Author Topic: Northern Ireland Long Lost Family & Friends.  (Read 2013 times)

Orpheous

Northern Ireland Long Lost Family & Friends.
« on: August 01, 2015, 12:08:25 AM »

Hi folks

Sorry for posting something which may not be relevant but there is a wee group on Facebook which is called 'Northern Ireland Long Lost Family and Friends' which has been set up to try and connect family with their relations or friends who have all moved on and I for one have family in Australia and Northern Ireland scattered all over the place but was thinking with maybe some others would like to join to try and connect some members.

Once again, sorry for being rude and jumping in here.

Thank you.

Patsy-Ann

Re: Northern Ireland Long Lost Family & Friends.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 12:27:50 AM »
Hi folks

Sorry for posting something which may not be relevant but there is a wee group on Facebook which is called 'Northern Ireland Long Lost Family and Friends' which has been set up to try and connect family with their relations or friends who have all moved on and I for one have family in Australia and Northern Ireland scattered all over the place but was thinking with maybe some others would like to join to try and connect some members.

Once again, sorry for being rude and jumping in here.

Welcome to bf.....I personally do not think you are being rude. .a lot of people on bf have made up with families/friends from abroad ....perhaps you could post on fb re bf and they can go to their area and they will always get help on here from someone.... :)

Thank you.
We make a living by what we get...We make a life by what we Give.

Orpheous

Re: Northern Ireland Long Lost Family & Friends.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2015, 12:52:00 AM »
Thank you, as I said just didn't want to sound rude and coming in to this great forum and been seen as just posting an ad as such.

Jim.

christian

Orpheous
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 10:21:27 AM »
Hi I was looking for y friend marlene mccrea from tavanagh st belfast we went to fane st school  left 1965 I believe she got married and went to Australia  she had a few older brothers and sisters  her young sister was Jennifer can you help. Many thanks.
Does anyone remember old picture house Windsor I think 1967