Author Topic: Short Strand. East Belfast  (Read 239042 times)

frank.m

Re: Short Strand. East Belfast
« Reply #825 on: March 31, 2011, 12:28:46 AM »
hi frank m always had that name  green n white flows thro my blood hows everything good i hopeare u heading to belfast this summer
catch u soon  hi celticfrankie i will be heading home in september i am looking forward to it

sundance

« Reply #826 on: April 09, 2011, 11:08:57 PM »
I am trying to contact Bronco Downey, he lived in the shortstrand and was married to a girl called Marie.

REP1

« Reply #827 on: April 10, 2011, 09:00:50 AM »
  hi grittykit i remember your gran and also the coopers i went to school with james cooper (rip ) he had 3 sisters alice joan etta james was my buddy until i left for canada
Frank I remember James Cooper, he died at an early age, was he married to Rita Cooper and they had a son called Roy. they also had a daughter cant remember her name may have been Caroline. They were good people.
Indifference is the essence of inhumanity

frank.m

« Reply #828 on: April 10, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »
Frank I remember James Cooper, he died at an early age, was he married to Rita Cooper and they had a son called Roy. they also had a daughter cant remember her name may have been Caroline. They were good people.
hi rep1 you were right they were good people i remember when james(rip) was going out with rita.what agreat couple they were just thinking off them brings back old memories hope to see you john when i get home in sept

gan chota

« Reply #829 on: April 12, 2011, 10:19:41 PM »
Does anybody remember Junior Kelly who lived in Sheriff St or what became of him.
is fearr gaeilge bhriste na berla cliste

REP1

« Reply #830 on: April 13, 2011, 07:08:25 AM »
Does anybody remember Junior Kelly who lived in Sheriff St or what became of him.
What was Junior Kelly's first name, if it was Sammy there is picture posted by Erincyprus on this thread.(#806)
Sammy Kelly died about fifteen years ago. his son pat still lives in the area.
Indifference is the essence of inhumanity

gan chota

« Reply #831 on: April 15, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »
What was Junior Kelly's first name, if it was Sammy there is picture posted by Erincyprus on this thread.(#806)
Sammy Kelly died about fifteen years ago. his son pat still lives in the area.

Wrong Kelly REP1 - Junior was a bricklayer he would be about 53/54 years old. He lived a the top end facing the Doyle or down a few doors. I think his brother lived at the other end facing Mary Harpers shop
is fearr gaeilge bhriste na berla cliste

Mitcher

« Reply #832 on: April 15, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »
I am trying to contact Bronco Downey, he lived in the shortstrand and was married to a girl called Marie.
Bronco is living down in Bray now.  I was talking to his older brother yesterday.  He is out of the Strand a long time now

BoBo

« Reply #833 on: April 15, 2011, 09:26:29 PM »
Bronco is living down in Bray now.  I was talking to his older brother yesterday.  He is out of the Strand a long time now

Was he put out by the RA

The King

« Reply #834 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:46 PM »
Was he put out by the RA
No he wasn't put out, he re-married  and lives in Bray with his wife and kids. He has nothing to do with his ex in the strand and only bothers with his daughter there. Met him last year, he is doing well for himself and has a lovely family. Remember that one he was married to in the strand tortured him.

BoBo

« Reply #835 on: April 15, 2011, 09:56:05 PM »
No he wasn't put out, he re-married  and lives in Bray with his wife and kids. He has nothing to do with his ex in the strand and only bothers with his daughter there. Met him last year, he is doing well for himself and has a lovely family. Remember that one he was married to in the strand tortured him.

Are you sure about that, i could have swore he was put out cos he was a bit of a no good

The King

« Reply #836 on: April 15, 2011, 10:17:33 PM »
Are you sure about that, i could have swore he was put out cos he was a bit of a no good
100% he wasn't put out. Bit of an eegit when he used to get drunk but he never did anything dodgey or dirty. His wife was a friend of my missus, they went to St Dominics together. He lived about the university area for a couple years with her, sure everybody knew that, his ex used to bitch about it to everybody.  Then they moved south about a year or two after me. Met him last year, he hasn't changed a bit where as I am now bald.lol.

sundance

« Reply #837 on: April 16, 2011, 09:08:34 AM »
I would like to thank everyone who helped me locate Stephen'Bronco'Downey. To The King a very big thankyou, after speaking to Bronco I feel relieved for our family problem. While I do not wish to discuss my family's problem I feel it is suffice to say his name was used as a threat by some-one in his former family and that the man himself knew absolutely nothing of the 'problem' or the threat, it was made up to protect a grave deception done to him and my late brother many many years ago.

The King

« Reply #838 on: April 16, 2011, 08:25:28 PM »
I would like to thank everyone who helped me locate Stephen'Bronco'Downey. To The King a very big thankyou, after speaking to Bronco I feel relieved for our family problem. While I do not wish to discuss my family's problem I feel it is suffice to say his name was used as a threat by some-one in his former family and that the man himself knew absolutely nothing of the 'problem' or the threat, it was made up to protect a grave deception done to him and my late brother many many years ago.
Thanks for that sundance, was talking to him myself and will see him soon. Many lies have been told on him in the past wafflers like BoBo don't surprise me.

BoBo

« Reply #839 on: April 17, 2011, 06:28:03 PM »
Thanks for that sundance, was talking to him myself and will see him soon. Many lies have been told on him in the past wafflers like BoBo don't surprise me.

Aye right dead on.   Baldy conscience