Author Topic: motorcycles you have owned  (Read 5611 times)

Roadracer

Re: motorcycles you have owned
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2020, 02:17:06 PM »

JohnKelly

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2020, 01:00:36 AM »
Hi John, Good to see the download works first time I've tried it since Tinypics stopped.
It has only been given a cosmetic facelift since I got it about 10 years ago paint touchup and of coarse a tank and side panel respray and decals, new wiring harness and some charging problems fixed, it will get a full stripdown and rebuild in a couple of years.
Rare model now the first of the 400's 1976 and a two stroke, just love this little bike reminds me of my youth.

Yes, Tinypics stopped without warning thus rendering a lot of blank spaces within forums.

I use Postimages to download images to this and other forums and I am pleased with the results.

https://postimages.org/

I also love the old traditional British and American motor bikes for like you they remind me of my youth.

I am surrounded by friends and relations who are restoration experts ranging from aircraft, motor bikes, buses, tractors and trucks and I greatly admire their skills.

Cheers.

Roadracer

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2020, 09:05:23 AM »
https://i.postimg.cc/JzbbDZ3z/FB-IMG-15811875244545136.jpg

My first motorcycle a Greeves/Villiers 2T 1960 model. The only British bike I've ever owned, was bought for 50quid and sold for 100 back in early seventies.
The one in the picture was for sale recently advertised at 3500 GBP.
Maybe I should have kept it.

BLOOMFIELD

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 12:50:43 AM »

Production, Graphics , Courtesy of MO CHARA .

1952 Triumph Trophy TR5, 5oo c.c.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" . George Orwell.