Author Topic: Anyone recognise these people??  (Read 4715 times)

OB

Anyone recognise these people??
« on: October 16, 2015, 09:12:54 PM »

OB

Re: Anyone recognise these people??
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 09:16:15 PM »

OB

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 10:40:03 PM »
Do these people look familiar to anyone?

s.macuiginn

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 03:46:59 AM »
Photograph 2; Three ladies taken in Alexander St. or Lancaster St. about 1940. The tallest lady is my late Grandmother, Mary McGuigan, nee McCartney and was the wife of joe McGuigan, a cattle drover. They lived at 20 Alexander St. from 1921 until 1968.The lady in the middle looks like her cousin ,Mary Ann McVeigh who also lived in Alexander st. for a time. The third lady I cant say.

macroyal

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:12 AM »
the 1st picture i have seen before and talked to a family member of the man on the right with the goggles. it is of the shipyard men removing obstacles after the war at Carrickfergus, i have had a quick look at my inbox and cant find the thread at the minute, as i have to go out. i will look later.

wolfhound

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 07:36:23 PM »
the women in the middle is my grandmother sally doran 15 alexander st               wolf
amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

weetina

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 06:51:36 PM »
the women in the middle is my grandmother sally doran 15 alexander st               wolf

wolf man my granda was born in 15 alexander street thomas doran, did you know him? im new to the froum trying to research family tree, hope you see this message as i cant message private

James James

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2020, 02:39:30 AM »
wolf man my granda was born in 15 alexander street thomas doran, did you know him? im new to the froum trying to research family tree, hope you see this message as i cant message private 

New forum members now have to make several forum message posts before they can send a private/personal message.

wolfhound

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2020, 12:20:16 PM »

hi Weetina

Your Granda, Thomas (Tucker) Doran was my uncle. I worked with him a few times at the docks. At that time he live in Servia Street, his wife was margaret. I have a lot stuff on The Doran Family Tree, too much to write on here.

P.S.
If you can Private Message me your address I will send it a booklet of the information on The Doran Family.

Thank You
amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic

weetina

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2020, 05:41:23 PM »
Hi Wolf hound,

I dont know how to private message on this, im new to this, can you private mail me even an email address if your comfortable id love to hear anything on him and his father francis?

weetina

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2020, 07:01:52 PM »

wolf, if you see this message i have sent you an email, hope to hear back from you soon :)