSR 9000
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 09:10:19 PM »
As I had nop replies re. tuiition fees for Yamaha9000, would it be OK to ask different questions about it?
eg. how do I lower the sound of the drums without affecting the whole bass accompany please?

Snufkin

Re: TUITION FEES OFFERED FOR HELP WITH A YAMAHA PSR 9000
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 07:13:36 PM »
Hi Sarah boards like this are essentially like the home organs of today, thousands of functions crammed in to a poorly designed user interface, having said that they do sound very good and are usually built well. Yamaha are very good at hiding functions like this behind menus on the LCD control screen so they can cut down on physical controls which cost money in mass production where as software "pages" of functions displayed on the screen are almost free to implement. This means what you want is hidden in the software and you need to call up the right function (by pushing a button) to make some of the other buttons work as volume controls)

Looking at the manual online it says this:

to mute parts of the accompaniment:

1) Turn Auto Accompaniment on and start the accompaniment (page 20).

2) Turn individual tracks ON or OFF (muted) as required.

3) Press the [PART ON/OFF] button.

4) Press the LCD button corresponding to the part you wish to turn on or off

Adjust the volume to set the optimum level balance between the accompaniment and your right hand performance

1) Press the [MAIN MIXER] button.

2) Press the LCD button corresponding to the part of which the volume you wish to adjust (these should be buttons around the screen that change function dependent on what is displayed on the screen)

the little pictures of the buttons in the manual on page 25 should help, I would link you to an external site but embedding links here is disabled for some reason

I don't have a keyboard like this so you may have to do a little more research to get this to work

good luck!  :music:

Sarah beag

Re: TUITION FEES OFFERED FOR HELP WITH A YAMAHA PSR 9000
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 10:35:09 PM »
Thank you so much. I really do appreciate it .

Perhaps you will regret helping me for the first time when you become inundated with silly Questions.

nevertheless THANK YOU SO MUCH

Warm Regards

Sarah