Author Topic: Congratulations Norn Iron  (Read 6832 times)

old3wheeler

Re: Congratulations Norn Iron
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 07:47:25 PM »
The colour is green, ken! No matter what jersey and no matter what team - remember! It was the David McIlveens of this world I was thinking of - the Lord's Day Observance Society will read apocalyptic messages into it! If you want to buy me a block ticket for the next lot of matches I'll go and sing 'We're not Brazil etc' with gusto! Just don't expect me to chant 'Ulster'! :D

Cant afford a block booking GandT but could do a single game but no ticket for Gusto he can by his own lol Come on GandT ya could always chant ULSTER in Gaelic  :o lol Be a night to remember mate lol  :D  Regards Ken
" outside of a dog " a book is mans best friend,
inside of a dog is far to dark to read."

GandT

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 07:19:58 PM »

Cant afford a block booking GandT but could do a single game but no ticket for Gusto he can by his own lol Come on GandT ya could always chant ULSTER in Gaelic  :o lol Be a night to remember mate lol  :D  Regards Ken

:D Maith go leor, ken! 'Uladh' it is as long as the gates are left open for me to do a runner! Serious question - can you buy one-off tickets for international games nowadays or is that only for friendly games? My son-in-law who IS a  NI fan seemed to think you could only get block tickets.

yakkiebush

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 08:23:41 PM »
:D Maith go leor, ken! 'Uladh' it is as long as the gates are left open for me to do a runner! Serious question - can you buy one-off tickets for international games nowadays or is that only for friendly games? My son-in-law who IS a  NI fan seemed to think you could only get block tickets.
All home games are sold out for this campaign,
The ground is under construction ,hense the sell out.next year you could probably buy single tickets .depends how they deal with euro 2016.and the demand.bandwagoneers etc,and you'd be made more than welcome ,no dought.

yakkiebush

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2015, 11:58:22 PM »
Great result for OWC tonight,so sorry about the  breakaway team :D

old3wheeler

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2015, 12:23:22 PM »
Well done N IRE a win would have been great but a point against Romania who are the group leaders aint bad, Keeps OWC in the hunt but next game will be a big one in the Faros , Still  Hungary have to play  Romania and come to Windsor , Still  looking good,  Think the Republic may still have a chance to qualify also although they still have two hard games against Germany and Poland , I think both N ire and the republic will still do it lets wait and see how it goes ,
Appoligies to GandT for not replying to his question on the availability of tickets for N Ire home games,  Also my son told me that during last nights game the Romanians were beating "Seven Bells " out of EACH OTHER , plus the flares and crap they threw also near the end of the game was disgraceful, And people wonder why decent folk don't like them , Regards ken
" outside of a dog " a book is mans best friend,
inside of a dog is far to dark to read."

GandT

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 10:34:46 AM »
Well done N IRE a win would have been great but a point against Romania who are the group leaders aint bad, Keeps OWC in the hunt but next game will be a big one in the Faros , Still  Hungary have to play  Romania and come to Windsor , Still  looking good,  Think the Republic may still have a chance to qualify also although they still have two hard games against Germany and Poland , I think both N ire and the republic will still do it lets wait and see how it goes ,
Appoligies to GandT for not replying to his question on the availability of tickets for N Ire home games, Also my son told me that during last nights game the Romanians were beating "Seven Bells " out of EACH OTHER , plus the flares and crap they threw also near the end of the game was disgraceful, And people wonder why decent folk don't like them , Regards ken

And you still haven't bought me one, Ken.  :D Was in Donegal and able to watch the ROI match - thought they might just have deserved to win but not to be. Still, not over yet and, as with both NI and ROI, wouldn't yet discount good results against top teams to come. With both, however, the other 'minnows' often prove the stumbling blocks so, fingers crossed. NI have done very, very well indeed and continue to do so. They deserve to be where they are and there is something Michael O'Neill [as with Lawrie Sanchez and Billy Bingham] has done that has galvanised a workman-like team into one that seems genuinely to be playing 'for the shirt' - England and a few other so-called top teams could and should take note!

GandT

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2015, 02:11:58 PM »
Still waiting - I think O3W has read my post and the prospect of having to buy me a ticket has postponed any reply :D

tommytwotoes

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2016, 01:23:54 PM »
ma wee grandson bobby following the boys from n.ireland  good luck boys

i never drop players ,i only make changes (shanks) justice for the 96

Astor

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2016, 09:15:04 PM »
ma wee grandson bobby following the boys from n.ireland  good luck boys

Lovely wee boy Tommy, shame N.I. lost though :)
Que Sera Sera