Author Topic: New Lodge  (Read 18830 times)

sweenytodd

Re: New Lodge
« Reply #120 on: February 21, 2018, 11:29:58 PM »
Yes Sam you did thanks hope all is well and you are enjoying the sun Bernie is having knee replacement on the * March hopefully this will help her walking So this weekend we are off on a little road trip to Killarney Meeting with about 12 other cars and traveling down in convoy back on Monday should be a lot off fun Trying to plan our a little holiday to the sun but have to see how op goes Keep in Touch

sj

« Reply #121 on: February 22, 2018, 02:54:27 AM »
Good luck.    Hugh?
I'm patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it ...

Jandi

« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2018, 06:20:27 PM »
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a man called anto, Im sure his surname was otoole. Anthony Otool.

I know him as an elderly gentleman who shuffled, white hair and plumpish.

Anthony lived in Finn House.

Im trying to find some information out, if you can help please get in touch.

sweenytodd

« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2018, 11:47:21 PM »
Sam My 2 sons are launching A new Book Tomorrow Night in Dublin  A very Proud New Lodge Rd Dad can't wait all the celebs will be there Long way from the Road We are now the largest chain off family owned Barber shops in Ireland and England

sj

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2018, 03:10:25 AM »
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a man called anto, Im sure his surname was otoole. Anthony Otool.

I know him as an elderly gentleman who shuffled, white hair and plumpish.

Anthony lived in Finn House.

Im trying to find some information out, if you can help please get in touch.

I don't know Anton but I did write via e-mail and let you know of our family connection when you asked on another thread.   My grandmother was Catherine Mc Kinley  ( Ballycastle )who was a sister of your Bridget Mc Kinley.  The Mc Williams are 2nd cousins of mine and I met Patrick Mc Williams when I was a child and I met Joe the year before he passed away.   Do you know of a connnection to Dunne Family.  Sam

sj

« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2018, 03:17:17 AM »
Sam My 2 sons are launching A new Book Tomorrow Night in Dublin  A very Proud New Lodge Rd Dad can't wait all the celebs will be there Long way from the Road We are now the largest chain off family owned Barber shops in Ireland and England

Hello Hugh,
That is great news.  Take it that the book is about gents hairdressing.   Are all the shops owned by your family or franchised.?    Either way it is some feat.  I will have to call at one next time I am in the Northern hemisphere.   Do you have a pensioner discount????     Where in Dublin is the book launch ?
Sam.

sweenytodd

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2018, 04:12:43 PM »
Hi Sam and thanks for good wishes Book is about male grooming and good manners The shops are ran by Our two sons Hugh and Connor Mix off family and Franchise They just opened a few weeks ago in The Buttercrain Centre Newry first step back to the North They will all make you more than welcome Hope they cut your hair as well as i did ha ha {have to say i wasn't Bad } self praise is all i get now ha ha

sj

« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2018, 09:38:01 PM »
We did something right Hugh as I have a great head of hair still.?    ;)

sweenytodd

« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2018, 04:14:46 PM »
Sadly Mine is on my Chin now Sam Ha HA