Author Topic: Next Stop Heaven (Book)  (Read 2807 times)

next stop heaven

Next Stop Heaven (Book)
« on: November 10, 2015, 07:48:21 PM »
Has anyone heard of the new book 'Next Stop Heaven'? I am launching the book in the Ardoyne Library Sat 5th Dec 1.30pm. The book is about Old Ardoyne, Legoniel and The Bone, the people who lived there and worked in the mills. The book is based on real life stories of the people around these areas in the late 19th Century.

Many Thanks.

Patsy-Ann

Re: Next Stop Heaven (Book)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 07:57:47 PM »
Good luck with your book. Is it available on Kindle? I came from the Oldpark and worked in Ewarts Mill.
We make a living by what we get...We make a life by what we Give.

Jamesbelfast

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 05:02:59 PM »
Has anyone heard of the new book 'Next Stop Heaven'? I am launching the book in the Ardoyne Library Sat 5th Dec 1.30pm. The book is about Old Ardoyne, Legoniel and The Bone, the people who lived there and worked in the mills. The book is based on real life stories of the people around these areas in the late 19th Century.

Many Thanks.

If its new and only going to be launched how would we have heard about it?? ::)

Patsy-Ann

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 07:09:29 PM »
If its new and only going to be launched how would we have heard about it?? ::)

Sometimes one can pre-order especially if it is not the authors first book. I checked out Amazon and could not find it. It might help to know the authors name?

next stop heaven

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 09:11:55 PM »
Hello patsy its not on kindle  yet. Hello James the book was launched in the feile this will be its next launch , it had a write up in irish news ,north belfast and horizon magazine and andytown news thanks conor

Patsy-Ann

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 10:34:43 PM »
I see the  book is written about life in the area in the 1870's. .bit before my time  .are there pics in it of the area?

Thank you for your reply I mainly use my kindke unless there are photos .   

next stop heaven

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2015, 06:13:56 PM »
Patsy the book was written by my grandfather his name was Cahal Bradley . He lived in20 Herbert st they had a grocer store there in the 20s 30s .Cahal wrote 2 other books that were published.This latest book Next Stop Heaven lay undiscovered for 60 years .He died before he could publish it , my father got it then aged 88 he showed me the rough manuscript and told me to try and get it published which i did this year .Next Stop Heaven provides a link to a past long gone and gives a insight to the time and the lives of those who came before us.

Mickmccann

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 11:23:56 PM »
Hello I'm living in Dublin all my family we are from that area how much would it be for 15 books thanks mick

next stop heaven

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 06:59:56 AM »
Hi mick , If you want 15 its 10 for each book but you can have 15 for 120 as your buying them in bulk . plus p.p. Thanks they will make a lovely xmas present. ::) Conor .