Author Topic: ARE YOU DROWNING IN CLUTTER IS IT OVER WHELMING CONTACT US TODAY  (Read 1918 times)

lawrielin1883

Ever household in Britain is sitting on a potential goldmine and in this exciting new show.  We will show you how to mine that gold by making money from stuff cluttering up your homes.

We are looking for people who are surrounded by clutter, if your like me and keep everything, because one day you will need it!  Or that dress which no longer fits or never really fitted one day will! Or all those old toys, collectables boxes and boxes of things that you are not sure about what is even in them any more.

Have you lost a room in your house to the clutter? Have you had to take out a big yellow storage unit because you have so much stuff?  Maybe you have down sized but not got rid of anything. Or maybe you have inherited other peoples clutter and now is the time for you to have that almighty clear out! What ever the case I would love to have a chat about it.

I am looking for case studies from people that would be happy to be on camera with the potential to then be involved in a new television program at a later date.

I am looking to talk to people this week with the potential to filming them (for non Broadcast) over the next couple of weeks.  It might be yourself or your friends family.  But it would be great to hear from you.

Please contact me directly or give me a little phone on 01413314983

Lets De-clutter.

Thanks

Lawrie-Lin

Dargan

Re: ARE YOU DROWNING IN CLUTTER IS IT OVER WHELMING CONTACT US TODAY
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 11:15:11 PM »
A radio Four programme back in January persuaded me to take the plunge and get rid of stuff- and lots of it.  I was very inspired by people who extolled the virtues of scaling down their possessions, especially a woman whose house had gone on fire, and who had lost everything. She said she missed very, very few of the things consumed by the flames, and was very selective about what she replaced after the re-build, stating that she now enjoyed having empty cupboards. I fell into the trap of thinking that my possessions, meagre as they were, were part of my identity, but thankfully not any more. I hope that you obtain volunteers for your project. Regards.
Cryptic clue time: who wrote 1001 uses of vinegar but forgot chips? It's a war of attrition folks, make no mistake. Keep your thread alive. TF.